How are you celebrating January 6?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I think it should be celebrated every year, like the British Guy Fawkes Day. With fireworks and burning effigies of Biden.

"The British comic book series V for Vendetta, which started in 1982, "centers on a vigilante's efforts to destroy an authoritarian government in a dystopian future United Kingdom". When developing the story, illustrator David Lloyd made a handwritten note on the intend anarchist protagonist, V: "Why don't we portray him as a resurrected Guy Fawkes, complete with one of those papier-mâché masks, in a cape and a conical hat? He'd look really bizarre and it would give Guy Fawkes the image he's deserved all these years. We shouldn't burn the chap every Nov. 5th but celebrate his attempt to blow up Parliament!"

Guy Fawkes mask - Wikipedia

Guy Fawkes Night - Wikipedia

I think it should be celebrated every year, like the British Guy Fawkes Day. With fireworks and burning effigies of Biden.

"The British comic book series V for Vendetta, which started in 1982, "centers on a vigilante's efforts to destroy an authoritarian government in a dystopian future United Kingdom". When developing the story, illustrator David Lloyd made a handwritten note on the intend anarchist protagonist, V: "Why don't we portray him as a resurrected Guy Fawkes, complete with one of those papier-mâché masks, in a cape and a conical hat? He'd look really bizarre and it would give Guy Fawkes the image he's deserved all these years. We shouldn't burn the chap every Nov. 5th but celebrate his attempt to blow up Parliament!"

Guy Fawkes mask - Wikipedia

Guy Fawkes Night - Wikipedia

After waking up with my pillow soaked with tears, I'm going to light some candles on my Government Shrine and then hop on Twitter to troll people who still talk incoherently about Ray Epps.

OH WAIT.....none of that is true because I'm not a neurotic Leftist. Sorry.

Locking up Lt. Gen. Piatt would be a great way to celebrate. When asked to send the National Guard to protect the Capitol he refused. He said he didn`t like the optics. He did send troops to protect the homes of military leaders who nobody actually cared about. Let him report how the optics are from behind bars. A treasonous piece of shit he is.

the person that shot her should have been tried for murder, not given a gold medal

Why? It was a legit, legal shot.

She was breaching a barricade that was protecting the people the CP were charged with protecting from a mob of people chanting for their death. Had she gotten through and opened the door it would have been a free for all. One bullet put a stop to it all since the fucking cowards ran like cockroaches after she was shot.

"Officers talked to the homeowner, who agreed to take down the mannequin. It was photographed by police, who showed the photo to the Contra Costa County District Attorney's Office, which said the act was not criminal and was protected under the First Amendment."

Police Respond to Apparent Joe Biden Effigy Hanging From Brentwood Home

:laughing0301:

effigy.jpg

No more of a troll than you.

Except I troll to protest an oppressive left-wing tyrannical government, while all you do is support and defend it.

You should go hide your head in shame, if you had the human capacity to feel shame. Which you really don't.

Even Candycorn agrees with you, which says something about the dogs you lie with.

Mindless babbling. How long is Nancy going to be your bogeyman and where does that leave George Soros? :ahole-1:

That leaves Soros standing in front of you with his pants down, while you're on your knees servicing him.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions.

Forum List

Back