Who won?

Who won

• Total voters
They were all idiots, I'll sum up the debate:
- BORDERS BORDERS MEXICANS MEXICANS BEANERS
- WOMENS RIGHTS? WHAT ARE THOSE?
- REPEAL OBAMACARE REPEAL OBAMACARE REPEAL OBAMACARE
- Hurr durr I grew jobs in my state, hurr durr.

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
BUSH 2.94% (1,381 votes)

CARSON 5.52% (2,592 votes)

CHRISTIE 1.19% (560 votes)

CRUZ 10.21% (4,796 votes)

HUCKABEE 1.6% (752 votes)

KASICH 4.43% (2,080 votes)

PAUL 13.64% (6,408 votes)

RUBIO 5.88% (2,761 votes)

TRUMP 48.34% (22,707 votes)

WALKER 6.24% (2,933 votes)

Total Votes: 46,970

That is from The Drudge Report but I lost the link..

Trump won hands down. The GOP elite got a dose of what they needed to get from Trump.

BUSH 2.94% (1,381 votes)

Not interested in that. I wanna know what the people I spar with every day think

What say YOU? Not who you like but who prevailed.
FOX is trying very very hard right now, post-debate, to frame the message that Trump crashed and burned. Rather, I believe that the intelligent people watching saw thru the FOX attempt to take him down....Just like Trump has told people, the powers that be do not want him.
I agree but Trump fucked up when he said he would go third party. I think in the end, cons want to win and if trump endangers that, he will lose support

How did Trump win? I'm not doubting the polls, but he never answered any questions. I felt the best were Rubio, Paul, Carson and Cruz. Huckabee and Kasich did good, but Trump, Bush and Christie were unimpressive.

FOX is trying very very hard right now, post-debate, to frame the message that Trump crashed and burned. Rather, I believe that the intelligent people watching saw thru the FOX attempt to take him down....Just like Trump has told people, the powers that be do not want him.
Trump failed to answer a single policy question. His crash if it comes is his to own.

BUSH 2.94% (1,381 votes)

Ahahaha the GOP establishment are going to freak out :laugh:

I agree but Trump fucked up when he said he would go third party. I think in the end, cons want to win and if trump endangers that, he will lose support
It could look like he's trying to blackmail the electorate. Vote for me or I'll make sure Hillary wins.

How did Trump win? I'm not doubting the polls, but he never answered any questions. I felt the best were Rubio, Paul, Carson and Cruz. Huckabee and Kasich did good, but Trump, Bush and Christie were unimpressive.

Trump told Fox news and the world to shove PC up their ass that's how.

Trump answered a lot of hard questions successfully.
But he's not a true Republican and that could hurt him.

A typical response when someone doesn't do well is to blame others.

Multiple winners imo. Trump did ok under the circumstances, Cruz did great, as did walker, Christie helped himself, and so did Carson.

Forum List

Back