How did everyone get the election results so wrong?

He'll be lucky to be even a memory in six months.

For someone who....supposedly....."fucked up your life so much".....if Obama in 6 monhs will be forgotten by you, then I guess he wasn't all that bad,don't you think?
How is that slapdown Nitwit 49.00? I could of sworn that you were preening yourself that Hitlary had won a month ago, and the elections were over. Such stupid people who vote Dumbocrat.

He'll be lucky to be even a memory in six months.

For someone who....supposedly....."fucked up your life so much".....if Obama in 6 monhs will be forgotten by you, then I guess he wasn't all that bad,don't you think?

Good morning, nat! Isn't it a grand day! :laugh:

He will be forgotten like an old TV show. However, I have a nice statue of him above my desk to remind me as his presidency is dismantled piece by piece.

cl5533.jpg

I suppose white men without third level education need to be weighted with their wives in future polls, especially if they own arsenals.

They misjudged the American people. The blue collar workers. People who are sick and tired of being last on everyone's list.

The message Trump put out resonated big time.

Hillary never saw it coming and neither did all those talking heads who thought they knew it all.

Oh and lets not forget they all thought Trump was a joke. That joke is now the President Elect.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/how-did-everyone-get-2016-wrong-presidential-election-231036

Geoff Garin, a veteran Democratic pollster who worked for the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA, said many surveys had under-sampled non-college-educated whites, a group that Trump appealed to. He also argued there had been on over-emphasis on the belief that the country’s rising demographic diversity would put Clinton over the top.

“There was too great a belief that demographics are destiny, and that demographics would lead to a certain outcome,” he said. “The reality turned out to be much different that."

“The pollsters have lost a lot of credibility and won't be believed on anything soon," said Jonathan Barnett, a Republican National Committeeman from Arkansas who supported Trump. "The way they poll doesn't work anymore."

It will take a long time for some of us to believe anything pollsters say. I looked at some of the early numbers that gave Trump the advantage in areas of trust and confidence and I began to see that Hillary's standing was not as strong as the pollsters say.
YOU ran your ignorant mouth here for months!
YOU turned out to be a fucking joke!
I posted months ago I could put out a poll that claimed 100% of the people I polled believe eating dog shit every morning will allow them to live forever.
Now shouldn't you be headed for you min. wage job racking fucking leaves off the AW parking lot?

I suppose white men without third level education need to be weighted with their wives in future polls, especially if they own arsenals.
White men of third level education voted for Hitlary. Those with higher education and good skills didn't want more of their wages taken away that Hitlary promised. It is now time to get back to work, no more FREE stuff for the 3rd graders, stop smoking that dope, and get a job.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/how-did-everyone-get-2016-wrong-presidential-election-231036

Geoff Garin, a veteran Democratic pollster who worked for the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA, said many surveys had under-sampled non-college-educated whites, a group that Trump appealed to. He also argued there had been on over-emphasis on the belief that the country’s rising demographic diversity would put Clinton over the top.

“There was too great a belief that demographics are destiny, and that demographics would lead to a certain outcome,” he said. “The reality turned out to be much different that."

“The pollsters have lost a lot of credibility and won't be believed on anything soon," said Jonathan Barnett, a Republican National Committeeman from Arkansas who supported Trump. "The way they poll doesn't work anymore."

It will take a long time for some of us to believe anything pollsters say. I looked at some of the early numbers that gave Trump the advantage in areas of trust and confidence and I began to see that Hillary's standing was not as strong as the pollsters say.

Do you really want to know, or are you just here to bash the GOP and our next president. I have the answer for you if you actually want to know it.

The economy has recovered well but mostly in cities with tech jobs. Everywhere else middle class people are struggling in our new economy.

I think it was an attempt by the MSM to sway the election. Nothing pointed to a Hillary sweep... what 200 people show up at her rallies? She was the heir apparent yet there was no excitement over her candidacy. Her negatives were huge... 4 decades of scandals.... nah, it was never even close.

The building that has Obama's long form original BC might burn down before inauguration day.

EVERYONE did not get the election results wrong.

You just weren't paying proper attention.

People put to much stock in polls the number of people questioned in polls is very small considering the population of the country they can give you an indication of where things might be going but people need to stop taking them as the gospel.

it wasn't that the polls were wrong, it was the effort to sway the election didn't work. Let's call a poll what a poll actually is, it is a means to disenfranchise voters. PERIOD.

The mainstream media lied to Americans for the last year. They used selective demographics to pretend Hillary was in the lead and fudged the polls to supress republican turnout. It backfired though because Americans are smarter than the democrat party assumes. If you look at the political map it seems like a Sherwin Williams paint company ad where red covers the Country.

The mainstream media lied to Americans for the last year. They used selective demographics to pretend Hillary was in the lead and fudged the polls to supress republican turnout. It backfired though because Americans are smarter than the democrat party assumes. If you look at the political map it seems like a Sherwin Williams paint company ad where red covers the Country.

Okay, Comrade Trump will have his day in the sun. But let's see what he REALLY does when he becomes President. I expect he will moderate to a point that you think you voted for a Liberal.

Forum List

Back