How can the World Prepare for Climate Change and the Magnetic Polar Shift?

Officially extending the Hurricane Season let's people know there's been a major climate change... and so does expanding the Tropical Zone, to say, Latitude 35 degrees North and South. Could call them the Tropics of Boreas and Auster.

Changing science to suit political purposes? ... foolishness ... we let the atmosphere herself define the tropical zone ... the Hadley Cell ... should we make the first day of Summer on May 21st instead? ... that'd get the astronomers howling ... amino acid is too clunky a name, let's call them aldehydes instead, much prettier ... chemists are morons anyway ...

Fine, in plain British, to give credit to Scottish, Welsh, and Irish contributions to le langue Bretagnais ...

We're asking for proper English ... like how they speak in California ... it's the Brits who ruin the language ... that thick accent makes ya sound stoopid, ya reckon? ...
The accent I have is slightly PA Deutsch, and mostly the King's British... I can pull off a good Scot's accent. Reminds Me of the Scottish Enlightenment, Burns and Scott, you know. Connery and Connolly.

Officially extending the Hurricane Season let's people know there's been a major climate change... and so does expanding the Tropical Zone, to say, Latitude 35 degrees North and South. Could call them the Tropics of Boreas and Auster.

Changing science to suit political purposes? ... foolishness ... we let the atmosphere herself define the tropical zone ... the Hadley Cell ... should we make the first day of Summer on May 21st instead? ... that'd get the astronomers howling ... amino acid is too clunky a name, let's call them aldehydes instead, much prettier ... chemists are morons anyway ...
The Seasons are mostly for a quartered year. But if the Hadley Cell region is better for the new Tropical Zone, then that's fine. Of course I have a political aim, that is what is behind the politics of names; what does Gaunt le Magne, or is that Ghent le Magne, tell you about Me? What does Boreas and Auster say about Aeolus, or... Njord.

The Seasons are mostly for a quartered year. But if the Hadley Cell region is better for the new Tropical Zone, then that's fine. Of course I have a political aim, that is what is behind the politics of names; what does Gaunt le Magne, or is that Ghent le Magne, tell you about Me? What does Boreas and Auster say about Aeolus, or... Njord.

Seasons are exact astronomical events ... strictly defined by the moment the Sun passes the First Point of Ares ... and these are convenient divisions to describe different weather at different times of the year ...

Gaunt le Magne in Creole French is "my dog has mange" ... ain't it? ... I weep for you but what does that have to do with politics outside of Louisiana ... or climate change ... as far as naming stuff we like to use the original name, as an honor to the first person to discover it ... our unit of force is the newton; the tropical circulation cell is called the Hadley Cell, after George Hadley ...

I don't know what Boreas and Auster say about anything ... I assume these are the new names for our new climate but I curious why you think the world's desert belts are going to rise 5º in latitude? ... the Tropics of Capricorn and Cancer have (again) very exact astronomical definitions ... accounting for a bit of thermal lag and we have our very rough estimate of the desert belts at 30º ... and this varies widely around the globe ... the Gobi desert is closer to 45ºN ...

Yeah...and? Surely you aren't proposing that the people who discovered and taught you every single bit of that -- and who now research and sound the alarms on manmade climate change -- are laboring under the ignorance of their own life's work

Or is this what you are suggesting?

POTUS Donald Trump knows about climate change (disagree with the liberal's version) and pole reversal, so just vote to re-elect him in November or whenever the election will be and we'll be in good hands.

The climate changes over time. It's a natural phenomenon. If man survives, then good. I guess. If not, then, so what.

Here's what bugs me. The Democrats say do as I say and not do as I do. They claim climate change, a natural pehnomenon, is man made. Thus, they want others to give up their private jet planes, cheap air fares, fossil fuel burning cars, boats, and transportation while the rich Dems do not give up anything.

You make a good point about volcanos exploding. With the extra weight that the melted ice would place on continents, this could cause magma to squeeze out of the crust and there would more volcanic activity.

Countries uniting to save each other? Thats a long stretch. I would anticipate that the rich would be saved and the poor would be stuck and suffer great casualties as is always the case.
Just imagine a United Kingdom of Scandinavia, so the Danes can escape, Magne Austria so the Flemish Dutch can get to the highlands, or... the United Commonwealth of Acadia, British Commonwealth Bahamas and U.K. and Caribbean state citizens have the United States and Canada as a permanent evacuation home, without immigration issues.

I don't much see this happening under the direst of circumstances.

The Dutch have been dealing with this since at least the Third Century AD ... proactively for the past 700 years ... this is why the Dutch developed wind mills, to pump water out of their lowlands ... I don't now why folks don't believe that here in modern times we cannot do what was done centuries ago ... no idea ...

The Dutch have been dealing with this since at least the Third Century AD ... proactively for the past 700 years ... this is why the Dutch developed wind mills, to pump water out of their lowlands ... I don't now why folks don't believe that here in modern times we cannot do what was done centuries ago ... no idea ...

New climates are inevitable. When is the climate going to alter and what is the new climate going to look like? Nations uniting thoroughly and erasing borders? Not going to happen.

New climates are inevitable. When is the climate going to alter and what is the new climate going to look like? Nations uniting thoroughly and erasing borders? Not going to happen.
The power of the Crown is important. For instance, what crown is over the Amsterdam Coat of Arms? The Austrian Crown. The Bahamas, Canada, and certain Caribbean Islands are Commonwealth Realms, as are Australia and New Zealand. If the monarch decides to reorganize territories, then the monarch may do so with the power of the Crown and Seal. North Burgundy and Lichtenstein becomes the Austrian by the power of the Reichskrone and the Austrian Crown, the Bahamas and British Caribbean can be united with Canada. There's a Royal System of Peerage throughout the planet.

There are also treaties that can be brought to bare. The foundational Treaty of London of Belgium, Belgium being in NATO is a foundational fatal flaw, as Belgium is foundationally supposed to be a perpetually neutral state.

Last edited:

The power of the Crown is important. For instance, what crown is over the Amsterdam Coat of Arms? The Austrian Crown. The Bahamas, Canada, and certain Caribbean Islands are Commonwealth Realms, as are Australia and New Zealand. If the monarch decides to reorganize territories, then the monarch may do so with the power of the Crown and Seal. North Burgundy and Lichtenstein becomes the Austrian by the power of the Reichskrone and the Austrian Crown, the Bahamas and British Caribbean can be united with Canada. There's a Royal System of Peerage throughout the planet.

There are also treaties that can be brought to bare. The foundational Treaty of London of Belgium, Belgium being in NATO is a foundational fatal flaw, as Belgium is foundationally supposed to be a perpetually neutral state.

Like I said, the wealth of the crowns (the rich) will band together and the poor left to defend themselves without retreat solutions. Many royal families are somewhat related to other royal families.

There is no crown in the United States ... what is this "power" you speak of? ...

One thing the United States does have is room on her flag to add more stars ... and we're coming to get y'all ... your fault for letting us be World Police™ ...

I'm guessing your point here is that consolidating Nation-States is a great way to mitigate a few inches sea level rise ... on the surface this sounds like the cure being worse than the problem ... just adding a couple feet to our sea walls has us covered for the indefinite future ... easy peasy ...

and we're coming to get y'all
In what way? As in a Lenin type of way? Inheritance of the crown is built in capitalism. Communist nations typically fail because of lack of incentive, lack of inspiration.

There's room for a Maple Leaf on the Washington Flag of British Succession. 13 York and Lancaster, 6 Stuart generations since the Earl of Langley gets you to George Washington Kennon. Washington was a Powhatan, what happened to the First Nations might be the stumbling block... Hurricane/Tropical Depression forming over the Bahamas, sure they wouldn't mind some military aid for their Commonwealth from a Canadian/Acadian Florida. Jean Cousin et Jean Ribault.

People will see the wisdom of a good and smart enlightened monarch, within the context of a Constitutional Monarchy.

I grew up in San Francisco and may live their again. The Golden Gate Park there has a windmill as a gift from the Dutch near Ocean Beach on the west side leading to the Pacific Ocean. A dyke and windmills nearby may be the perfect solution to combat coastal erosion.

Yet, this is what the City that knows how is doing...

ocean-beach-sand-transportation.jpg

Coastal Erosion Management at Ocean Beach - Golden Gate National Recreation Area (U.S. National Park Service)

Just to the south, the impact of coastal erosion is more severe and dire. The rich libs want you and I and I to cut down on fossil fuel use when they were the ones who built their million dollar homes near the coast line. Even Obama bought a second home next to the coast at Martha's Vineyard. Do as I tell you, not do as I do, you peasant.

Last edited:

If it was that easy, they would. Also, the Dutch may be a more moral and ethical people then us with the resources spent on those projects. I am certain that if an investigation went into New Orleans about resources given for levees and machinery and other items against hurricanes that were not used for that as an example would have put many in prison. And with the town ruled for a quarter century by African Americans it would not have looked nice.

In the cosmic sense of things, it happens in an instant.

But an instant on planet Earth takes thousands of years.

It's not going to be a sudden thing like people think.

The climate changes over time. It's a natural phenomenon. If man survives, then good. I guess. If not, then, so what. Besides, man can't even balance a budget. How's he gonna balance the planet to his liking? Pffft.
Well, here's some of the observations I made. There might, probably, be sudden and drastic tidal shifts as more water is poured into the oceans from Antarctica and Greenland. Temps reached near 70 degrees in Antarctica this past year, and a lot of ice melted on... Eagle Island, I think it was. So, expect lots more liquid water and water vapor in the air. Bigger wetter storms.

I also noticed in 2018, after the temps reached about 90 degrees around the Arctic Circle, that in November there was a week period when people were getting disoriented feeling like they were drunk, and voices higher than usual. Why? Helium is a byproduct in Solar radiation from Hydrogen fusion, and does not readily bond with Oxygen, and competes for air space. The temperature extremes and Helium infusion means the magnetic field is weakening and more Solar radiation is getting into the planet's Atmosphere.

The core of the planet is Iron and Nickel, and if the Iron on a Compass is attracted to Magnetic North, then think of all the magnetic material on the planet being focused on that point, in the air, in and on the Crust, the Mantle, and the Core; the course of Plate Tectonics.

All these factors being taken into consideration. I think the following things should be done.

1. Larger nations should be formed so places such as the Bahamas and the Netherlands and Denmark will be able to evacuate once the water levels start to rise.

2. If Solar radiation becomes a big issue, as in people begin developing skin cancers and are getting bad cases of Sunburn even without being outside, then try Tungsten paint.

3. Higher temps will be the new norm and the demand on energy will increase, and so to prevent rising costs and power outages, requiring Solar panels on buildings will likely ease the strain on the power grid.

4. If more Solar radiation is reaching the planet and warmer temperatures, then the magma and lava will expand with the heat and ooze out onto the surface and through weak spots in the Crust, like a meat filled cheese ball in the microwave.

5. So People are going to have to be warned, because if The Iron Volcano in the Canaries explodes, or the Mid Atlantic Rift Zone becomes the Mid Atlantic Convergence Zone, and Iceland and the Japanese Islands and New Zealand are pulled apart, there will be tsunamis and earthquakes and volcanic eruptions that will cause terrible destruction and danger to Human life.
Hydrogen fusion? What a moron! Do you know what hydrogen fusion looks like?

View attachment 335918
Soleil is the result of Hydrogen fusion.

So how does that take place by sunlight?

You are as much of an environmental quack as AOC is! I'm done with this thread. Why should I listen to an idiot?
Called Gravity, Admiral.

You are an undereducated bullshit artist. Gravity does not cause fusion.

Try not to contribute any more than I have to, but I do not favor radical change the sake of global warming. As for the polar shift, it is a very slow process, not to worry about as they already are used to updating the GPS and other satellites. Probably harder reprinting to update topo maps for changes to declination angle, but few of us bother any more with that type of navigation or point locating, as we depend on the satellites.

The commonly used term is "deviation" when it comes to magnetic compasses.
Probably true at least in Navy, but I was never navy. Declination angle is listed in the marginal information of decent topographic maps and represents difference between true north or magnetic north and map or grid north. Handy to know if you shooting a resection from two known points to your exact location. Then it becomes a matter of the back azimuths and working the math, as distance to known points can be a tricky thing without a laser or parallax range finder. Like I said, less important today when you can whip out an Iphone and get your latitude/longitude, elevation without bothering with old school techniques, that is unless your battery is down, or like any other tool you have found a way to break it or lose it when you are temporarily dis-oriented. Notice, I didn't say lost, I don't get lost.
Magnetic declination, per Wikipedia
Magnetic declination, or magnetic variation, is the angle on the horizontal plane between magnetic north and true north. This angle varies depending on position on the Earth's surface and changes over time.Wikipedia

So what I said is 100% correct. Declination is a term used in celestial navigation.

Forum List

Back