Biden has been summoned to a meeting with his boss next week

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
And it looks like he'll have Hillary's "Russian reset" button in his pocket.

Joe: "I'll do whatever you want, Vlad, just like always."

Now, if only Red Joe could find his missing slipper...

GENEVA (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin are set to hold their June 16 summit in an 18th-century Swiss villa overlooking Lake Geneva, a soothing setting for what promises to be heated talks.

Bitter disputes over election interference, cyber attacks, human rights and Ukraine hang over their first face-to-face meeting since Biden took office on Jan 20.

Strategic nuclear stability and regional conflicts will be on the table. Biden, who is due to arrive in Britain on Wednesday at the start of his first trip abroad as president, has said he would press Putin to respect human rights.

Putin said last Friday he expected the talks to be held in a positive atmosphere, though he anticipated no breakthrough.

putin and kamal-ass.jpg

How convenient that now Vlad Putin can how hand Joe Biden a big fat envelop of cash in person that he owes him for the bribe Joe took when he did away with the Trump sanctions on Putin's Nord Stream pipeline after the DNC amazingly made Joe send back his bribe.

All good things comes to he that waits...and takes bribes from Russian thug Vladimir Putin.

What has the Legacy Media reported on this bribe, I wonder?

Oh. Of course....nothing at all.

GENEVA (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin are set to hold their June 16 summit in an 18th-century Swiss villa overlooking Lake Geneva, a soothing setting for what promises to be heated talks.

Bitter disputes over election interference, cyber attacks, human rights and Ukraine hang over their first face-to-face meeting since Biden took office on Jan 20.

Strategic nuclear stability and regional conflicts will be on the table. Biden, who is due to arrive in Britain on Wednesday at the start of his first trip abroad as president, has said he would press Putin to respect human rights.

Putin said last Friday he expected the talks to be held in a positive atmosphere, though he anticipated no breakthrough.
Biden has no boss, he is the Potus. tramp treated Putin as his boss.

I love Geneva.. What a beautiful city.

Trump has always had such a raging inferiorty complex.. That's why he was such a suck up towards Putin.. going way back long before he was a game show host.

Biden is a senile corrupt piece of illegitimate shit. Period.

And how will this change how the Legacy Media treats the lame old memes about Trump being
in the pocket of Vlad Putin? NOT AT ALL!

I wonder what Joe Dufus spent those millions he received from the wife of the Mayor of Moscow on?

Looks like the Russkies are going to get some value for their investment.

How convenient that now Vlad Putin can how hand Joe Biden a big fat envelop of cash in person that he owes him for the bribe Joe took when he did away with the Trump sanctions on Putin's Nord Stream pipeline after the DNC amazingly made Joe send back his bribe.

All good things comes to he that waits...and takes bribes from Russian thug Vladimir Putin.

What has the Legacy Media reported on this bribe, I wonder?

Oh. Of course....nothing at all.

Hahaha.. Nordstream2 isn't for Putin.. Its for our European allies.

Urban Dictionary: legacy media
Urban Dictionary: Legacy media
"Legacy media" is politi-speak that political conservatives use to identify long-standing ("mature") media outlets (such as the TV news networks - ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc., and the major print news services -

I doubt we will see a picture of President Biden looking like he just got whipped by Vlad Putin like this guy:

1623352664750.png

I further doubt that our President will humiliate our intelligence agencies in front of the world and Putin like Trump did.

It is. Too bad Biden won't see it because his head will be in Putin's lap the entire time.

Are you stupid or just a liar?
Joe Biden does what Barack Obama wants. Obama confirmed as much when he stated that Biden was going to
insure Obama's agenda was completed now.
At least it was the last Potus, oh it was my mistake, democrats Potus progress each other Democrat presidency, and NOT PUTIN who comes from the Soviet Union, and now Russia!!

You republican were all hip with Putin when tramp was Potus. What happened??

It is. Too bad Biden won't see it because his head will be in Putin's lap the entire time.
You're confusing President Biden with Trump. You remember Trump don't you? Putin certainly enjoyed riding Trump.

Are you stupid or just a liar?
Joe Biden does what Barack Obama wants. Obama confirmed as much when he stated that Biden was going to
insure Obama's agenda was completed now.
At least it was the last Potus, oh it wasn't my mistake, democrats progress each other Democrat presidency, and NOT PUTIN who comes from the Soviet Union, and now Russia!!

You republican were all hip with Putin when tramp was Potus. What happened??

Putin owns Joe Biden. Putin even made Biden appoint one of his spies as the "press secretary".

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Nope.. Biden doesn't have Trump's inferiority complex.

Forum List

Back