How did Biden get Covid?

1658414754859.png

I think that’s just him making a gaffe. It’s widely known that the vaccines prevent severe infections in most cases. In some cases they protect against infections, but not in most cases. I think that’s the message that everyone in government has been trying to hammer home, not that these vaccines totally stop the spread.

I think that’s just him making a gaffe. It’s widely known that the vaccines prevent severe infections in most cases. In some cases they protect against infections, but not in most cases. I think that’s the message that everyone in government has been trying to hammer home, not that these vaccines totally stop the spread.

It might be. It could be he believed it to be true. Who knows or even really cares

Yeah, that why i mentioned 'they claim'.

I saw him in photo ops and though he looked pretty haggard, more than usually.

He is in the hands of Dementia

This is how it works.

One day he kinda knows where he is,

The next day he thinks it's the recent past and he is VP

Then one day he is back being a Senator.

This is classic.

He said it four separate times. You like being lied to, don't you?

Forum List

Back