How A Fake Persona Laid The Groundwork For A Hunter Biden Conspiracy Deluge

Hunter is only the bag man flunky, fool.

BTW, has anyone yet denied that any of the e-mails and pix from that hapless stooge's laptop are in fact real?

The laptop has been completely debunked. Don the Con is up to his old tricks.
"Debunked"? By who and how? The laptop belonged to Hunter Biden but I'm not going to waste my time
explaining things to a nut job. Being rational with the irrational is a waste of time.

BTW, has anyone yet denied that any of the e-mails and pix from that hapless stooge's laptop are in fact real?

What are you talking about? The laptop is the real deal. Everybody knows that except evidently you lemmings.

Even after the Trumpetts learn this was all a HOAX, they still pretend to believe the GOP lies!!!!!

These are the same people who still believe Obama was born in Kenya and Michelle is a man.

I confirmed they are FAKE, so there!
I'll take Rudy's word over yours.
You have to be incredibly STUPID to believe a LYING POS like Rudy.
You are so misinformed...
1985-1986: Giuliani crushes Five Families’ finest
In the 1960s and 1970s, a series of developments paved the way for the U.S. government to pursue mobsters more aggressively and on a larger scale. First, in 1963, convicted New York mobster Joseph Valachi broke La Cosa Nostra’s sacred code of silence to become an informant, revealing key details about its structure and customs. In 1968 Congress passed a law allowing wiretap evidence in federal courts, providing investigators with a vital (and controversial) weapon in their war against organized crime. Two years later, it passed the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, which allows for prosecutions against criminal organizations and the seizure of their assets.

Armed with these new tools, future New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, then a federal prosecutor, masterminded the indictment of 11 Mafia leaders, including the heads of New York’s five dominant crime families, in February 1985. The case against them relied on bugs planted in strategic locations–such as the dashboard of a Jaguar owned by Lucchese family chief Anthony “Tony Ducks” Corallo–over the course of a four-year investigation. Eight of the original defendants stood trial together and were convicted in November 1986.

Known as the Mafia Commission Trial, the case marked a turning point in prosecutors’ approach to “crushing” La Cosa Nostra, as Giuliani put it. Rather than hunting down an individual capo (boss) or underboss, who would quickly be replaced by the next in line, they would seek to dismantle entire chains of command.
Giuliani took down the nyc mob. He knows what he is doing.

Even career hack Frank Luntz has admitted the e-mails on that laptop are genuine.
How the fuck would that CON$ervative HACK know?????
He confirmed that the e-mail chain that he had with Hunter was real three days ago, dope! :laugh2:
He is a HACK with NO credibility, who teaches the GOP how to use the most deceptive focus group tested words in their lies.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!....He fucking confirmed the e-mail chain is authentic, and all you can do is carry on about heat a hack he is!

Dude.....Go take another couple shots of the cheap whiskey that you're obviously full of. :lmao:
You confirmed nothing but in your own biased head.

So a fake person and a fake company was created to pass off conspiracies about Hunter Biden.

One person involved admits he wrote some of the report.

This stupid conspiracy garbage about Hunter Biden seems to be unraveling.

Quickly.

Pay no attention to Hunter's emails, texts and voicemails. Like it or not Hunter himself is bringing Joe down.

Last edited:

Even after the Trumpetts learn this was all a HOAX, they still pretend to believe the GOP lies!!!!!

These are the same people who still believe Obama was born in Kenya and Michelle is a man.
I remember that you are the same morons who swallowed the completely evidence-free charges against Kavanaugh...So take your piety and shove it.

So a fake person and a fake company was created to pass off conspiracies about Hunter Biden.

Quickly.

Typhoon Investigations? :rofl:

Quickly.

Excellent takedown of the entire fabricated story.

How do you fake sleeping Pedo Biden with a crackpipe?

Inquiring minds want to know

By the way it's easily detected when a photo is altered

Well the photos that easy65 were definitely faked. The resolution on the 3 guys Joe was "standing" with was completely different from the resolution on Joe Biden.

:linky:

YOU need a link to any credible source proving that this story is true, Bucko.

You mean Dan Bongino and Crazy Rudy's podcast aren't good enough for ya? :laughing0301:

It's not worth mentioning, let alone denying.

Why give credence to lies?
It cost the taxpayer 30 Million dollars because folks like you gave credence o lies.

Gee...I wonder how many winter coats 30 Million would buy for the freezing children in Chicago.

I'll take Rudy's word over yours.
You have to be incredibly STUPID to believe a LYING POS like Rudy.
You are so misinformed...
1985-1986: Giuliani crushes Five Families’ finest
In the 1960s and 1970s, a series of developments paved the way for the U.S. government to pursue mobsters more aggressively and on a larger scale. First, in 1963, convicted New York mobster Joseph Valachi broke La Cosa Nostra’s sacred code of silence to become an informant, revealing key details about its structure and customs. In 1968 Congress passed a law allowing wiretap evidence in federal courts, providing investigators with a vital (and controversial) weapon in their war against organized crime. Two years later, it passed the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, which allows for prosecutions against criminal organizations and the seizure of their assets.

Armed with these new tools, future New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, then a federal prosecutor, masterminded the indictment of 11 Mafia leaders, including the heads of New York’s five dominant crime families, in February 1985. The case against them relied on bugs planted in strategic locations–such as the dashboard of a Jaguar owned by Lucchese family chief Anthony “Tony Ducks” Corallo–over the course of a four-year investigation. Eight of the original defendants stood trial together and were convicted in November 1986.

Known as the Mafia Commission Trial, the case marked a turning point in prosecutors’ approach to “crushing” La Cosa Nostra, as Giuliani put it. Rather than hunting down an individual capo (boss) or underboss, who would quickly be replaced by the next in line, they would seek to dismantle entire chains of command.
Giuliani took down the nyc mob. He knows what he is doing.

That was Rudy in his prime. He's now a doddering, senile and verifiably crazy, drooling, spitting old hack desperately trying to remain relevant. It's sad watching a guy who had a decent reputation wind up in the gutter such as he has.

History will NOT be kind.

Quickly.

It's a fake person with fake credentials.

After all the lies from trump and republicans, I can't believe much of what they say anymore. Especially when so many of it has been proven to be fake.

Quickly.

After all the lies from trump and republicans, I can't believe much of what they say anymore. Especially when so many of it has been proven to be fake.

B-BU-BUT BOBULINSKI!! :laughing0301:

Tony-Bobulinski.jpg

Quickly.

I can't believe much of what they say anymore. Especially when so many of it has been proven to be fake.

Proven fake....You man like the Kavanaugh smears?....Like the RUSSIA! hoax?....Like "injecting Clorox"?...Like Trump allegedly calling veterans "losers"?

Do you booger picking mouth breathers have any sense of irony whatsoever?

Quickly.

Pay no attenetion to Hunters emails and texts.....

Forum List

Back