How did everyone get the election results so wrong?

If Clinton ends up winning the popular vote, once it's all in,

the national poll average will have been right.
I figured by now NYCarbinated would be packed and headed for Cuba. Don't forget to leave your passport at the exit on the way out.
16 Celebrities Who Will Leave the U.S. if Trump Wins
Here are 16 of Hollywood’s best and brightest who have pledged to move out of the United States in the event of a Trump win.
Once gone, take their passports to never come back.

I figured by now NYCarbinated would be packed and headed for Cuba. Don't forget to leave your passport at the exit on the way out.
Here are 16 of Hollywood’s best and brightest who have pledged to move out of the United States in the event of a Trump win.

You should avoid the figuring business lest you hurt yourself.

The mainstream media lied to Americans for the last year. They used selective demographics to pretend Hillary was in the lead and fudged the polls to supress republican turnout. It backfired though because Americans are smarter than the democrat party assumes. If you look at the political map it seems like a Sherwin Williams paint company ad where red covers the Country.

Okay, Comrade Trump will have his day in the sun. But let's see what he REALLY does when he becomes President. I expect he will moderate to a point that you think you voted for a Liberal.
LOLOLOLOLOL, here is a guy, Jimtard, who voted vehemently against Trump now wants him to be moderate. Bet you will find out, that he is building that wall, accessing US energy, eliminating the Dept of UnEducation, 3 tax brackets which will make the citizens HAPPY(liberals hate people who are happy), Obamacare will be repealed and replaced, no more staying on your parents accounts till you are 26, no more FREE stuff, and you will have to get a JOB. How is that Hope and Change working out for you now?

232.jpg

You should avoid the figuring business lest you hurt yourself.
Why, I figured a long time ago, that Trump was going to win, while shit heads like you were eating the slimy vagina, to victory. Guess what? You figured wrong didn't ya?

The mainstream media lied to Americans for the last year. They used selective demographics to pretend Hillary was in the lead and fudged the polls to supress republican turnout. It backfired though because Americans are smarter than the democrat party assumes. If you look at the political map it seems like a Sherwin Williams paint company ad where red covers the Country.

Okay, Comrade Trump will have his day in the sun. But let's see what he REALLY does when he becomes President. I expect he will moderate to a point that you think you voted for a Liberal.
Every thing you have posted has been wrong. Or even lies. And now....lol....you keep it up. Why don't you join the rest of the libtards and get the hell out?

Forum List

Back