How AMERICAN CAPITALISM can help us address at least two major issues

Well, here ya go. Exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. I've been saying this here for years.

This is how we (a) tell China to go fuck themselves, (b) bring jobs back to the Americas, (c) keep our adversaries like Russia and China from further inroads in South America, and (d) give Mexico (and South America) jobs that we're not filling and that they desperately need, so that they're not streaming towards our border.

Peter Zeihan is a geopolitical consultant.

Last edited:
This is how we (a) tell China to go fuck themselves,
Why do we need to do that?
How is China or the Chinese fucking America/Americans over?
Aren’t Mexico and Mexican’s fucking Americans in the ass all day everyday?
We need to tell Mexico to fuck itself.
Check out all these Chinese people fucking us over. (See link)
b) bring jobs back to the Americas,
The “AMERICAS”……WTF is that? Mexico is not North America…FUCK THEM!
c) keep our adversaries like Russia and China from further inroads in South America
America’s number one adversary/worst enemy is Mexico and everybody not brown knows it.
d) give Mexico (and South America) jobs that we're not filling and that they desperately need, so that they're not streaming towards our border.
Hell yeah…lets pay the disgusting cockroaches to not fuck us over. Shit, why don’t we pay Russia to not fuck over Ukraine while we’re at it.

Better to further enrich, empower and enable the Chinese with our money instead, and keep the Central and South Americans desperate to come here.

Okay, you're getting your way.
Why not slap huge tariffs of goods made in china?

That may not appeal to a lib like mac1958 who worships big government, but it goes directly to the problem

Mac's apolitical and capitalist approach to two separate large problems:

THE ISSUE: China
THE PROBLEM: China's increasing wealth and influence, financed largely by our insatiable appetite for cheap stuff, presents a profound global, geopolitical threat not only to America, but to the rest of the free world. And by all appearances, they're just getting started, confident that we'll continue to not only continue buying their goods, but also that we'll continue to sell them Treasury Bonds because of the unwillingness of both of our parties to keep our budget balanced.
Not to nitpick but ...
financed largely by our insatiable appetite for cheap stuff
... could be worded more generously as "driven by their eagerness to work harder for less money than US workers". This is a common complaint with Mexican workers, that they're some how "stealing" our jobs because they're willing to work harder. They're not. They're giving us what we want.

As far as China - they have a serious demographics problem (the one child policy has come back to bite them, hard), and their economy is propped up on stilts. The danger point will be when it finally tanks and they're left looking at Taiwan, with all those military toys they've been building just collecting dust.

THE CAPITALIST APPROACH: Expand and re-focus American capitalism to the safer Central and South American countries such as Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and Peru (for starters), creating a low-end manufacturing and trade behemoth that would not only allow us to tell China to go fuck themselves, but would also create enormous job and wealth growth in Central and South America, allowing families there to thrive and remain in the countries they love, taking significant pressure off of our border. Make "The Americas" the world's most powerful and flexible trade juggernaut.

The steps:
  1. Create a GSE (Government-Sponsored Enterprise) to oversee the plan, primarily to (a) create a safety/security buffer for American companies/employers in that region, making it clear to anyone (such as cartels) that an attack on this plan is an attack on America, and (b) to provide seed funding if needed.
  2. Forge agreements with willing Central and South American countries in which they are provided partial ownership (via stock equity) in these enterprises, with the obvious return being not only the growth in equity, but the huge increase in both domestic income tax receipts and social stability.
  3. Assist (if needed) American companies in building low-end manufacturing facilities in partner countries to replace the Chinese cheap manufactured products we crave without damaging or disrupting operations or profits in the USA. Any assistance would be in the form of bonds, which would provide a small long-term profit for the US government and pay for the GSE's.
Three to five years for this to come together, max.

A five-year plan? Hmmm.

It sounds like like one of them big ole government programs that exists to convert taxpayer money into corporate profits. The last thing I want to see is the government "assisting" businesses. That's not capitalism.

Not to nitpick but ...

... could be worded more generously as "driven by their eagerness to work harder for less money than US workers". This is a common complaint with Mexican workers, that they're some how "stealing" our jobs because they're willing to work harder. They're not. They're giving us what we want.

As far as China - they have a serious demographics problem (the one child policy has come back to bite them, hard), and their economy is propped up on stilts. They danger point will be when it tanks and they're left looking at Taiwan with all the military toys they've been building.

A five-year plan? Hmmm.

It sounds like like one of them big ole government programs that exists to convert taxpayer money into corporate profits. The last thing I want to see is the government "assisting" businesses.
If there were a better way to do it, I'd be with you. But between the obvious security issues and an understandable reluctance of American companies to do it on their own, it's the obvious Plan B. The devil would certainly be in the details.

The issue of our trade with China is big. The issue at the border is big. Our trade issues in general are big. On balance, net, I don't see a better approach. Doing nothing just wouldn't be an option if I had any say.

If there were a better way to do it, I'd be with you. But between the obvious security issues and an understandable reluctance of American companies to do it on their own, it's the obvious Plan B. The devil would certainly be in the details.

The issue of our trade with China is big. The issue at the border is big. Our trade issues in general are big. On balance, net, I don't see a better approach. Doing nothing just wouldn't be an option if I had any say.
The border would be a lesser problem if libs like you had not voted for joe biden

I'd like to see us streamline legal immigration and travel for guest workers. Remove as much friction as possible for people who want to come here and work, and crack down hard on those who are up to no good.

I'd like to see us streamline legal immigration and travel for guest workers. Remove as much friction as possible for people who want to come here and work, and crack down hard on those who are up to no good.
We should make it more difficult for foreigners to come to America and take Americans jobs away

Well, here ya go. Exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. I've been saying this here for years.
my company went to Mexico first. They failed, couldn't manufacture well and their quality was terrible. There's that. Bring it to the USA and let's let our brothers and sisters work. I see you aren't for that.

We should make it more difficult for foreigners to come to America and take Americans jobs away
There's the real problem, right there. Americans have become pampered, insecure whiners who are afraid they'll actually have to work for a living if competing with brown people.

We Americans can start by not being slaves to consumerism.

What if every single person in America didn't buy anything new for a year?

There's the real problem, right there. Americans have become pampered, insecure whiners who are afraid they'll actually have to work for a living if competing with brown people.
The fears are real

Foreigners from brown countries are overrunning America and taking all the jobs

Fear of working for a living? I suppose it is. Do you think government should protect you from working?
Thats how you mischaracterize it

But its actually race to the bottom for Americans who are being underbid by shoeless peasants who work for less

Yes it would

No one would have a job

Sure they would. Not everyone in the entire country makes crap for people to buy.

People would repair something rather than just throw it away. People would still use services.

You'll note I didn't say people shouldn't spend any money for a year I just said don't buy new crap.

Forum List

Back