How can posters petition to remove a mod from this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if abuse, or ignorance, of power doesnt cut it, i dont see how our opinions would.
Then again, you are a contributing member :rofl:
Sonny Clark

Humans are naturally bias, so I let a lot of stuff go, but in my experience one mod in particular is extremely bias and snipes posts/threads without even mentioning it. This mod is also extremely bias with warnings. If you disagree in a thread this person is active in you'll get hit for anything you can possibly be hit for, even when others are doing the same things in the same thread. They'll be ignored because they are in the same corner as the mod. What can be done? Nothing, all of the mods here are buddies and that matters more to them than a message board free of that kind of thing. It diminishes the quality of discussion in this community, but hey, I still post here because it's alright most of the time.

Last edited:
why do that? why not just remove a bad mod?

Define 'bad'? If he doesn't agree with you is he Hitler?
Or a policeman.

Heaven forbid ... they're all Nazis.

good-guy-cop-vancouver-washington1.jpg

Humans are naturally bias, so I let a lot of stuff go, but in my experience one mod in particular is extremely bias and snipes posts/threads without even mentioning it. This mod also chooses to use extremely bias warnings for stuff other people in the same thread are doing, but don't get slapped for because they are in the same corner. What can be done? Nothing, all of the mods here are buddies and that matters more to them than a message board free of that kind of thing. It diminishes the quality of discussion in this community, but hey, I still post here because it's alright most of the time.

I don't think I would have to drink a barrel of water to spit on the mod you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back