'How dare you?' Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

As if Trump has anything to do with the antics of globalists....
Actually, he has a great deal to do with it as he has openly mocked climate change. He has also withdrawn from the climate accords, raised emissions standards, blocked car MPG requirements and stopped EPA enforcement
Actually you're a dumbass..
Any rational person can tell that global climate change is a constant. We can't spend enough money to stop it from happening. GLOBAL WARMING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PLOT TO REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Actually blocking climate legislation is a way to distribute wealth upward

Allow industry free reign to do whatever generates the most wealth. Those who suffer are those lowest on the economic scale
And the workers who have had pay increases are the winners....same old bullshit from the same old shitheads.
Those who received trivial pay raises are not the lowest on the economic pay scale.
Those would be the starving people around the world suffering from drought and famine
The WORLD is NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY...BUT YOU can donate ALL your money to them...no one would ever stop an ABNORMAL from doing that!

The Swedish teen, who sailed to New York on a zero-emissions yacht to avoid the environmentally costly repercussions of flying, said before her departure that she had no plans to speak to Trump during her time in the U.S.

“Why should I waste time talking to him when he, of course, is not going to listen to me?” Thunberg told CBS in August. “I can’t say anything that he hasn’t already heard.”

She told a reporter that her message to Trump would be to “just to listen to the science,” adding that he “obviously doesn’t do that.”

Actually, the President does listen to this science. But unlike this child, he has the experience of years to help him discern Liberal Spin from actual facts.

Is Thunberg visiting with the prophets of Global Warmism, while she is here in America? Al Gore, Ted Kaczynski and Ira Einhorn, would probably all like the visit and the attention.

The presidents views on science include that climate change is a myth, that vaccinations cause autism, that windmills cause cancer
Why do you continue to lie....do you really think everyone would ever believe a lying communist?

The Swedish teen, who sailed to New York on a zero-emissions yacht to avoid the environmentally costly repercussions of flying, said before her departure that she had no plans to speak to Trump during her time in the U.S.

“Why should I waste time talking to him when he, of course, is not going to listen to me?” Thunberg told CBS in August. “I can’t say anything that he hasn’t already heard.”

She told a reporter that her message to Trump would be to “just to listen to the science,” adding that he “obviously doesn’t do that.”
What an obnoxious child. Doesn't she realize everyone has heard what she has to say? Of course not, she suffers from Asperger
Syndrome so her behaviors are dictated by her disease.

Actually..yes. She is traveling on a zero carbon yacht.

Greta Thunberg arrives in New York after 15-day yacht journey - CNN

Yep, but the Know Nothings know nothing about anything, and so they bleat out their ignorance, preferably in unison, but as loudly as they can.

It's about time, actually way past time, all those "world leaders" - every single one at least decades behind the curve - get their comeuppance, and so what if it's a girl who tells them what they need to hear? I, for one, haven't heard anything so unambiguously correct, and morally on the point, from that podium throughout the entirety of my life. There may have been one, but I doubt there was ever a scolding so well deserved. Greta should have extended it to the entirety of those "world leaders'" generation of self-serving, spoiled, if way over-aged brats destroying their kids' and grandkids' future. How dare they, indeed?

Greta's agenda would only benefit the leaders of global governance organizations like the UN. She's a prop to further their interests, thats why she was allowed to speak.

Oh..I duuno..she addressed the world..has the Far Right loons frothing at the mouth. She's sparked discussion and took a space on the world stage.
Not bad for 16..IMO.
The wording and techniques used to demonize her are quite interesting to watch..as they tell one a lot about the inner landscape of some people.

Exactly. The little Nazi wannabes are projecting like hell.

Yep, but the Know Nothings know nothing about anything, and so they bleat out their ignorance, preferably in unison, but as loudly as they can.

It's about time, actually way past time, all those "world leaders" - every single one at least decades behind the curve - get their comeuppance, and so what if it's a girl who tells them what they need to hear? I, for one, haven't heard anything so unambiguously correct, and morally on the point, from that podium throughout the entirety of my life. There may have been one, but I doubt there was ever a scolding so well deserved. Greta should have extended it to the entirety of those "world leaders'" generation of self-serving, spoiled, if way over-aged brats destroying their kids' and grandkids' future. How dare they, indeed?

Greta's agenda would only benefit the leaders of global governance organizations like the UN. She's a prop to further their interests, thats why she was allowed to speak.
She has no agenda. She is just an arrogant, obnoxious adolescent who is angry at grown ups.

She has no agenda. She is just an arrogant, obnoxious adolescent who is angry at grown ups.

She's antifa just like her mom and dad. Sure she has an agenda.

They use children assholes because it's all they got left.

DECADES OF LIES PROVE THEY ARE HARD UP TO SUCK YOU DUMB ASSES IN IT'S ALL HTEY HAVE LEFT GET IT!! THE CHILDREN WHO KONW NO BETTER WHO HAVEN'T BEEN THROUGH LIFE YET WAKE THE FK UP YOU IDIOTS

this young girl has been manipulated to become a pawn of the globalists, saying, “Greta Thunberg is a victim. Greta Thunberg is Autistic, she has Asperger’s. And like so many other children in history who have been handicapped, she has been taken advantage of by her Antifa parents and by the left.”

She is a sixteen year old who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, meaning she is unable to form normal relationships with other children. Her behavior at the UN is symptomatic of her illness.

She is a sixteen year old who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, meaning she is unable to form normal relationships with other children. Her behavior at the UN is symptomatic of her illness.

She's not a "child".

Maybe Greta can go on a chaperoned date with Baron Von Trump, the President's teenaged son, while she is here in America?

Donald Trump always like European type broads, maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

Tell her to go to India and China and tell them the same thing.......
Until she does that or grows up she has zero credibility

As if Trump has anything to do with the antics of globalists....
Actually, he has a great deal to do with it as he has openly mocked climate change. He has also withdrawn from the climate accords, raised emissions standards, blocked car MPG requirements and stopped EPA enforcement
Actually you're a dumbass..
Any rational person can tell that global climate change is a constant. We can't spend enough money to stop it from happening. GLOBAL WARMING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PLOT TO REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Actually blocking climate legislation is a way to distribute wealth upward

Allow industry free reign to do whatever generates the most wealth. Those who suffer are those lowest on the economic scale
And the workers who have had pay increases are the winners....same old bullshit from the same old shitheads.
Those who received trivial pay raises are not the lowest on the economic pay scale.
Those would be the starving people around the world suffering from drought and famine
Oh how horrible.
But if you ever took the time to visit other countries you'd know there's a reason for famine and starvation. And it's not pollution from the United States

Maybe we will get lucky, and she will refuse to have children, to save the planet.

In fact, maybe it best that these easily brainwashed kids don't have any children. At least not until they mature enough to realize the hoax being played on them.

If they are adults, and are still just a bunch of useful idiots, maybe it's best that they don't pass on the defective 'useful idiot' gene, onto another generation.

Maybe we will get lucky, and she will refuse to have children, to save the planet.

In fact, maybe it best that these easily brainwashed kids don't have any children. At least not until they mature enough to realize the hoax being played on them.

If they are adults, and are still just a bunch of useful idiots, maybe it's best that they don't pass on the defective 'useful idiot' gene, onto another generation.

I would not be hard on this girl, she has been diagnosed with the mental disorder of autism and is probably on heavy duty medication.

I would not be hard on this girl, she has been diagnosed with the mental disorder of autism and is probably on heavy duty medication.

That's called "liberalism."

Read and learn..Asperger's Syndrome: The Disease Of Geniuses %

Asperger’s Syndrome: Madness, Savantism, or Genius | Bartleby

Asperger’s Syndrome is on the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) list, as the mildest form of autism or high-functioning autism. On the other hand, it is a disease of genius people.

People who do not know anything about this syndrome think that “aspergers” are strange. But in fact, they are usually even more “normal” than we are. They clearly follow the sequence in the actions, and have less expressions.

Often these are geniuses who reach incredible heights in some field of science. This is because their intelligence is closely focused on one topic. So they have an interest in one particular subject and become experts in this field.

For example, a child of five years of age can understand functioning of electric motors as an engineer, or world of dinosaurs like a paleontologist, simply because he is very interested.

Forum List

Back