How about WE support a POTUS under the age of 50ish.

The ones that run the World will never want us to elect better leadership, so stop trying to convince me of change when it will never happen and if it did it will be short lived as usual…

Well, the thing is, if the people get together and fight, then they can get better leadership. But the people are like "Nah, can't be bothered."

Most people don't inform themselves. I write about PR a lot, and most of the time people don't care. Some think they have it, which is hilarious, others are like "but the big cities will take over" or some other ignorant nonsense.

The people are turkeys voting for Christmas.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Well, 380,222 died under Trump. 317,965 have died under Biden so far.

So, you're actually wrong.

Also, it doesn't matter. Trump was the person on the ground when it happened. He was a big part of it. Biden inherited a situation in which he had less control than Trump had.

China has been preparing to invade Taiwan since 1948. Come on. I'm not even sure what the point you're trying to make here other than I know it's going to be a weakass argument.

"They", who is "they"? And you're talking about appointees. I mean, half of Trump's appointees he fired complaining they were useless.

What is your point?
Wow , I can't believe this. No matter what , it is Trumps fault. Shocking.

I'm ok with someone not real old but the problem lies in I don't want a young president either. No one should be a president under the age of 50 because they don't know shit about shit really.

It's kind of like I don't want a young doctor because they havent experienced enough about their field yet, but I also don't want a 80 year old doctor because they aren't open to new ideas and set in their ways.

Well, 380,222 died under Trump. 317,965 have died under Biden so far.

So, you're actually wrong.

Also, it doesn't matter. Trump was the person on the ground when it happened. He was a big part of it. Biden inherited a situation in which he had less control than Trump had.

China has been preparing to invade Taiwan since 1948. Come on. I'm not even sure what the point you're trying to make here other than I know it's going to be a weakass argument.

"They", who is "they"? And you're talking about appointees. I mean, half of Trump's appointees he fired complaining they were useless.

What is your point?

You should check your facts better. China had no capability to invade Taiwan till now. Trump was a strong President so China was quiet about Taiwan. Biden is weak so the whole world is ignoring us.

U.S. Covid-19 Deaths For 2021 Surpass Toll From 2020​

As of Wednesday, U.S. localities have reported 353,000 deaths since January 1, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
That surpasses the 352,000 deaths reported in 2020 in the 10 months following the first recorded domestic outbreaks of the disease in March.

You should check your facts better. China had no capability to invade Taiwan till now. Trump was a strong President so China was quiet about Taiwan. Biden is weak so the whole world is ignoring us.

U.S. Covid-19 Deaths For 2021 Surpass Toll From 2020​

As of Wednesday, U.S. localities have reported 353,000 deaths since January 1, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
That surpasses the 352,000 deaths reported in 2020 in the 10 months following the first recorded domestic outbreaks of the disease in March.

I didn't say China had the capability to invade Taiwan. They still think they don't.

I said they have been preparing for it since 1948.

As for Xi being silent on Taiwan, you're mistaken.

"China's Xi says political solution for Taiwan can't wait forever"

From October 2013.

"
  1. The guiding principle (fangzhen) of peaceful reunification of Taiwan according to the “One Country, Two Systems” formula and the eight-point proposal enunciated by Jiang Zemin in 1995."
From October 2017

"Xi Jinping says Taiwan 'must and will be' reunited with China"

From January 2021

All of these before Biden, some before Trump, some while Trump was president.

And your "2021 has more deaths than 2020", do you know what day Trump left the presidency? I mean, I MEAN, COME ON!!!! Basic politics 101. He didn't leave 1st January.

Forum List

Back