House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I was excited to read about the first meeting of this important committee. I sense that it will be the source of much amusement over the coming years. It will also give employment to the more wayward talents on the right.

It looks like most of the familiar riffs were played. Soros,Mueller and so on.

But I was disappointed that the 2020 steal did not rate a mention.. Surely they will mount a full investigation on how Biden stole the election from Donald ?

It will be a betrayal if this doesnt happen.

Well the IRS has already admitted to targeting conservatives during an election cycle. Obama and the Dims just apologized as they conveniently lost all their computers and servers and evidence, much like Hillary did.

Then they paid the conservatives after losing a court battle

Rinse, wash, repeat. What do they care, the IRS helped them win elections? Also, the money they lose in court battles is taxpayer money and will only help balloon the deficit, which is what they are all about anyway.

I was excited to read about the first meeting of this important committee. I sense that it will be the source of much amusement over the coming years. It will also give employment to the more wayward talents on the right.

But I was disappointed that the 2020 steal did not rate a mention.. Surely they will mount a full investigation on how Biden stole the election from Donald ?

Wow, for one fleeting second I thought Commie had made one single post in his hundreds of posts where his stage 4 TDS did not come through......

The pot is calling the kettle black. The John Durham years-long quest to delegitimize the FBI`s investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election was one of many instances in which Trump and Barr weaponized the justice dept. Durham went down swinging on 3 pitches.

Wow, for one fleeting second I thought Commie had made one single post in his hundreds of posts where his stage 4 TDS did not come through......
Most people would welcome an investigation.. A chance to clear the air.
It is almost as if the GOP is happier with an unfounded grievance rather than getting to the truth.

Yet another thread for Tainted Tommy to pontificate on subjects about which he knows nothing, and in which he has no standing.

Worry about your own degenerate shithole of a country, and keep your filthy British nose out of America's business.

And by the way…

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

What do you do for a living, that you should think yourself better than an honest worker like me?

In fact, what causes you to delusionally imagine that you are anywhere near as good as an honest worker like me?

Most people would welcome an investigation.. A chance to clear the air.
It is almost as if the GOP is happier with an unfounded grievance rather than getting to the truth.
Right, just like all the Dims are welcoming the current investigations on the Poopeypants crime family....with open arms, correct?
You Dim shills cant even whine about anything but Trump. Kooks.

Yet another thread for @Tainted Tommy to pontificate on subjects about which he knows nothing, and in which he has no standing.
Worry about your own degenerate shithole of a country, and keep your filthy British nose out of America's business.
---------------------------------------------------
Ummm, let's do a smell-test on that one, Bob. OK?
Let's see....TT is an anonymous poster opining on a social media platform, and doing so under a fake name.

Whereas......

Bob is an anonymous poster opining on a social media platform (the same one, by the way)....and doing so using a fake name.

Seems there are some commonalities
* there that lend 'standing' to the one and both. IMHO

*Albeit, one of the pair does seem better educated and more fluent in the use of the English language. And too, a bit more logical and less emotional than the other. But you be the judge.

---------------------------------------------------
Ummm, let's do a smell-test on that one, Bob. OK?
Let's see....TT is an anonymous poster opining on a social media platform, and doing so under a fake name.

Whereas......

Bob is an anonymous poster opining on a social media platform (the same one, by the way)....and doing so using a fake name.

Seems there are some commonalities
* there that lend 'standing' to the one and both. IMHO

*Albeit, one of the pair does seem better educated and more fluent in the use of the English language. And too, a bit more logical and less emotional than the other. But you be the judge.

I cannot vouch for Tainted Tommy, but I most certainly am not posting anonymously, nor under a fake name. The name by which I post on this forum is the same name by which I am known in The Real World, and various things that I have disclosed here and there on this forum about my Real World identity are authentic.

Of course, that is a rather odd accusation coming from you. Would I be correct in assuming that Chillicothe is a NOT a name by which you are known in The Real World, and not any recognizable variant of whatever your true legal name might be?

The pot is calling the kettle black. The John Durham years-long quest to delegitimize the FBI`s investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election was one of many instances in which Trump and Barr weaponized the justice dept. Durham went down swinging on 3 pitches.
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that it is OK to weaponize the DOJ.

Well the IRS has already admitted to targeting conservatives during an election cycle. Obama and the Dims just apologized as they conveniently lost all their computers and servers and evidence, much like Hillary did.

Rinse, wash, repeat. What do they care, the IRS helped them win elections? Also, the money they lose in court battles is taxpayer money and will only help balloon the deficit, which is what they are all about anyway.
The IRS has already admitted what?

Right, just like all the Dims are welcoming the current investigations on the Poopeypants crime family....with open arms, correct?
You Dim shills cant even whine about anything but Trump. Kooks.
Why is the GOP not investigating the steal ? What are they afraid of ?
Why doesnt trump order them to do so ?

WTF are they wasting time like this ?

What is sad here is we have long known these entities have been going after the citizens for years. Their unconstitutional spying gets exposed, the courts rule against it but it continues anyway.

We only get upset when we see it used against a political party. More evidence of the parties having become little more than cults.

So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that it is OK to weaponize the DOJ.
Trump was the one who weaponized the DoJ.

Not to mention the committee on weaponization of government was actually an example of the weaponization of government.

The IRS targeted liberal and conservative groups. I doubt many conservative groups use the word "progressive" in their title.

A panel that will do what they claim they are doing.

What is sad here is we have long known these entities have been going after the citizens for years. Their unconstitutional spying gets exposed, the courts rule against it but it continues anyway.

We only get upset when we see it used against a political party. More evidence of the parties having become little more than cults.

Not one word you said is true.

Forum List

Back