How Breitbart Claims Liberals Have Fooled The Right Into Not Getting 'Trump Vaccine' So They Would Die

In general, I agree with this idea. The problem is that not all doctors are well-grounded in the facts surrounding this topic. I had a discussion with one provider that I see monthly and he became rather animated when I said I hadn't yet gotten the vaccine. He wanted to know why and I began explaining that this vaccine wasn't a vaccine in the traditional sense and he launched on me.

I mentioned the fact that the government's own VAERS website was reporting nearly 12,000 deaths related to the vaccines and he said there had actually only been SIX deaths. He went on to say they had all been female and all had shared the same clotting disorder. I was left dumbfounded by that. I thought at first he was trying to make some sort of joke but no, he was deadly serious. When you have medical professionals who are obviously buying into rumors and are choosing sides politically, who is there left to trust?

Trust is the main issue among those who are refusing the vaccines. Those who are mocking us and casting us as idiots or cultists or some other demeaning "ists" don't actually give a damn at all how many of us may die because of that doubt. There is such a blizzard of information out there on this topic and so much of it conflicting in one way or another that educated, well-meaning people are simply at a loss as to what to believe. The one issue there is NO DOUBT about, is the lack of justification for any kind of "vaccine passports" or other kinds of documentation being required by governments. Not a single vaccine can promise to stop the transmission of Covid and that alone makes the "papers" issue nothing more than obvious governmental overreach.
Lol!! You spouted antivaxer conspiracy theories at your doctor?

Fuckin' whack job.

Did DA JOOZ!! make you do it?

This is interesting.

A new conspiracy theory from the crazy people at brietbart is that the democrats and liberals are colluding to kill republicans and conservatives with the virus by, get this one, insisting that they get vaccinated.

That's right folks. All these months of sane and intelligent people begging, bribing and doing everything to talk people into getting vaccinated has been a huge conspiracy to get republicans and conservatives to NOT get vaccinated so they will die.

Now, I don't really care about the stupid lies and conspiracies but all you people who do buy into it, please buy into this one and get vaccinated.

Please don't become another victim of the democrat and liberal mass conspiracy to kill you. Get vaccinated.

Darn.

They have discovered my clever yet nefarious plan.

unnamed (2).jpg

‘So Breitbart is essentially arguing that “the left” is trying to convince Trump supporters *not* to get the vaccine by… telling them to get the vaccine? And that Trump supporters are refusing to get the vaccine to own the libs?’ ibid

What’s remarkable to consider is that conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters, and others on the right are stupid enough to buy into this.
4xbaft8mlwo71.jpg

‘So Breitbart is essentially arguing that “the left” is trying to convince Trump supporters *not* to get the vaccine by… telling them to get the vaccine? And that Trump supporters are refusing to get the vaccine to own the libs?’ ibid

What’s remarkable to consider is that conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters, and others on the right are stupid enough to buy into this.

No it's not remarkable.

These are people who believe that Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

That Hillary is a lesbian so she had an affair with Vince Foster and had him killed.

That Bill is a rapist.

That trump actually won in 2020.

And so many totally absurd things.

What it is, is disgusting.

Forum List

Back