House Passes 56th Obamacare Repeal

Does the GOP understand that many in the south who were without healthcare are now happy with their Obamacare? So when they vote against it, they may be putting their seats at risk?
We'll take that chance. The Senate is up next for the first time.

Yanno......................I've got health insurance (that is in compliance with the ACA) because I served 20 years in the military.

My room mate has health insurance because she is eligible based on the guidelines provided in the ACA.

If the ACA is repealed, we will still have health insurance, but I feel bad for those who will lose it.

Go ahead GOP, get rid of Obamacare..................it will mean a bloodbath and mean the GOP loses in 2016.

I dare them to do it.

Many people like the ACA (Known as Obamacare) because it keeps them healthy.

Go ahead GOP, repeal it.

Go ahead GOP, get rid of Obamacare..................it will mean a bloodbath and mean the GOP loses in 2016.

I dare them to do it.

Go ahead GOP, repeal it.

I don' think they would repeal ACA. IF they even THOUGHT they had a chance they would move away from even talking about it. They KNOW there are a lot of Repubs who have health care for the first time in a long time. And pissing them off does nothing for the party.

BUT talking about it hurts no one and really fires up the base that gets their healthcare through Medicare and Medicaid. And all the Repubs know that those aren't "government healthcare" programs.

WASHINGTON -- The House of Representatives on Tuesday voted for the 56th time to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act.

The vote was largely symbolic, because the measure is unlikely to pass the Senate and would face a certain veto from President Barack Obama if it did.

But Republicans insisted on the vote, casting it as a chance to send a message and let new GOP members have a chance to vote against a law that most of them contend destroys jobs, freedom and the Constitution.

More: House Passes 56th Anti-Obamacare Measure

I repeat - 56th Obamacare repeal. They are nothing if not persistent.

What else do you expect the failed Republican Congress to do? Help Americans?

When are they going to get moving on that Obama impeachment?

and the rest of us are paying your bills for you. ya fricken leech.

You fuckin' leech red. I hate that YOU get to drive on Interstate highways that MY tax dollars paid for. So stay the fuck off my roads.

I dare them to do it.

Go ahead GOP, repeal it.

I don' think they would repeal ACA. IF they even THOUGHT they had a chance they would move away from even talking about it. They KNOW there are a lot of Repubs who have health care for the first time in a long time. And pissing them off does nothing for the party.

BUT talking about it hurts no one and really fires up the base that gets their healthcare through Medicare and Medicaid. And all the Repubs know that those aren't "government healthcare" programs.

do you have any idea how many hundreds of millions obozocare has added to the national debt? Do you know that obozo took 700 million out of medicare to fund obozocare?

do you know that more people have lost insurance than have gained it? do you know that more people have higher premiums, higher deductibles, and worse coverage due to obozocare?

it is terrible legislation, it is bankrupting the country, it is hurting the middle class. No problem for the rich and poor because they were always covered, its the middle that is taking it up the arse due to this crappy law.

and the rest of us are paying your bills for you. ya fricken leech.

You fuckin' leech red. I hate that YOU get to drive on Interstate highways that MY tax dollars paid for. So stay the fuck off my roads.

I am quite sure that I have paid much more in taxes than you ever thought of paying. Its my money that is paying for your handouts. say thankyou, zeke.

WASHINGTON -- The House of Representatives on Tuesday voted for the 56th time to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act.

The vote was largely symbolic, because the measure is unlikely to pass the Senate and would face a certain veto from President Barack Obama if it did.

But Republicans insisted on the vote, casting it as a chance to send a message and let new GOP members have a chance to vote against a law that most of them contend destroys jobs, freedom and the Constitution.

More: House Passes 56th Anti-Obamacare Measure

I repeat - 56th Obamacare repeal. They are nothing if not persistent.
Triple_facepalm.png

When is the failed Republican Congress going to get around to impeaching Obama?

That is what they promised

impeach-obama-billboard.jpg

relax, RW/Jake, your messiah only has 700 or so days left. there isn't time to impeach his sorry ass. History will do that for you.

Worst president in history, he will be recorded as such for all time.

relax, RW/Jake, your messiah only has 700 or so days left. there isn't time to impeach his sorry ass. History will do that for you.

Worst president in history, he will be recorded as such for all time.

What is the matter with the failed Republican Congress?

Are they afraid of President Obama? Seems Obama is doing what he wants and the failed Republican Congress just pouts

Why don't they impeach him? That is what the base wants

Here's a crazy idea.

Come up with a comprehensive health care reform plan that will actually work. Then sell it to the American people.

THEN repeal ObamaCare.

I know...I know...that's just crazy talk.

Here's a crazy idea.

Come up with a comprehensive health care reform plan that will actually work. Then sell it to the American people.

THEN repeal ObamaCare.

What is wrong with? ....Repeal Obamacare and then TRUST us to come up with something better

I am quite sure that I have paid much more in taxes than you ever thought of paying. Its my money that is paying for your handouts

Sure you have red. Were you not just the one that was "oppressed" paying that .60 cents a gallon gas tax?
Sure you were. Just yesterday you couldn't afford to pay for anything. But you think you've made more money and paid more taxes than me eh?

You claiming to be so oppressed means you are a failure to provide for you and your family. A huge failure.

You don't see me whining like a little bitch about how awful the government is. Why is that red? Cause I have not been a failure in life like you have red. I can provide for my family and STILL pay my taxes and not complain that my taxes are helping other Americans who NEED health care insurance.

But I really do hate it that people like YOU get to use my tax dollars for anything. Why would I want my dollars to help a hateful, war mongering son of a bitch like you? I don't. That's the beauty and the downside of paying taxes. People like you get the benefit on my money. And loyal Americans get the benefit of my money. That is the good and the bad of paying taxes.

Here's a crazy idea.

THEN repeal ObamaCare.

What is wrong with? ....Repeal Obamacare and then TRUST us to come up with something better
Over five years now. For over five years, all over the internet, I have been asking, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT?"

I have never gotten an answer.

The GOP has no comprehensive legislation on the table. No one can link to a Republican bill that replaces ObamaCare with a better plan.

As I was just saying in another topic, they are far, far too cowardly to ever offer any solutions. They just know how to whine.

Forum List

Back