How bad would things be now if Hillary was President??

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
OMG! You CANNOT imagine the NIGHTMARE if Hillary & the far left were in power! They were planning on:

1. A FAR left SC judge that would destroy America!
2. Legalizing MILLIONS of illegals!
3. FIVE to TEN times increase in Muslim refugees!
4. CRIMINALIZING free speech to silence conservative voices
5. Sharia type "you can't offend Muslims or minorities" laws like they have in Canada & parts of Europe!
6. Single payer health care or something close that would BANKRUPT America!

That's just a sampling of what they wanted to do! So Trump, relatively speaking, is a GOD compared to a Democratic agenda. All these people criticizing Trump forget that the clear majority of Americans in the heartland REJECT the Dems FAR left agenda!!

TrumpBlue3.png

No fighting about the ACA.
Jobs would be stable and grow.
Fed Gov would be stable.
Market would continue to climb.
Infrastructure would be started.

The Pubs would be investigating her about one thing or another. The GOP would make would fight her every inch of the way and probably impeach her for naught, and we'd have Kaine, which is a whole lot better than Pence.

That ship has sailed.

A Sanders/Clinton presidency is too painful to even contemplate.

A continued growth of the regulatory state,
More and more people getting more and more free stuff and money from the taxpayers,
Illegals celebrating their imminent legalization - then CITIZENSHIP,
A Left-wing USSC, and scores more Leftists on the Federal bench,
More insanity on campus,

Jesus, what a fucking nightmare!

Had Hillary won these united states would be. Mitch the bitch would be having conniption fits about most everything she was doing. The nation would be many millions of dollars ahead because no trump vacations every week. Life would be pretty good.

Had Hillary won these united states would be. Mitch the bitch would be having conniption fits about most everything she was doing. The nation would be many millions of dollars ahead because no trump vacations every week. Life would be pretty good.

She'd be proud of living in the WH and not call it a dump. She be pro the Paris Climate Accord and not try to put us back into the stone age of dirty coal which causes black lung and polluted air.

Hillary's campaign was a declaration of war on freedom and decency. Trump's worst day is better than Hillary's best day.

Had Hillary won, I'd not be living in the US anymore. I'd rather be without a country than watch my money stolen by thieves and squandered on chaff.

Hillary's campaign was a declaration of war on freedom and decency. Trump's worst day is better than Hillary's best day.

Just the opposite. Freedom and decency is having healthcare and education and good paying jobs. T is taking that away.

Had Hillary won, I'd not be living in the US anymore. I'd rather be without a country than watch my money stolen by thieves and squandered on chaff.

Bye-bye. I will stick it out, its entertaining and sad at the same time.

Just the opposite. Freedom and decency is having healthcare and education and good paying jobs. T is taking that away.

(Libtards are fascists who just spew nonsense all day long to try to prevent productive discussion). Having the government dictating our healthcare isn't freedom. It's the exact opposite. (FYI, I somewhat support the ACA, but the lack of freedom is why it's not working.)

Government doesn't create freedom. At best, government can only protect our freedom by punishing people who coerce others. The liptard's vision of government is one that tramples on freedoms and decency.

Government doesn't create jobs. It kills jobs with regulation and other means. At best, the government can only protect jobs by punishing people who coerce others.

Forum List

Back