How bad will the Blowback be on the impeachment?

Trump has the Fed shrinking its balance sheet and the economy is still doing well. Comparing apples to apples Trump's economy is
Feds-Balance-Sheet.jpg

It's now December, time for an update

fredgraph%20(1)-637111893065388027.png
I've noticed pseudocons often frame their propaganda pictures very carefully to avoid showing the WHOLE truth.

It looks like the Ds have alienated a HUGE HUNK of the electorate at the very least
It seems likely that at least some of the house leadership will face criminal charges with Sedition and perjury being the most likely.
And there is a large likelihood that Pelosi will not be able to get the votes to impeach
The senate may not even pick up the impeachment for lack of due process.
The Horowitz report could easily lead to a special counsel and indictments.
Is there an upside to this action?

Trumps 57 State 2020 Sweep will be a bigger win that Reagan 1984

Everything depends on the economy. It's the only thing Trump has going in his favor.

If the economy tanks, then Trump has nothing. And he is taking a gigantic risk with the economy by persisting in his stupid tariff war.

"It's the economy, stupid!"

I thought it was Obama's economy? Can you make your mind up?

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

You have to be literally schizophrenic to look at that and still tell yourself the Republican Party is for small government.
Fantastic!
That’s $60T less than if Hillary had won!
Wrong.

Independent analyses were done on Clinton's and Trump's proposed budgets before the election. I posted the results several times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/candidate-plans-national-debt/

You were warned Trump's deficits would be significantly higher than Clinton's.

So as I said, you have to be literally schizophrenic to tell yourself the Republican Party is for small government.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton" doesn't work, dipshit.

That the Democrats are nominally "worse than Trump" is no fucking excuse for not holding Trump accountable.

No fucking excuse at all.

That's the argument of a submissive, weak-minded cuck.
Oh gee, a Clinton promise! Like when Willie promised a tax cut in 92 only to say a tax increase was needed 3 days after being elected?

This is how the Ukraine fantasy played out in Trump's head:

TRUMP: I want you to do us a favor and announce to the world you are investigating Joe Biden. If you want to visit me in the White House to show the world the US is behind you, I want you to announce you are investigating Biden. I don't care if you actually do investigate him. Just announce you are.

ZELENSKY: Okay...I guess so.

Not long after:

ZELENSKY: We are opening an investigation into Burisma and Joe Biden

The day after, on the White House lawn:

TRUMP: The Ukraine is investigating Biden! Why would they do that if he had not done something wrong! Are you taking notes? Zelensky said he is investigatiing Biden! He said that!

That's how all of Trump's cons works.

This one blew up in his face because he got caught and was outed by the whistleblower before Trump got to bring his con to fruition.
So, you can read minds?

Interesting.
It's Trump's pattern. Pay attention.
And FYI, Dufus - a President budget proposal is meaningless. It’s 100% on the shoulders of Pelosi.

Funny how the budget is no issue now.

Everything depends on the economy. It's the only thing Trump has going in his favor.

If the economy tanks, then Trump has nothing. And he is taking a gigantic risk with the economy by persisting in his stupid tariff war.

"It's the economy, stupid!"

I thought it was Obama's economy? Can you make your mind up?

its Trumps economy - and from a market standpoint its performing less than 50% of Obamas, and he doubled Obamas deficit-

write that down ......

TRUMP: I want you to do us a favor and announce to the world you are investigating Joe Biden. If you want to visit me in the White House to show the world the US is behind you, I want you to announce you are investigating Biden. I don't care if you actually do investigate him. Just announce you are.

Not long after:

TRUMP: The Ukraine is investigating Biden! Why would they do that if he had not done something wrong! Are you taking notes? Zelensky said he is investigatiing Biden! He said that!

This one blew up in his face because he got caught and was outed by the whistleblower before Trump got to bring his con to fruition.
So, you can read minds?

Interesting.
And FYI, Dufus - a President budget proposal is meaningless. It’s 100% on the shoulders of Pelosi.

Nope, you don't get to get away with that kind of reeking hypocrisy.

Here is the standard YOU set:

And Obama owns the debt he allowed. More debt than all Presidents combined.

So Trump owns the debt he has allowed.

Especially since he claimed HE would pay off the debt in eight years.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

Not long after:

So, you can read minds?

Interesting.

stfu you russian moron - the senate has to pass anything the house sends them.

DDDUUURRRRRRR -

AND A STUPID ASS RUSSIAN TO BOOT -

That's true, to an extent. He doesn't write the nations budget, congress does. But, he does sign the bills. But when he tries to be fiscally conservative, the government shuts down... remember? So it's not entirely on him.

I don't remember him saying that. Got a link?

The national debt is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to PAY OFF now. It would take such DRACONIAN CUTS that the entire nation would IMPLODE, and if America's economy implodes, the WORLD'S economy implodes.

But there's an implosion already on the way. The INTEREST on the debt is going to bankrupt our economy as is, and ALL of Washington's law makers are to blame.

Not long after:

So, you can read minds?

Interesting.

Your fake outrage at government spending is hilarious. Your call for big government and bitch at anything cut.
Call Nancy about your fake act.

That's true, to an extent. He doesn't write the nations budget, congress does. But, he does sign the bills. But when he tries to be fiscally conservative, the government shuts down... remember? So it's not entirely on him.

Trump tries to be fiscally conservative? :lol:

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

I don't remember him saying that. Got a link?

Sorry, I edited it in after I wrote that post, but here it is again:

The national debt is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to PAY OFF now. It would take such DRACONIAN CUTS that the entire nation would IMPLODE, and if America's economy implodes, the WORLD'S economy implodes.

But there's an implosion already on the way. The INTEREST on the debt is going to bankrupt our economy as is, and ALL of Washington's law makers are to blame.

All we would have to do to pay the debt, balance the budget, and lower tax rates for everyone is ban all tax expenditures.

But that would take away the huge advantage incumbents have by accepting bribes to put/keep tax expenditures in the law.

Not long after:

So, you can read minds?

Interesting.

Your fake outrage at government spending is hilarious. Your call for big government and bitch at anything cut.
Call Nancy about your fake act.
Now, now, son. When you get caught being a reeking hypocrite, it is counter-productive to double down and make up lies about the one who called you on your bullshit.

I have yet to see a single poster on this forum propose a specific cut to the federal budget bigger than I have been all these years.

Not one.

My proposal would eliminate $1.4 trillion dollars a year of wealth redistribution/spending.

That EASILY wipes out the deficit, with plenty left over for lowering everyone's tax rates.

Also, I would raise the SS and Medicare eligibility age to 70, immediately, and index it to 9 percent of the population going forward.

That would create even more savings.

BIGLY!

I have yet to see a single poster on this forum propose a specific cut to the federal budget bigger than I have been all these years.

Not one.

My proposal would eliminate $1.4 trillion dollars a year of wealth redistribution/spending.

That EASILY wipes out the deficit, with plenty left over for lowering everyone's tax rates.

Also, I would raise the SS and Medicare eligibility age to 70, immediately, and index it to 9 percent of the population going forward.

That would create even more savings.

BIGLY!

:114:

no math on friday for the simpletons -

Forum List

Back