How A Fake Persona Laid The Groundwork For A Hunter Biden Conspiracy Deluge

Hunter is only the bag man flunky, fool.

BTW, has anyone yet denied that any of the e-mails and pix from that hapless stooge's laptop are in fact real?
It's not worth mentioning, let alone denying.

Why give credence to lies?
Yeah....Right.

Even career hack Frank Luntz has admitted the e-mails on that laptop are genuine.

Where are the direct denials?....Where are the threats of slander suits directed at the NY Post?
Maybe you're used to airing personal grievences as part and parcel of the presidency.

If I made up lies about you, is your first impulse to get down in the gutter with me, or summon your maturity and ignore me?
This isn't about idle gossip over the picket fence in the backyard, bubba....If the nation's 4th largest newspaper printed lies of infamy about me that I could easily refute, I'd sue their asses off.....And don't lie out your ass saying that you wouldn't.

So a fake person and a fake company was created to pass off conspiracies about Hunter Biden.

One person involved admits he wrote some of the report.

This stupid conspiracy garbage about Hunter Biden seems to be unraveling.

Quickly.

Its already old news....
Smells of 2016 and the emails.....Trump 2020. And you ll scream again like an irrational banshee.

So a fake person and a fake company was created to pass off conspiracies about Hunter Biden.

Quickly.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

Quickly.

The DOJ, DNI, DHS, FBI, TREASURY DEPT, & STATE DEPT have all already confirmed the laptop, e-mails, videos, & photos on the laptop are legit, Hunter's, & there is no foreign or otherwise disinformation campaign....

...unless you are calling all of them liars & that you know better...

...unless you are calling 3 eye witnesses / whistle blowers - Hunter's ex partners & 1 CEO Joe hired ... All of them liars...

...unless you are calling Hunter's lawyer - who asked for his laptop back, confirming it was Hunter's laptop - a liar

...unless you are calling the State Dept rep who testified under oath - who testified Joe lied and did meet with Burma reps - a liar...

...unless you are claiming all the home videos, selfies, and pictures out there showing Biden meeting with Burisma reps, Kurdhistan Hunter clients, etc...all fake / photoshopped...

Quickly.

Excellent takedown of the entire fabricated story.

i-t2Vcm8c-S.jpg

Maybe you're used to airing personal grievences as part and parcel of the presidency.

If I made up lies about you, is your first impulse to get down in the gutter with me, or summon your maturity and ignore me?

IF they were lies, I would go on every news show I could find, vehemently deny the lies, and demand that they provide proof or retract the story!

Ignore a scandal this huge and you're toast!

i-ZZm7q7J-S.jpg

IF they were lies, I would go on every news show I could find, vehemently deny the lies, and demand that they provide proof or retract the story!

i-ZZm7q7J-S.jpg

Where's the Crackhead Hunter?

First clue

Quickly.

Good luck with your whole cloth propaganda. Are you gonna be mad when you find out it's all true and the MSM lied to you?

Marxists have taken over the D Party. Is that ok with you?

i-ZZm7q7J-S.jpg
Rudy is a dupe played like a $2.00 banjo by everyone. Why give him and his bogus story credence?

Quickly.

Its already old news....

Oh that was the first I had heard of it.

The whole thing is nothing but a conspiracy lie.

Quickly.

Excellent takedown of the entire fabricated story.

Thank you. I thought it was a good article.

BTW, has anyone yet denied that any of the e-mails and pix from that hapless stooge's laptop are in fact real?

Yeah....Right.

Even career hack Frank Luntz has admitted the e-mails on that laptop are genuine.

Where are the direct denials?....Where are the threats of slander suits directed at the NY Post?
:link:

Quickly.

True or not true, I don’t really care. Biden and Trump should be a great reason to vote for a third party candidate. Biden and Trump offer no reason to vote for either.

Quickly.

Its already old news....

Yes.

It has every single earmark of a conspiracy theory:

1. Questionable origin (Well off person takes laptop with damning evidence to shady repair guy)
  2. Actors (not thespians but people performing acts) who act out of character. (Repair guy contacts FBI, not local police)
  3. Has-Been Public figure or expert with ax to grind becomes involved "in the interest of truth" (Guiliani)
  4. Oddball figure emerges to corroborate original bullshit story with more bullshit (3 year old text messages and apparently clandestine recordings).
Compare that to any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories and you see the same pattern. Only those are somehow less bizarre.

Yeah....Right.

:link:
If you're not up on news that's three days old, that's your problem, moonbat.

Quickly.

Its already old news....

Yes.

It has every single earmark of a conspiracy theory:

1. Questionable origin (Well off person takes laptop with damning evidence to shady repair guy)
  2. Actors (not thespians but people performing acts) who act out of character. (Repair guy contacts FBI, not local police)
  3. Has-Been Public figure or expert with ax to grind becomes involved "in the interest of truth" (Guiliani)
  4. Oddball figure emerges to corroborate original bullshit story with more bullshit (3 year old text messages and apparently clandestine recordings).
Compare that to any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories and you see the same pattern. Only those are somehow less bizarre.
Compare this to the completely evidence-free Kavanaugh conspiracy lunacy that you crackpot freaks shit yourselves over, and there's an absolute gold mine of direct and verifiable evidence here against the entire Biden crime family.

FOAD

Last edited:

Forum List

Back