How a computer geek, a Republican, proved the Pillow Man's claims of voter fraud were just lies

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The Pillow Man promised 5 Million Dollars to anyone who could disprove his election fraud nonsense. This man. A Republican, did. This is his story.

The Pillow Man promised 5 Million Dollars to anyone who could disprove his election fraud nonsense. This man. A Republican, did. This is his story.
You can almost feel sorry for him, given his struggles, but he's been a part of this mess.

Worse, I'll bet many STILL believe him.

The freaking Country is going down the tubes and the Biden clan is involved in several scandals but the left goes after the pillow guy. WTF?

Cool! I guess I need to go spend some more money on Mike's site.

I know a Gold Star mom in my little town who could probably use a new robe and slippers before our next Midwest winter hits. Last one was COLD!

I'm sure she'll want me to thank you JimH52 for reminding me how much I love Mike Lindell's products.

You can almost feel sorry for him, given his struggles, but he's been a part of this mess.

Worse, I'll bet many STILL believe him.

Cult 45 will never accept the truth. Their entire faith is based on a lie.

His addiction to crack-cocaine was replaced by an addiction to ending democracy

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
Most democrat voters don't know they voted, their votes were harvested.
Vote harvesting is how guys like Federman and DiFi get elected
OK, poster GreatS, prove it.
Prove all three allegations -- Dem voters don't know they voted; that Federman and Feinstein were elected via vote harvesting.

You asserted it. You prove it. It's an adult thing. An expectation that a man's word can be relied upon.
So do it.
Don't merely whine about in anonymously using a fake name on a social media gossip site.
Show the forum that you have grit, gravel-in-your-gut, that you are a man of your word. And not just having a keyboard enema.
So saddle up, Skippy. Show. Or go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The freaking Country is going down the tubes......
Well, poster 'whitehall' it is regrettable that the version of America, or the geography, or the neighborhood that you live in is so dire.
For the rest of America things are pretty darn good: Corporate profits are up significantly, some at record highs, hence jobs are secure. In fact, 'Help Wanted' signs are everywhere.
People are buying stuff....hence we have inflation. If people didn't have the money to buy and thus pressure supply there'd be no inflation.
Employment is at or very near all time highs. Unemployment is at or very near all time lows.
Housing prices are stable and rising in some markets. Mortgage rates are up a bit but still historically low. People are buying homes, most folk's biggest investment,
and that is a signal they are optimistic about their prospects, and our economy, and the value of American real estate.
We have thousands and thousands and thousands of people who want to immigrate to America as they view this country as the land of opportunity.

But yet.....
But yet, the reality you have created for you and your family is a reality that is 'going down the tubes' to use your phrasing.
That is regrettable. My avatar hopes that you can turn things around for you and your family and find the better life that so many other Americans have found in this wonderful country.

Good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And we all know that POLITICO HAS NEVER LIED.

I don't know about that. However, is Politico lying on this reportage on Lindell getting his body-part in the wringer over his impulsive braggadocio and foolish wager?
Tell us, good poster Please Quit.....is Politico lying with this reportage?
Please don't be a reactionary defensive RWNJ that hyperventilate's over any skepticism towards media shills for Don Trump, or MAGA-stan, or the ' Big Steal'.
Be better, be bigger, be more relevant. Show us that Politico is lying on this reportage.
Batter up, mon ami.

Forum List

Back