How Democratic are the "DEMOCRATS"?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
After the last 8 months the Democrats have been trying to crash America...the impeachment fiasco, that didn't work...the lock down over a virus little worse than the flu, and NOW, pushing a race war...Liberals are pushing a race war. now.....Really? I am wondering who is pulling their strings, this was not a spontaneous American thing. Some outside group is driving this...

• Banned
Yeah. Liberals are basically pushing for a race war against whites. Bureau of land management , the REAL BLM. But the BLM, black lives matter, they had once upon a time a real kernel of truth, but they just became shills to race mongering and demagogues. The Democrats are pushing a race war, not solving problems...

After the last 8 months the Democrats have been trying to crash America...the impeachment fiasco, that didn't work...the lock down over a virus little worse than the flu, and NOW, pushing a race war...Liberals are pushing a race war. now.....Really? I am wondering who is pulling their strings, this was not a spontaneous American thing. Some outside group is driving this...
What? over a virus little worse than the flu,

Look at the deaths from covid-19 vs the deaths from the current (or any other) seasonal flu. The talking points back in february was that under Obama the swin flu H1N1 had 13,000 deaths, and that was over two flu seasons. The coronavirus is barely four months old, and it's at 110,000. The CDC lists deaths by state for COVID-19 and for seasonal flu, and the coronavirus is about 4 times as deadly.

Since democracy is all about voting... which side is promoting voting?

• Banned
Covid 19 is like the common flu, just a little more virulent. People died from the common flu. People die in drive bys or from other blacks murdering each other far more numbers than white
cops...Why is racism thing? Is racism even REAL? 18 PEOPLE DIED as a result of these moronic protests last week, those. Err.. RIOTS , most of them where black...The Democrats (not to mention their lackies, the so called main-stream media) drove these riots. DO BLACK LIVES really matter? Since when?

Replublicans aren't against voting. They're goal is to control who can easily vote. Making their strongholds like rural and suburbs, places where voting is fast and easy. while those in large suburban areas having to sometimes wait hours on long crowded lines to vote.

And because mail-in voting becomes the great equalizer, it makes the voting effort equal, no matter where you live.

Covid 19 is like the common flu, just a little more virulent. People died from the common flu. People die in drive bys or from other blacks murdering each other far more than white cops...Why is racism thing? Is racism even REAL? 18 PEOPLE DIED as a result of these moronic protests last week, those. Err.. RIOTS , most of them where black...The Democrats (not to mention their lackies, the so called main-stream media) drove these riots.

If there was any doubt that the new coronavirus isn't just "a bad flu," a new paper lays that myth to rest. The study authors found that in the U.S. there were 20 times more deaths per week from COVID-19 than from the flu in the deadliest week of an average influenza season.

The average number of flu deaths during the week of peak flu mortality in recent seasons (from 2013 to 2020) was 752 deaths.

In contrast, for COVID-19, there were 15,455 deaths reported in the U.S. during the week ending April 21 (the highest weekly death toll during the pandemic so far) the authors said

• Banned
I'm going back to the whole intrusive "impeachment" thing. If Trump DID something impeachable, but it never happened. And the whole, disruptive and artificial "Corona virus 19" thing, little better than the common flu. Pandemic my ass...destroy our business and take away jobs over THIS? Oh, now the Democrats want to validate the race riots because...I don't know, tell me...

Democrats are promoting illegal voting. I wouldn't call that a good thing.

The globalist elites are pushing it in the form of communism. They need this. Doesn't matter how it happens. They usually use race and the black man to achieve their goal. They're doing it again. They saw how easily it was to lock everyone down for a wimp virus and now they're doing jumping jacks as the masses march on in their support of a communist movement, BLM. They couldn't be more excited.

I'm going back to the whole intrusive "impeachment" thing. If Trump DID something impeachable, but it never happened. And the whole, disruptive and artificial "Corona virus 19" thing, little better than the common flu. Pandemic my ass...destroy our business and take away jobs over THIS? Oh, now the Democrats want to validate the race riots because...I don't know, tell me...

Studies put coronavirus at 20-40 times as deadly as the seasonal flu.

If the flu had 752 deaths per week at the peak, and coronavirus had 15,455

That certainly shows it's NOT just like the flu.

The Democrats are driving race riots and divineness. Who do they really represent? Most of us AMERICANS, black ,white, asian,we all support the police. Because they aren't the problem. We are a nation of laws. And nobody is above them. Especially not poor black males that are toxic, violent and total creeps. Excuse me. That is
basic realism...And poor blacks can, and SHOULD fix this, not blame white racism or cops.

The Democrats are driving race riots and divineness. Who do they really represent? Most of us AMERICANS, black ,white, asian,we all support the police. Because they aren't the problem. We are a nation of laws. And nobody is above them. Especially not poor black males that are toxic, violent and total creeps. Excuse me. That is
basic realism...And poor blacks can, and SHOULD fix this, not blame white racism or cops.

You can say democrats are behind it, but you'd be wrong.

CountryCities
ArgentinaBuenos Aires
AustraliaAdelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Mildura, Perth, Sydney, Townsville, Wyong
AustriaVienna
BelgiumAntwerp, Brussels, Liege
BrazilRio de Janeiro
BulgariaSofia
CanadaMontreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver
ChinaHong Kong
DenmarkCopenhagen
EnglandBirmingham, Bristol, Colchester, Coventry, Derby, Hemel Hempstead, Ipswich, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Lytham, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Nottingham, Sheffield, Watford, Wolverhampton
FinlandHelsinki
FranceLille, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Nice, Paris
GermanyBerlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Leipzig, Stuttgart
GreeceAthens, Thessaloniki
HungaryBudapest
IrelandDublin
IsraelTel Aviv
ItalyMilan, Naples, Rome, Turin
JamaicaKingston
JapanTokyo
KenyaNairobi
LiberiaMonrovia
MexicoMexico City
NetherlandsAmsterdam, Maastricht, The Hague
New ZealandAuckland, Wellington
Northern IrelandBelfast
NorwayOslo
PolandKraków, Warsaw
PortugalCoimbra, Lisbon, Porto
ScotlandEdinburgh, Glasgow
SenegalDakar
South AfricaCape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria
South KoreaSeoul
SpainBarcelona, Madrid
SwedenGothenburg, Stockholm
SwitzerlandLausanne
ThailandBangkok
TunisiaTunis
TurkeyIstanbul
WalesBangor, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Merthyr Tydfil, Swansea

When liberal Democrats say they are fighting racism and then blame whites for everything...isn't that rather contradictory? These liberals feed on anti white hate. And they stir up animosity against whites and then riots, they are coming off as kooky self hating weirdos...and that's putting it nicely.

The democratic liberals are driving riots and just about any phony cause to screw America...Illegal aliens we didn't need or ask for or give permission to as voters...Oh yeah the ginormous black on black crime/murder rate. the tiny tiny white police indiscretions/mistakes? 90% of this is on poor black violent irrational poor black males. They don't have community oversight committees or watchdog groups asking that poor black thugs have strap on cameras. Really? Can we defund the fucking criminals? This is nuts.

When liberal Democrats say they are fighting racism and then blame whites for everything...isn't that rather contradictory? These liberals feed on anti white hate. And they stir up animosity against whites and then riots, they are coming off as kooky self hating weirdos...and that's putting it nicely.
Goodwins Law.

When Jews say they're fighting anti-semitism, and then blame the Nazi's for everything.

.Oh yeah the ginormous black on black crime/murder rate. the tiny tiny white police indiscretions/mistakes?

The same reason why with nuclear power 99.9% safe, when Chernobyl blew up, people latched onto it, rather than letting it go, as just a rare problem.

Forum List

Back