House kills Hyde Amendment. Manchin maybe the one to stop it in Senate.

I think we should be financing the abortion of leftist genetic garbage.

Decent conservative women with morals don't usually fuck around, let alone have abortions. Leftist sociopaths do, so lets keep their genetic waste out of the gene pool.

The Democrat party keeps going further and further away from me and a lot of moderate to conservative democrat members. I hope and will pray the Hyde amendment is preserved. The Democrats’ Appalling Vote to Kill the Hyde Amendment

I'm glad they are going to kill that amendment.

At least it would finally make the anti choice people correct when they lie and say that federal tax dollars pay for an abortion.

For your information 17 states use their Medicaid tax dollars to pay for abortions.

My state is one of them. We voted on it in the 90s. I voted in the majority.

The Hyde amendment allows abortion for rape, incest and when the woman's health or life is in jeopardy.

With all that is happening in our nation these days I would think that you anti choicers would have much better things to whine about.

My body my choice only applies with those who don't want to vaccinate against the virus with people like you.

I do not believe the Senate parliamentarian will allow an amendment to fund abortions with federal tax-dollars to be included in the infrastructure reconciliation bill, it obviously has nothing to do with infrastructure. Just how much of the rest of that crap will be allowed will be interesting to see, and whether all 50 democrats support the final version if it contains the abortion funding.

Manchin maybe the vote to decide it. I would like to be there in the Senate for the debate. I also would like the main stream news to focus on this sort of thing other then fluff .

Decent conservative women with morals don't usually fuck around, let alone have abortions. Leftist sociopaths do, so lets keep their genetic waste out of the gene pool.

LINK...LIAR

LINK...LIAR
I don't NEED a link... ASSHOLE.

Everyone knows DECENT WOMEN AND MEN don't randomly fuck around in general, and when they do get some strange, protect themselves from creating an unwanted life.

Liberal asswipes act impulsively, without regard to
consequences, and when faced with reality demand someone else fix the results of their actions.

I don't NEED a link... ASSHOLE.

Everyone knows DECENT WOMEN AND MEN don't randomly fuck around in general, and when they do get some strange, protect themselves from creating an unwanted life.

Liberal asswipes act impulsively, without regard to
consequences, and when faced with reality demand someone else fix the results of their actions.

well, shit stain, if you are stating bullshit, then call it that....otherwise, you lied...period

It's "conservative" men who seem to be the most likely not to have any morals and to "fuck around." Moreover, those in the "conservative" lifestyle seems to promote S&M relationships more than other demographic groups do. It's "conservative" men who seem to be looking for "subs" all the time. Do they pay well?

I agree with you right there. I think that is one positive service the black community does perform. They cannot control their desire to screw anything that walks, they abort a high percentage of them.

Forum List

Back