How A Fox News Guest Turned Critical Race Theory Into The New Conservative Boogeyman

Dipshit, it’s not political before it’s intelligent to boycott the racism of CRT. Did you not learn anything about the anti-democracy pre-emptive racist statement, ‘black lives matter?’
It's ok to admit you are a closeted racist moron....

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Dipshit, it’s not political before it’s intelligent to boycott the racism of CRT. Did you not learn anything about the anti-democracy pre-emptive racist statement, ‘black lives matter?’
CRT is not racism. It is fact supported by supreme court decisions and public policy that benefits whires.

As I have been saying...Outside of obscure academia there IS no CRT. It's manufactured outrage
You’re right that there is no CRT. Or rather, it’s not being taught in schools. However, they are essentially still looking to teach what amounts to CRT, they’re just calling it something else.

This is why parents are pissed.

As I have been saying...Outside of obscure academia there IS no CRT. It's manufactured outrage
p958pt3d14v71.jpg

"Last September, an obscure, 36-year-old documentarian named Christopher Rufo landed a slot on Tucker Carlson Tonight. Knowing the president would be watching, he sounded the alarm about an ideology almost as obscure as he was: “critical race theory.” In the months since Rufo’s TV appearance roughly a dozen states from Idaho to Tennessee have passed or considered legislation banning critical race theory from schools and government institutions -- with a likable moderate in the White House, the task for operatives like Rufo is to gin up evidence of an overwhelming conspiracy everywhere else.

The single greatest threat to the Republican Party is its newfound electoral weakness in the suburbs; in order to regain strength in those areas, especially during a midterms; the conservative movement must convince suburban voters that the other side represents an unthinkable Marxist menace. As in the days of Joseph McCarthy, the question is not whether the menace exists but who can be made to believe it exists."

So as usual, the conservative strategy isn't to craft policies that are more popular with the American people and gain more support that way -- it is as usual; to manufacture faux outrage and fear because they know their policies suck....The previous Conservative boogeymen use to be desegregation, then when they lost that battle....it was womens' rights/abortion...then it was gay rights/gay marriage....now the new boogeyman is CRT...and to basically call anything that makes conservatives uncomfortable, CRT...how do I know? Because they admit it....

View attachment 499587So he is basically admitting the strategy is to call everything critical race theory....which is why Conservatives have such a hard time explaining to you what CRT is...because to them, it is literally everything that frightens them culturally...

The reason why they have to keep manufacturing fake outrage after fake outrage is also not a secret.....because Conservatives know that their policies suck and do not have wide support...nobody is rushing to the polls to vote for lower capital gains taxes on hedgefund managers -- but they will definitely do it to stop whatever made up "boogeyman" conservatives have told them to be afraid of or mad at....No wonder Lady Lindsey said what he said....

View attachment 499594
Is there really "faux" outrage among parents about what their kids are being taught in school, Biff? I think a lot of this is that parents actually saw and heard what their kids were being taught in classrooms when school systems went to remote schooling...and they didn't like what they were seeing. I think it's fair to say that the liberals who control the schools and many of the school boards have underestimated the level of anger by parents. Accusing those parents who are fighting back against the teaching of critical race theory of being "domestic terrorists" is only going to make parents MORE outraged!

critical race theory (CRT), intellectual and social movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented)

Interesting............Anytime a definition includes intellectual, especially the first fucking word of the definition it stinks like a screaming leftist. Few things bug me more than presumptuous self-described intellectuals. What I learned from this quick definition however is, for example, the fact black men generally have bigger hands, penises and stronger asses to run with is socially constructed..........................COUGH! The fact Asian generally don't is socially constructed was well :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back