How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

Same is true for children.

10346643_735971203107604_1716880254060415257_n.jpg

Making the snoopy boo-hoo face...his dad is getting ready to go.

I've had to train everybody not to make a big deal out of it and feed into sad neurotic acting out when somebody leaves. But every now and then somebody relapses:

snooper1_zps258ffb2d.jpg

If nobody says "Oh poor snoop is sad!" he's not sad.

But it has been a long haul teaching them that, lol. I've worked him out of a lot of anxious behaviors that they fed into with trying to boost up his ego.

Starting with

Michael Vicks' dogs - Where are they now?

I'll never forget reading that he took enjoyment in swinging his dogs around by their legs and slamming their heads against walls. He also liked electrocuting them in the most crude and cruel ways.

Vick has paid for his crimes by making enormous money playing a child's game.

Here's where his dogs ended up. More photos at the link.

These Were Michael Vick's Fighting Dogs-- But See Where They Are Now.

SIStubbyDogPhotoShoot.jpg

SIIMG0041.jpg

I just now discovered this thread. We love dogs, too, in fact, we've had many dogs, our last one was a female Akita. After we lost her, we decided not to get any more dogs and just concentrate on cats.

Here's a picture of our Sushi all ready to pull Santa's sled:

P1010881-1.jpg

Somehow, we've got to stop these monsters from fighting dogs, chickens, bulls and the rest.

If only they had the balls to do their own fighting.

10352593_10152415250749586_4240713024590901755_n.jpg

:(

Education is the key. You have to educate people.

And if you attack them, they aren't going to learn. You educate by sharing information in every possible circumstance. without appearing to lecture or look down on people.

Omg one of my friends posted a picture of his dog on facebook..and seriously, that thing looked just like Stitch...I'm going to steal his picture. It's too good not to show.

I'm going to have to dig up pictures of our previous dogs....we've had a Samoyed, a Lab, a Poodle, two Siberian Huskies, 2 Chows, 2 Akitas....too cute.

Ain't it the truth!

Everyone knows that if you have kids, you will never again watch an entire movie or have alone time in the bathroom but its just as true with dogs and cats.

This isn't a very good photo but I bet you can guess where I was when I took it.

Meet our Maine coon, The Great Catsby, when he was but a wee tad. Just a kitten but already oozing off the counter.

IMG_0455_zps63835b04.jpg

oops .. I should apologize for putting his pic in the dog thread.

:)

Forum List

Back