How Bad Are the Vaccines? House Dems: They're Trump's Fault

Right. And what you actually mean is that you can’t back up your claim.

:)
We hit the point a long time ago where facts are simply irrelevant when it comes to anything vaccine related. And that is across the board, neither side really cares about the facts anymore. The only concern is the political narrative.

We hit the point a long time ago where facts are simply irrelevant when it comes to anything vaccine related. And that is across the board, neither side really cares about the facts anymore. The only concern is the political narrative.
What facts? All I've seen are Russian disinformation talking points coming from the DNC cult.

We already know the vaccines don't work. They don't prevent illness. They only prevent "serious illness and death" for a short time.

Worse news is on the horizon. You've heard of "sudden adult death"? What do you think that might be?

Huh. Could be some House Dems are picking up the signals. Suddenly, it's Trump's fault!

The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesday by Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

Wow, we are getting the idiot...

Vaccines work, simple... Just look at excess deaths...

Of course this shows how bad some of the MAGA Republicans are... This is why the President has lost respect for you...
You believe any sort shit that is fed to you...

Just look at excess deaths in America and try and explain it with your theory...

Now before you say, How do we know it is COVID... Please explain why all those people died over the normal... At one point over 3,000 a day..

An even better illustration of my post.

You cannot find me supporting the DNC anywhere. You will, of course, not back up your blatant lie but will stick to it showing how little facts matter to you. As in, they are utterly irrelevant.
Says the DNC cultist

Forum List

Back