How can Trump have credibility on Americans jobs being stolen?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He has both hired illegal aliens, hired temporary immigrants in lieu of Americans & has products he sells in America that are made overseas.

But every time he talks about "others" who do the very same things, he gets thunderous applause & cheers.

Whatever happened to leading by example? And why is he getting a free pass? We bitch all the time about people in DC telling us to do as they say, and not as they do.

How far has Trump forced you to stretch your hypocrisy today?

He has both hired illegal aliens, hired temporary immigrants in lieu of Americans & has products he sells in America that are made overseas.

But every time he talks about "others" who do the very same things, he gets thunderous applause & cheers.

Whatever happened to leading by example? And why is he getting a free pass? We bitch all the time about people in DC telling us to do as they say, and not as they do.

That is illogical. If a football team is allowed 12 men on the field for offense, what coach wouldn't do it? When he said it wasn't fair to the defense, would he be lying? You don't lose purposely in ANYTHING, you work to change the rules to make them more fair for everyone.

• Banned

That is illogical. If a football team is allowed 12 men on the field for offense, what coach wouldn't do it? When he said it wasn't fair to the defense, would he be lying? You don't lose purposely in ANYTHING, you work to change the rules to make them more fair for everyone.
Ummm this isn't football and that's a pretty weak analogy anyhow.

Just because you can do something does not mean you should. In my line of work I could very easily hire illegals and pay them less than I currently pay others. I never have & never will. I am also not a two faced hypocrite.

Why would a businessman want to lead by example when he has an obligation to profit?

• Banned
Trump played the game the establishment dealt. People cry about that, then go vote for someone that will keep the game alive. Talk about a worm hole lol..

Forum List

Back