How Did Fox Do for Their First Debate?

No questions about 'Black Lives Matter' and the recenty gun slaughter of unarmed blacks..
...but they're the white network..I didn't expect any

Well, everyone is deciding how the candidates did...How about Fox News? Did they come out a winner?

They did a good job of taking away the left-stream media's gotcha questions that'll come up during the presidential race. They grilled each candidate really good, it'll hurt the Democrats stenographers in the media's ability to trash the GOP candidate in the election. The left-stream media has to hate what happened
Finally a smart man who understood the questions

or ducked it

Fox did a fairly good job.

There were no softball questions and plenty of tough ones.

They did try to torpedo Trump with the first question, but I think that will blow up in their faces. The media have no idea how little Americans trust them.......

I give them a B-.
Their Trump stunt was stupid, real stupid.
If you wish to tell them so here is their email.
[email protected]

I'm far from a fan of Trump, but what FOX did to him was highly unprofessional....even by FOX's standards.......My only "regret" is that the stunt will backfire and actually help Trump.

I'm far from a fan of Trump, but what FOX did to him was highly unprofessional....even by FOX's standards.......My only "regret" is that the stunt will backfire and actually help Trump.
Could happen. Drudge has him on top by a far margin after the Debate.
In a more honest presentation, we would have learned more about all of the candidates and where they stand on the issues. Didn't happen tonight.

No questions about 'Black Lives Matter' and the recenty gun slaughter of unarmed blacks..
...but they're the white network..I didn't expect any

Did you watch the same debate I did? Because I recall quite a bit of discussion about how the country is polarized/divided. They weren't just talking about politics.

Could happen. Drudge has him on top by a far margin after the Debate.
In a more honest presentation, we would have learned more about all of the candidates and where they stand on the issues. Didn't happen tonight.
Exactly. Nobody knows anything about what Trump would do if POTUS because they were too busy asking him about his past bankruptcy's and his feud with Rosie Odonell.
They made my democrat husband WANT TRUMP.

I think they did well considering the number of candidates. Kept the flow going, but let the guys duke it out a bit. They didn't let anything get out of hand. It was better than most debates I've watched.

Forum List

Back