How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

If it happened 1000 times, that's unfortunate, but those people would have been able to cast provision ballots and provide affidavits that their mail-in ballot was never received, so the system worked and this was caught.

But Trump lost by more than 7 million votes. There isn't even a single state which Trump lost by fewer than 1000 votes, so the fact that this happened makes no difference to the outcome.

It also proves that something went seriously wrong this election. Do you really think over half of the voters are completely stupid? Why would anybody vote for a guy many believe has dementia? Why would anybody think our economy will improve with higher taxes on our job creators? Why would anybody living in the suburbs support a guy that wants to destroy them which would make their property half the value it is today? Why would anybody support a national minimum wage of $15.00 an hour when the only thing that will do is cause inflation like we've never seen before, a wage domino effect that will push many more jobs out of the country, entice companies to invest in more automation, and prevent small businesses from starting up. Why would anybody in their right mind vote for things like this?

No, those over 1,000 affidavits including all kinds of different nefarious activity. Poll workers who claimed they seen the cheating first hand. Truck appearing at 3:00 am dumping tens of thousands of ballots, the truck driver that picked up ballots from NY, drove them to PA,and they told him to take that trailer to Michigan, where it was mysteriously stolen. All kinds of questionable events that should have been looked into.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
That may be, but it has to be stopped in the future if democracy is going to survive.
Democracy will never survive with people who lose and can't take it....
Actually, democracy (not that we have one) will survive if the institutions ensure that personal reactions to loss don't carry over into defiance of the law. IOW, it doesn't matter how mad TRUMP! gets, he's going to leave office in January because if he doesn't he gets taken out the moment the inauguration happens. And he knows that. Only if he's allowed to stay would democracy not survive. It didn't matter how mad Hillary got, how drunk she got, how many of her sycophants claimed for 4 years that TRUMP! wasn't legitimate, wasn't THEIR president, blah, blah, blah, he was President and will always be called Mr. President. As long as those institutions stand, so will democracy. Now, as to stealing elections, we need to make every effort to ensure all legitimate and only legitimate votes are counted. I personally like the idea of getting a paper receipt with a QR code that I can scan, go online with and verify that my vote was counted correctly. It wouldn't solve all the problems but would at least give voters some assurance that their vote was not tossed.
He will always be Known as Mr one term got impeached president who embarrassed himself on the way out.
Nope, he'll be Mr. President. 20 years from now kids will be looking at you wondering how you can hold so much hate for someone you've never met.

Mr. Impeached, One Term, president that tried to destroy the electoral system in our country.
How did Trump try to destroy electoral system in our country? You mean by contesting a swindle?

He used Putin tactics to pressure even Republican state legislatures to overturn the vote of the people. HE LOST GEORGIA! THINK ABOUT IT......GEORGIA.....WHAT A LOSER!

And he is still threatening people to lie for him. trump IS A LOSER!
Pursuing legal remedies is "using Putin tactics?"

You Trump-hating morons are the ultimate douchebags. He didn't lose GA if you only count legal votes.
Yup, standing up to democrats is using Putin tactics. Writing tweets is using Putin tactics. Complaining about democrats is using Putin tactics. The reality is, democrats are not used to having anyone actually stand up to them and don't know how to handle it.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS
Of course you have a very serious problem when your only hope is in a leftist Democrat institution of legal academia.
Of course there cannot be any hope that a handful of Republican-appointed judges on the highest court would or could overturn hundreds of thousands of Democrat decisions by Democrat judges of lower courts, who were such staunch and failthful Democrats they they were permitted to graduate Democrat law school, pass the Democrat bar exam, and practice Democrat law before being admitted to the Democrat bench as a judge.

There you go! It sounds like it's impossible to vote for someone else.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Simply not true ^ The five states with all mail-in have had less fraud.
Choose your source

the five states with all mail in voting have found less fraud

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.

Are republicans doing this in Ohio? We always wonder why Ohio is so red when it’s up north right next to Michigan. Ken Blackwell stole Ohio for bush in 2004

How did he steal it? Our mail in ballots have signature checks. If they don't match up, they get tossed out. In fact our state received many compliments for the way we ran our elections this year, although I'm still against us allowing mail in voting.
Here's how they steal it: tell them a water main broke so they can send the observers home and then no one will ever see whether the signatures match.
On December 4, 2000, in time to change the outcome of the Electoral College vote, Greg Palast published an article in Salon.com that laid out solid evidence of massive electoral fraud in Florida, perpetrated against the majority-Democratic-voting African American community by Katherine Harris and Jeb Bush. Without this fraud, Gore would have easily carried the state.

Not only was the election of 2000 stolen by the Bush brothers, but it was proven by the later statewide recount that - even after Jeb's knocking thousands of African Americans off the rolls - Gore still would have won Florida had all the votes been counted.

In 2000 it could have been to highlight the removal from voting rolls in Florida of tens of thousands of African American Democrats. The 2002 election could have revealed the "trade secret" software running non-paper-trail voting machines in Georgia that defied the polls and threw out Max Cleland (helping establish Republican control of the Senate in 2002). And the 2004 election could have again raised questions about voting machines, Florida purge rolls moving to other states, dirty tricks (phone calls to registered Democrats telling them their polling places had changed, etc.), and, as Fitrakis has documented, disclosed patterns of precinct and machine placements in Ohio (and other states) that caused thousands - perhaps hundreds of thousands - of Ohio Kerry voters to give up and leave 10+ hour lines because they had to go to work or pick kids up from school.

Why didn't you listen to us in 2004 when we were saying this about rigged voting machines?

Establish Block Chain voting in all 50 states and you'll never have a fraudulent vote again.

We merely need to decide that we WANT honest and fair elections. We have the technology, we just need to decide that we want election integrity.
Most people don't know what "block chain" is. That's a tough sell telling people they should go to a system
they don't even understand.

People didn't know that wearing a mask would defeat Covid either
Let me know how that's working for you. WA has been locked down for over a month with mask mandates and cases are still spiking. So much for that covid defeat.

I thought the sarcasm was obvious?
Pardon me, I missed the sarcasm.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Choose your source

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.
Liberal talk show host, Thom Hartmann, interviewed President Jimmy Carter briefly, and asked about the legitimacy of several recently 'elected' Republican presidents. Hartmann brings up the fact that President Carter had to deal with Republican misconduct during Carter's run with Ronald Reagan as well.
Thom Hartman
"I'm wondering, have we had a legitimately elected Republican president since Dwight Eisenhower?"
Carter chuckles and says he thinks so, but wouldn't want to comment on that, and then sort of backs off the question. Carter does make a point to say:
"I don't think that George W. Bush won the election in 2000, against Al Gore, because I think that he probably lost Florida and also nationwide. But the Supreme Court rules in our country - that's what we have to accept."

Choose your source

Liberal talk show host, Thom Hartmann, interviewed President Jimmy Carter briefly, and asked about the legitimacy of several recently 'elected' Republican presidents. Hartmann brings up the fact that President Carter had to deal with Republican misconduct during Carter's run with Ronald Reagan as well.
Thom Hartman
"I'm wondering, have we had a legitimately elected Republican president since Dwight Eisenhower?"
Carter chuckles and says he thinks so, but wouldn't want to comment on that, and then sort of backs off the question. Carter does make a point to say:
"I don't think that George W. Bush won the election in 2000, against Al Gore, because I think that he probably lost Florida and also nationwide. But the Supreme Court rules in our country - that's what we have to accept."
While Jimmy Carter, IMHO, was an exemplary example of an honest man, he was a LOUSY president. I believe if you asked him if he ever lied to the American people, he would answer in the affirmative as NO president, by virtue of the demands of the office, could ever tell the public the whole unvarnished truth. You can't handle the truth.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
Why don’t you think any court including a trump loaded scotus agrees with your assessment that the election was obviously stolen?
Equal protections and the legality of unsolicited mail in ballots to everybody who has registered whether they're alive or not. That, and of course we have a responsible SCOTUS thanks to Trump and McConnell.

Democracy must survive.

Being a

I think that in 2020, democrats will start feeling bad that they've been winning by cheating since Tammany Hall and admit it and swear off ever cheating again.

I just know it!

Age of Aquarius and all.

The Democrats in Chicago stole the 1960 election for JFK.

The Democrats would have stolen the election in 2016 but they thought Crooked Hillary was a shoe in so they didn't set of the mechanism to do it. They weren't going to make that same mistake in 2020.

Biden's Chinese buddy's virus set up the perfect scenario for corruption with mail in ballots. Democrats were not going to let an opportunity for thievery like that to pass. In 2016 their Illegal voting didn't do it for them so they needed something else. The Chinese (who ownes the Biden family lock, stock and barrel) handed it to them on a silver platter. Methink something is rotten in Denmark.
Republican governor rick Snyder stole Michigan in 2016 and gave it to trump. Then he endorsed biden in 2020. That’s how bad trump was at being president.

You little shitheads are pathetic as can be with your denial.

You assholes denied that Obama was the shittest president in the history of the Republic even with his well documented history of failure like increased poverty, decreased family income, failed health care and dismal economic growth.

Then you little assholes denied Crooked Hillary's massive corruption. Everything from getting rich selling US uranium to the Russians to selling government influence and then laundering the money thought that scam foundation. You even deny she was guilty of crime in covering up the influence peddling.

You denied the massive corruption of Biden with his deal with the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians and you little pukes are denying the massive Democrat voter fraud in the 2020 election.

That is all you stupid uneducated low information low IQ Moon Bats ever do; deny, deny deny.
Haha, look at you Mr Poopy pants. Everything on your list is opinion not factual except for the 2020 election fraud which is an unproven conspiracy theory which no court would entertain a case on despite near 50 pathetic attempts. You all took snowflaking to a whole new level. How sad.

Haha, Mac just called out that excuse. You don’t actually think that’s believable do you? We are talking about SCOTUS here. You think every one is scared and therefore hiding from enforcing the law?! Every single one of them?? Come on man. That’s not even close to believable.
Alito and Thomas declined to endorse the charade the court went through in the Texas law suit.
To say the whole court took the blue pill is a lie.
Did I say the whole court took the blue pill?! No. Why do you make shit up and then call it a lie?! Do you feel that’s the only way you can “win” an argument?

Why don’t you think any court including a trump loaded scotus agrees with your assessment that the election was obviously stolen?
Equal protections and the legality of unsolicited mail in ballots to everybody who has registered whether they're alive or not. That, and of course we have a responsible SCOTUS thanks to Trump and McConnell.

Democracy must survive.
Yet not one Justice saw any of Trumps accusations as credible enough to take up a case. You’re being lied to. Don’t be a dupe
The Justices are trying to delay the inevitable.
Oh really.... What are they trying to delay?Lay out the plan for us, I’ll make some popcorn

We just had a free and fair election. I have faith they will continue

We just had a rigged and fraudulent election. Since you got the results the CCP wants, you lie about it.
Uh no we didn’t. Trump tried almost 50 times in court to prove slivers of those accusations and none of the cases moved forward. You’ve been conned. It was obvious too. Wake up dude

Just like we did as a normal society, in person voting with validation you're who you say you are and legal.

Just like we did as a normal society, watch dogs from both sides AND AN IMPARTIAL substantiating the results both physical and database.

Pretty fucking simple, but there is no simple in PROG, and they're getting progressively worse. This is the same group who believes if anyone is put to death at all they're babies, I mean they go through doses of this and that entertaining capital punishment failure when a rope is 100% effective and recyclable.

Conservatives: A rope
PROGS:, My feelings & yours, let's fuck it up every way possible

Are republicans doing this in Ohio? We always wonder why Ohio is so red when it’s up north right next to Michigan. Ken Blackwell stole Ohio for bush in 2004

How did he steal it? Our mail in ballots have signature checks. If they don't match up, they get tossed out. In fact our state received many compliments for the way we ran our elections this year, although I'm still against us allowing mail in voting.
Here's how they steal it: tell them a water main broke so they can send the observers home and then no one will ever see whether the signatures match.
On December 4, 2000, in time to change the outcome of the Electoral College vote, Greg Palast published an article in Salon.com that laid out solid evidence of massive electoral fraud in Florida, perpetrated against the majority-Democratic-voting African American community by Katherine Harris and Jeb Bush. Without this fraud, Gore would have easily carried the state.

Not only was the election of 2000 stolen by the Bush brothers, but it was proven by the later statewide recount that - even after Jeb's knocking thousands of African Americans off the rolls - Gore still would have won Florida had all the votes been counted.

In 2000 it could have been to highlight the removal from voting rolls in Florida of tens of thousands of African American Democrats. The 2002 election could have revealed the "trade secret" software running non-paper-trail voting machines in Georgia that defied the polls and threw out Max Cleland (helping establish Republican control of the Senate in 2002). And the 2004 election could have again raised questions about voting machines, Florida purge rolls moving to other states, dirty tricks (phone calls to registered Democrats telling them their polling places had changed, etc.), and, as Fitrakis has documented, disclosed patterns of precinct and machine placements in Ohio (and other states) that caused thousands - perhaps hundreds of thousands - of Ohio Kerry voters to give up and leave 10+ hour lines because they had to go to work or pick kids up from school.

Why didn't you listen to us in 2004 when we were saying this about rigged voting machines?
I lived in FL at the time. That's how I know that Greg Pallast is a con man. FL did nothnig more than clean it's voter roles at the Constitution requires. WEre black people taken off the roles? So were white people. They had every oportunity to get their name back on the roles. All they had to do was return a letter sent to them to validate their address. Pallast is a hyperventillating douchebag. He's a con man like all leftwing "journalists."

Did I say the whole court took the blue pill?! No. Why do you make shit up and then call it a lie?! Do you feel that’s the only way you can “win” an argument?
You said ALL OF THEM? EVERY SINGLE ONE?

If you meant to say "except for Alito and Thomas" it never made your lie filled post.
Don't blame me, speaking of lying to "win;" an argument.

You mean, how can we assure that white votes count more than colored ones.
How woulld making them all equal make white votes count more?

We CAN fix it though, if we want to.

The truth is, we just don't want to. Election fraud benefits the democrats and they protect it.

We can't fix it, that's the problem. We'd like to, but it's out of our hands.
Not out of the citizen's hands, but if the nation chooses to capitulate, then God help it. Funny how American's minds are just forgetful on all the things the Democrats were doing to them not so long ago. No one "undoubtedly" cares about their families future's or their family anymore. Parents may have become as bad as these lying thieving politicians, otherwise who are lying to get their way, and yet destroying the family of citizen's in this laughingly joke of a supposed United States of America. Sick situation.

You mean, how can we assure that white votes count more than colored ones.
How woulld making them all equal make white votes count more?
You don't understand. It's not equality we're after. Some people are MORE equal than others.

Forum List

Back