Ruh Roh! Dem Debbie Dingell says auto workers voting for Trump.

Michigan looks like it's starting to tip toward President Trump. Auto Workers realize that Biden has NEVER been for them. He is about himself and China.

There is no question. They are watching China eat Americas lunch and sending poisons into their nations and only ONE leader stood up to them. Openly and time and time again. Why would anyone think the former Dem voters would turn against the only guy who stood up for them?

Also, remember what I said about Trump going at neck break speed and NO politician being able to keep up with him.

I'm in pretty good physical shape. I'd find it a task to do three rallies that he does. He just loves it. He feeds off of it. The crowd and his fight for average Americans is his spinach. It keeps him going forward without slowing down and nobody can keep up. It makes a HUGE difference IMO.

Last edited:
Michigan looks like it's starting to tip toward President Trump. Auto Workers realize that Biden has NEVER been for them. He is about himself and China.

There is no question. They are watching China eat Americas lunch and sending poisons into their nations and only ONE leader stood up to them. Openly and time and time again. Why would anyone think the Dems would turn against the only guy who stood up for them?

Also, remember what I said about Trump going at neck break speed and NO politician being able to keep up with him.

I'm in pretty good physical shape. I'd find it a task to do three rallies that he does. He just loves it. He feeds off of it. The crowd and his fight for average Americans is his spinach. It keeps him going forward without slowing down and nobody can keep up. It makes a HUGE difference IMO.
The man's energy is incredible. I worked hard all my life and I'm fit and younger than Trump. There is no way I could do his schedule for one week let alone 4 years.

We've always, had our differences. Always will.

But the left is fundamentally trying to change our government.

Fuck em
I'm old enough to remember when it wasn't this way. Something has fundamentally changed with the Democrats and the media and it is profoundly sad to see.

It's not just the Democrats who changed. A lot of blindness here.

There is no question. They are watching China eat Americas lunch and sending poisons into their nations and only ONE leader stood up to them. Openly and time and time again. Why would anyone think the former Dem voters would turn against the only guy who stood up for them?

The press going with him are groaning.

Forum List

Back