how did that fried chicken taste !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the 1st lady said to go out and eat some fried chicken after voting !! well I hit KFC and got me a 2 piece meal in celebration of the ass whipping the libbs took ! I think I will have a chicken dinner after voting from now on ! nov 4th should be national fried chicken day !

If you followed her orders, I think the chicken tasted like crow.

KFC?

Blech.

If you want fried chicken you make it at home.

Buttermilk marinade, double breaded, with corn bread and honey.

Now THAT"S a celebration

the 1st lady said to go out and eat some fried chicken after voting !! well I hit KFC and got me a 2 piece meal in celebration of the ass whipping the libbs took ! I think I will have a chicken dinner after voting from now on ! nov 4th should be national fried chicken day !
I usually have turkey on election night but it was pasta with meatballs last night. It tasted perfectly fine while I watched anything but election coverage, which mattered not a damn actually and still doesn't even today. You had a good night though, enjoy it while it lasts boys.

I usually have turkey on election night but it was pasta with meatballs last night. It tasted perfectly fine while I watched anything but election coverage, which mattered not a damn actually and still doesn't even today. You had a good night though, enjoy it while it lasts boys.

was the sock stuck in the dryer this whole time?

sock_in_dryer_600-03244089.jpg

KFC?

Blech.

If you want fried chicken you make it at home.

Buttermilk marinade, double breaded, with corn bread and honey.

Now THAT"S a celebration

That's good eatin'! But I prefer buttermilk biscuits with fried chicken.

was the sock stuck in the dryer this whole time?

sock_in_dryer_600-03244089.jpg
Why is it that you guys always think the Mods are too stupid to spot a sock? It's not hard you know, or maybe you don't know which is the problem.

Last edited:
I think after I shit out the chicken I'll wipe my ass with pages from this View attachment 33874
I prefer this, Cleanliness is next to Godliness eh?
the-holy-bible.jpg
I think after I shit out the chicken I'll wipe my ass with pages from this View attachment 33874
the-holy-bible.jpg
I figured a homo like you would use the constitution instead .

the-holy-bible.jpg
the-holy-bible.jpg
My people wrote that. Morons wrote this other thing, obviously.

the-holy-bible.jpg
the-holy-bible.jpg
My people wrote that. Morons wrote this other thing, obviously.
No !! your people wrote The Communist Manifesto and Rules For Radicals.

Forum List

Back