How Bad Are the Vaccines? House Dems: They're Trump's Fault

The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesday by Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

Is this false?

Is this false?

No, but no one is going to be able to gaslight Americans into believing it wasn't Covidian Democrats who pushed the vaccines on Americans to the point of exclusion from school, work, and entertainment venues. Who coined terms like "winter of death" or whatever it was.

Biden almost got OSHA--I repeat, OSHA--to force everyone to get the vaccines or lose their jobs. It was such a near thing that I was warned at work just before the Supreme Court basically spared me from it.

This won't work, and I won't argue particulars about it. It's absurd to attempt to blame this on Trump--but what else are desperate Dems to do?

yes, and its not a vaccine. a real v takes 5 to 10 years; there were zero long term studies on the poison jab, all animals died and literally every pregnant woman lost their child.
So Trump was wrong to encourage people to take the vaccine. I see.

I don't bargain with DNC cult terrorist's.
What you really mean is that you can’t back up your statement.

You guys fail at this every single time. Every. Single. Time. You say something stupid, get called out on it, and then try some chicken-shit excuse to squirm out of it. It’s very predictable.

What you really mean is that you can’t back up your statement.

You guys fail at this every single time. Every. Single. Time. You say something stupid, get called out on it, and then try some chicken-shit excuse to squirm out of it. It’s very predictable.

Democrats are attempting to get ahead of this because all-cause mortality can no longer be hidden. Out of Europe, Canada, Australia and, however much they tried to hide it, here in the US.

It's one thing for the gov to shove a vaccine in arms that doesn't work.

It's another altogether to shove a vaccine in arms that kills perfectly healthy young people.

It does and it has. This is a catastrophe.

Democrats are attempting to get ahead of this because all-cause mortality can no longer be hidden. Out of Europe, Canada, Australia and, however much they tried to hide it, here in the US.

It's one thing for the gov to shove a vaccine in arms that doesn't work.

It's another altogether to shove a vaccine in arms that kills perfectly healthy young people.

It does and it has. This is a catastrophe.
The vaccine does work. Conservative conspiracy theorists say otherwise because they’re conspiracy theorists.

Even Trump says they work.

I don't bargain with DNC cult terrorist's.
How am I a cult terrorist?

Watch. You can’t answer a simple question. This is the part where you run off like a little bitch.

You really have no idea how predictable you guys are. You run your mouth with ridiculous statements and then flail like an idiot when asked about it.

We already know the vaccines don't work. They don't prevent illness. They only prevent "serious illness and death" for a short time.

Worse news is on the horizon. You've heard of "sudden adult death"? What do you think that might be?

Huh. Could be some House Dems are picking up the signals. Suddenly, it's Trump's fault!

The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesday by Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

Weren't these the same turds who tried to take credit for the vaccines?

This may not age very well. :laughing0301:

1661600723535.png

Forum List

Back