How can worthless Leftists like the Squad, or just Leftists in general, actually demand a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas?

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
When they damn well know they would never punish Hamas for breaking a cease fire, and Hamas would never hesitate to break one? As a matter of fact things were "mostly" peaceful up to the Hamas Massacre of defenseless, helpless people. The fact that the Squad, AOC, Tahlib, Omar and the other, would simply take the word of a group who would
intentionally execute toddlers,... when they claim in the middle of a war, where an exploding shell came from, really shows they were never meant to hold any type of government office. Its simply astounding.
I would like to believe most Democrats recognize why Israel should not enter into a ceasefire, only waiting for Hamas to break it again, but next time with even more feorocity than the last attack, but i really have my doubts when they support people like the Squad, who didnt even want Israel to posses an Iron Dome system.

Imagine how our founding fathers would feel about this subhuman, diseased shit in a position of governing instead of cleaning shitters or working in the fields. :laughing0301:

squad bitches 9.jpg

The HAMAS lunatics inside of Gaza keep firing off rockets hoping the Arab world will join the fray. Boy, are they in for a disappointment. :biggrin:
The principal Arab countries have way too much to lose by joining HAMAS although it is certain that they wish them success. Of course, Iran, a non-Arab country, is the wild card.

IDK but when the US vetoed the UN's call for humanitarian aid and corridors Biden probably set US-Arab relations back a generation.

When they damn well know they would never punish Hamas for breaking a cease fire, and Hamas would never hesitate to break one? As a matter of fact things were "mostly" peaceful up to the Hamas Massacre of defenseless, helpless people. The fact that the Squad, AOC, Tahlib, Omar and the other, would simply take the word of a group who would
intentionally execute toddlers,... when they claim in the middle of a war, where an exploding shell came from, really shows they were never meant to hold any type of government office. Its simply astounding.
I would like to believe most Democrats recognize why Israel should not enter into a ceasefire, only waiting for Hamas to break it again, but next time with even more feorocity than the last attack, but i really have my doubts when they support people like the Squad, who didnt even want Israel to posses an Iron Dome system.
It's all a trick to mind-fuck everyone into lowering their guard so they can murder all of us.

Forum List

Back