House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy Introducing Bill to Fully Fund Border Wall...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sounds like a MIDTERM WINNER to me....Now that we have a new NAFTA, and after the midterms watch Mexico PAY FOR THE WALL!:)

Making Midterm Immigration Referendum"" House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy will introduce a bill this week that will fully fund President Donald Trump’s planned wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, thereby setting the midterm elections up as a referendum on immigration policy, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Outgoing Speaker Paul Ryan hinted at a post-election border wall funding fight on Monday.

“We intend on having a full-fledged discussion on how to complete our mission to secure the border, and yes, we will have a fight about this,” Ryan said of the wall fight that looms at a news conference on Monday.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

I see a great big new wall from sea to shining sea:
iu

The upside to building the wall along the Southern border has so many upsides that of course Democrats are against it.

Sounds like a MIDTERM WINNER to me....Now that we have a new NAFTA, and after the midterms watch Mexico PAY FOR THE WALL!:)

Making Midterm Immigration Referendum"" House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy will introduce a bill this week that will fully fund President Donald Trump’s planned wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, thereby setting the midterm elections up as a referendum on immigration policy, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Outgoing Speaker Paul Ryan hinted at a post-election border wall funding fight on Monday.

“We intend on having a full-fledged discussion on how to complete our mission to secure the border, and yes, we will have a fight about this,” Ryan said of the wall fight that looms at a news conference on Monday.

iu

Americans do not support building a wall. Even a fake poll like Rasmussen cannot find support for a wall.

Republicans do not want to make this a referendum on immigration. A majority of voters do not support a wall. They support DACA and amnesty. The reason it does not hurt Republicans is because very few people vote on the basis of immigration.

iu

Americans do not support building a wall. Even a fake poll like Rasmussen cannot find support for a wall.

Republicans do not want to make this a referendum on immigration. A majority of voters do not support a wall. They support DACA and amnesty. The reason it does not hurt Republicans is because very few people vote on the basis of immigration.

FU. Trump was elected to office over a career politician practically on THAT ONE ISSUE ALONE. The wall shall be built. Mexico will ultimately pay for it.

Making the wall the GOP issue this fall will kill the blue wave and keep many GOPers in office. BUILDING the wall will get Trump reelected.

HAVING that wall will save America untold TRILLIONS of dollars over the coming decades.

iu

I don't know who you have been talking to but everyone I talk to wants the wall and an end to illegal aliens in this country.

If only the GOP controlled the house and senate, then the wall would have been built already -- but the Dems hold all the levers of power

iu

I don't know who you have been talking to but everyone I talk to wants the wall and an end to illegal aliens in this country.
Gee, who does BusyIdiot hang out with?

iu

The problem they’ve got is they’re going to lose the House next month and the new budget isn’t until September 30 next year. No matter what the current outgoing members do the Dems will have control of the budget after January.

Once the subpoenas start getting served and the Dems start putting together the Medicare for all program which also means the end of the Republican tax scam. The wall won’t be part of the news anymore.

iu

Ya halfwit,border security is one of the main reasons Trump was elected.

iu

Yeah, I'm going to have to see one of those polls also immigration is one of the most important issues to citizens specifically the amount of illegal immigration the left supports. I hope Republicans make this a central issue Democrats will lose their ass on it.

iu

The problem they’ve got is they’re going to lose the House next month and the new budget isn’t until September 30 next year. No matter what the current outgoing members do the Dems will have control of the budget after January.

Once the subpoenas start getting served and the Dems start putting together the Medicare for all program which also means the end of the Republican tax scam. The wall won’t be part of the news anymore.

LMAO Keep dreaming buddy.

Have fun in your leaky blue boats.

iu

Yeah, I'm going to have to see one of those polls also immigration is one of the most important issues to citizens specifically the amount of illegal immigration the left supports. I hope Republicans make this a central issue Democrats will lose their ass on it.

I agree. Americans want illegals out of our country. Its a hot button issue.

I sure hope they build that wall.

iu

In which case you should be thrilled. :)

iu

Holy cow. Where the hell did BB come up with that drivel??

Americans want amnesty and DACA?? Wow is BB out to lunch.

Americans want all illegals out of our country. Every. Single. One.

iu

Funding the border wall (or not) is the perfect midterm issue.

iu

Funding the border wall (or not) is the perfect midterm issue.

I hope they fund it and I don't care how much it costs. It will be worth it in the long run. No more anchor babies and no more illegals we taxpayer have to fund.

Build the damned wall.

iu

I tried to read your post yet your first sentence contradicts the title of the thread. When I read such nonsense I stop reading.

When did trump sign any new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico. And when did that agreement get passed in congress? You do know that's how the process works don't you?

As we've seen with North Korea, nothing is done until signatures are on documents, it's passed our congress and the governments in both Canada and Mexico, nothing is done. I've seen this before. With North Korea and their nukes. With reports of NK expanding their nuke program instead of stopping and destroying it as trump said they are or would do.

Interesting, for over a year trump and you people screamed that Mexico would pay for that wall.

Mexico isn't paying for any wall.

Which is why mccarthy is introducing a bill in the house for Americans to pay for it. Which isn't Mexico paying for it.

However, the house can pass all the bills they want. They are no more law than wallpaper is law. It has to get past the Senate.

Good luck with that.

LOL.

iu

I tried to read your post yet your first sentence contradicts the title of the thread. When I read such nonsense I stop reading.

When did trump sign any new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico. And when did that agreement get passed in congress? You do know that's how the process works don't you?

As we've seen with North Korea, nothing is done until signatures are on documents, it's passed our congress and the governments in both Canada and Mexico, nothing is done. I've seen this before. With North Korea and their nukes. With reports of NK expanding their nuke program instead of stopping and destroying it as trump said they are or would do.

Interesting, for over a year trump and you people screamed that Mexico would pay for that wall.

Which is why mccarthy is introducing a bill in the house for Americans to pay for it. Which isn't Mexico paying for it.

However, the house can pass all the bills they want. They are no more law than wallpaper is law. It has to get past the Senate.

Good luck with that.

LOL.
Did you hear...we have a NEW NAFTA BILL?....Apparently you have slept through that!..LOLOL

USMCA trade deal: Who gets what from 'new Nafta'?
BBC.com

upload_2018-10-10_15-44-32.jpeg
Oct 1, 2018 · From carmakers to dairy farmers, who's happy and who's not, after Canada, US and Mexico struck a new deal?

iu

Good luck with that.

LOL.
Did you hear...we have a NEW NAFTA BILL?....Apparently you have slept through that!..LOLOL

USMCA trade deal: Who gets what from 'new Nafta'?
BBC.com

View attachment 221784
Oct 1, 2018 · From carmakers to dairy farmers, who's happy and who's not, after Canada, US and Mexico struck a new deal?

When did trump, the Canadian president and the president of Mexico sign it? When did our congress pass it? When did the governments of Canada pass it?

You do understand that just saying there's a new nafta bill doesn't make it true.

What makes it true is names signed on the dotted line. The treaty being passed by the congress then the president signing it. The governments of Canada and Mexico also following their legal process for a new treaty.

This is just like the North Korea debacle trump and the right wing media pulled earlier this year. There's no nuclear agreement. North Korea isn't dismantling their nukes much less destroying them. In fact North Korea is expanding their nuke production.

So when it's actually signed and goes through the proper process to make it legal, then I'll believe there's a deal.

Right now there's nothing.

And there's nothing that makes Mexico pay for that wall.

Forum List

Back