How are you?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Be serious (and civil) now.

How are you (physically, emotionally, mentally) ?
Are you where you want to be in your life?
Has your life turned out the way you thought it would when you were younger?
Has your life turned out better or worse than you thought?

5ef391bb4173d.jpg

I have a condition that's so painful it drives about 50% of the people who have it to at least attempt suicide. I can't kill myself because I believe that only God gets to decide when a life is over. I pretty much think God is full of shit when He gives people horrible pain and then just says, "Live with it".

After being poor for a lot of my life, I am comfortable now and one of the few pleasures I have now is giving money away. When you're in pain, money has no meaning.

I am doing well, happily married for 40 years and retired with two houses

Health wise, I have Type 2 diabetes that I control with just diet and exercise.

Born in the greatest country on the face of the earth

I had a happy childhood.

I survived being in a war

Went to college

Married a wonderful woman

Had a great career

Had two successful sons and now fantastic grandchildren.

Been healthy.

Comfortable retirement.

However, I am seeing this once great country turn into a shithole due to failed Progressive policies and Libtard greed.

These are not the golden years.
No, it is not what was planned. I miss my life I used to have.
Pretty miserable but not bad enough YET to take my leave of this life.
In short....not happy at all. Can't remember the last time I laughed where my stomach hurt from it.
I dread each day, wondering what new hell awaits me.

So...that's where I am now.

I got choked at my favorite after church restaurant on the day after Christmas. Three days later, I was in my local ER because I felt like the last thing that I swallowed had not gone all the way down. That day was two weeks ago. How am I doing now? I am doing okay physically although I get nervous every time that I eat which I am doing more carefully now. One thing that may have caused the second incident is my number two-bathroom visits not happening frequently and so I have already introduced myself to the stuff named MiraLax. So far, I am doing okay there. I am eating apples more because I was told that they are a natural help in this area. One thing that I have learned is what a huge difference fasting makes when being on a diet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question now is what kind of bill will be dumped on my plate concerning the ambulance ride and the X ray that I got that night?

I lost my job in March.
Which made me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!
I despised that corrupt company!!!

I'm on unemployment, but going on my last month of it here soon, so gotta crack down on the job hunting.

Found a company that hires a lot of remote people working from home, and they have an open position that I want, but I haven't heard from them. Gonna have to reapply this next week.

I guess the vacation is soon over. LOL

Other than that, it's springtime here, aside from the screwy weather every week.
Nice.

I lost my job in March.
Which made me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!
I despised that corrupt company!!!

I'm on unemployment, but going on my last month of it here soon, so gotta crack down on the job hunting.

Found a company that hires a lot of remote people working from home, and they have an open position that I want, but I haven't heard from them. Gonna have to reapply this next week.

I guess the vacation is soon over. LOL

Other than that, it's springtime here, aside from the screwy weather every week.
Nice.
I keep getting ads for remote customer service jobs through jobhat, jobtree and Jobcase.

I don't know what button I hit to get all that crap sent to my email but it has actually come in handy. I don't even know how I found those sites.

Be serious (and civil) now.

How are you (physically, emotionally, mentally) ?
Are you where you want to be in your life?
Has your life turned out the way you thought it would when you were younger?
Has your life turned out better or worse than you thought?

5ef391bb4173d.jpg
I'm fucking great bro!

My kids rock!
My grandkids are awesome!
My job is great (despite my current customer)
I may start dating again soon (first time in about 3 years) exciting
Getting ready to start gutting my house instead of customers.
Politics suck but let's be real, what's new???
Life is great, progressives can suck a rotten tomato

Age related macular degeneration in my left eye which is my dominant eye (wouldn't you know it). A blurry spot in the center of my eye. No cure but my right eye is still good.

Forum List

Back