House Republicans Create Special Committee To Harass Planned Parenthood

and look where that came from? the DNC's very own Leftwing hate site: Hufferpuffing Paint website.

I love it. Is there a better example of Republicans wanting to expand government and waste taxpayer money on investigations that go nowhere? This will be a fun ad for the fall election.

I'd much rather they'd spend money on new schools, roads and investing in our edge in r&d with this money.

Yes and they will have a very hard time explaining why not when millions went to investigating nothing. These people need to get a new shtick.

561564971400002900bfc5da.jpeg

There's still no proof the family planning provider did anything wrong.

WASHINGTON -- House Republicans created a special committee on Wednesday to investigate abortions, fetal tissue procurement and the use of federal funds at Planned Parenthood.

Lawmakers voted 242-184 on a resolution establishing the committee, which will function as an Energy and Commerce subcommittee and will have the power to subpoena documents and testimony. Its stated mission, among other things, is to examine "medical procedures and business practices used by entities involved in fetal tissue procurement" and "federal funding and support for abortion providers."

The special committee comes a few months after anti-abortion activists released a series of heavily edited undercover videos that purported to show the family planning provider breaking the law by selling fetal tissue after abortions. Multiple state investigations and a federal investigation by the Energy and Commerce Committee have so far been unable to find any facts to support that claim.

Planned Parenthood, which legally accepts money to cover the costs of transporting donated fetal tissue to medical researchers, has slammed the videos as "deceptively edited" and denies any wrongdoing.

During Wednesday's debate, Republicans couldn't say that Planned Parenthood broke any laws. Instead, they railed against abortion in general and described how disgusting it was to see videos of fetal tissue being removed from aborted fetuses.

"It's one of the most repulsive things to watch," Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) said.

"Even if Planned Parenthood complied with the law, it's clear we need to learn more about their barbaric tactics so we can amend those laws and ensure these practices never happen again," Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-N.C.) said.

Democrats said the videos and the committee are all part of a coordinated GOP effort to chip away at reproductive rights, particularly those of low-income women.

"What a sham process this has been from the beginning," said Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.).

"We know that fetal tissue procurement ... provides life-saving research for diseases like Parkinson's, ALS and others," said Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Wis.). "No, Mr. Speaker, you are not trying to find the facts. This is just another pathway to deny a woman a right to a safe and legal abortion."

Republicans have been fixated on defunding Planned Parenthood for months. Theygrilled Cecile Richards, the organization's president, for five hours last week in a committee hearing. Last month, conservatives threatened to shut down the government if a budget bill included any funding for the family planning provider.

More: House Republicans Create Special Committee To Harass Planned Parenthood

The Republican war on women is a disgraceful thing to watch. Have they no shame?
Steve Scalise is right there, upfront. He's a devotee of David Duke and a proud member of the Italian Renaissance Foundation.
And Obuma's grandparents were Communists...is there a connection?
No connection, as David Duke is a Fascist and Fascism began in Italy by Mussolini ... very Right Wing.
And the Obumanation LEFTIST COMMUNIST Grandparents, BESIDE his mentor,......

th

And one wonders what the Obomanation meant when overhead saying to THE RUSSIAN.....

hqdefault.jpg

How is investing and taxing people communism? Nations have been doing that since the days of Babylon and Ancient Greece. Also, Putin is sure giving the middle finger to Obama. So I guess that didn't turn out so good.

Don't you bother to read WHO the post is directed at, and answering?...No wonder NASA fired your dumb ass!

what the snakes in the Democrat party WON'T push off on their base in order to get them all foaming at the mouth. so they put out how those big bad Republicans is now attacking PP again. so slimy how low they will crawl

Will you admit that Planned parenthood help woman with certain things that make them healthier?? Cancer check-ups, birth control pills, etc. You can be against Abortion and be for helping people. Right?

NO, if they had stuck just to that I would have been fine with it. BUT NOT after seeing those videos. why can't you people ever take a stand FOR SOMETHING that you see is wrong? that's just as sad

what the snakes in the Democrat party WON'T push off on their base in order to get them all foaming at the mouth. so they put out how those big bad Republicans is now attacking PP again. so slimy how low they will crawl

Will you admit that Planned parenthood help woman with certain things that make them healthier?? Cancer check-ups, birth control pills, etc. You can be against Abortion and be for helping people. Right?

NO, if they had stuck just to that I would have been fine with it. BUT NOT after seeing those videos. why can't you people ever take a stand FOR SOMETHING that you see is wrong? that's just as sad

When you have NO morals, ethics, principles, and do NOT believe in traditional American values, it's so EASY for them to do it...They are completely bankrupt!

When you have NO morals, ethics, principles, and do NOT believe in traditional American values, it's so EASY for them to do it...They are completely bankrupt!

gawd how I hate to have to agree with that. Our society has went to hell. When they cared more about Cecil the Lion, than seeing them butcher those alive ABORTED babies and they are still fighting for that disgusting abortion mill

describe obama's "jobs bill"?

This from the ignorant nitwit who would then SCREAM...
."....Obama is a despot taking over and usurping what congress should do.......Waaah-waahhh....I want my Reagan......"

Can you just imagine what the political ads are going to be like for congressional democrat candidates next year?

It's going to be fun......LOL

gawd how I hate to have to agree with that. Our society has went to hell. When they cared more about Cecil the Lion, than seeing them butcher those alive ABORTED babies and they are still fighting for that disgusting abortion mill

Is English your "other" language (after red-neck, that is)?

BTW, moron......Do you know the definition of a STILL-BORN ??

the DNC tools are just like a servant

Does anyone have a Moron-to-English dictionary handy to decipher what this nitwit is blabbering about?l

Even if there was such a thing, YOU wouldn't understand it anyway!

he calls someone a name every time he addresses them...insecure and low self esteem..

I do the same...use their tactics, and they get all fucked up! It's the entertainment value I enjoy!

so you don't have an answer...

wouldn't it have been easier to just say he doesn't have one?

IDIOT, it is NOT the president job to draw up bills...He/she can suggest actions to be taken.....and, like in the case of immigration, when congress sits on their collective asses. the president can execute his own order....BUT BILLS are congress' job.

(failed junior high civics???)

Last edited:
I do the same...use their tactics, and they get all fucked up! It's the entertainment value I enjoy!

But where are the cartoons you like to post...After all, they are VERY entertaining.

so you don't have an answer...

wouldn't it have been easier to just say he doesn't have one?

IDIOT, it is NOT the president job to draw up bills...He/she can suggest actions to be taken.....and, like in the case of immigration, congress sits on their collective asses. the president can execute his own order....BUT BILLS are congress' job.

(failed junior high civics???)

you're projecting again...
Like I implied, he doesn't HAVE a plan...

Can you just imagine what the political ads are going to be like for congressional democrat candidates next year?

It's going to be fun......LOL

I'll wager that incumbent republicans in congress have ONLY one line of moronic "defense".......They'll blame the fact that they've done NOTHING for the last 2 years......
on John Boehner. LOL

Forum List

Back