House GOP: mandate Ultrasounds before abortions

Abortion is no one's business but the pregnant woman's.

Oh my Gosh, a liberal mod. We are going to have some fun you and me.

We already did - have you forgotten so quickly? The super glue, sparklers, one legged midget...oh and the slushy machine!

apparently it wasn't weird enough or I'd remember. We can do much better.

It will take considerable effort on your part but I have faith in you.

Oh my Gosh, a liberal mod. We are going to have some fun you and me.

We already did - have you forgotten so quickly? The super glue, sparklers, one legged midget...oh and the slushy machine!

apparently it wasn't weird enough or I'd remember. We can do much better.

It will take considerable effort on your part but I have faith in you.

It doesn't take much for me to get the show started.

1.1million babies per year don't get a choice
How odd, since they never had a choice in the first place, and never do since it isn't up to them eh? And you never miss what you never knew so save your tears for the living and dying, and not those who never did either.
I'll spend my tears where I wish.....divided equally between the squirming and twitching dying baby in its mother's womb and the mother that is still saying to herself "my baby would've been 22 today"

1.1million babies per year don't get a choice
How odd, since they never had a choice in the first place, and never do since it isn't up to them eh? And you never miss what you never knew so save your tears for the living and dying, and not those who never did either.
I'll spend my tears where I wish.....divided equally between the squirming and twitching dying baby in its mother's womb and the mother that is still saying to herself "my baby would've been 22 today"
Welcome to real life, in which people have regrets. You are crying for what never cried, and nature outdoes mankind several times over in this case. That's life, deal with it.

And the victim?

There is nothing to stop you from offering to incubate the embryo. Otherwise, butt out. And I mean that in a nice way.
Human baby was killed. That is a victim. Like democrats once said blacks aren't human they say about unborn babies. Evil to the core

The abortion rant is nothing more than "Republicans have less than nothing to offer the middle class."

Why do liberals get such joy out of killing unborn babies?

Hmmm... kinda making sense though, since they love those blood thirsty muslims so much.

I guess murder is just what they like to do.

And the victim?

There is nothing to stop you from offering to incubate the embryo. Otherwise, butt out. And I mean that in a nice way.
Human baby was killed. That is a victim. Like democrats once said blacks aren't human they say about unborn babies. Evil to the core
Incorrect.

An embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'

And the victim?

Not at all. You can always offer to incubate it. Otherwise, keep your politics out of my body. Funny how "small government" people seem to think that the government has the right to control and make decisions over a woman's body.
Once she got pregnant it wasnt just her body. Killing for?convienance is evil and promoting it like you are right now is more so
Wrong.

Prior to birth the woman's protected liberty is paramount, immune from violation by the state.

"It's the economy, stupid!"

Oh, wait, no, it's abortion:

House Republicans Propose Bill Mandating Ultrasounds Before Abortions

Actually, there are THREE new things being bandied about:

Shortly after House Republicans had to cancel a vote on an anti-abortion bill that some members found to be too extreme, GOP congressmen on Thursday introduced three new abortion restrictions, including one that would require women to receive an ultrasound procedure before an abortion.

The mandatory ultrasound bill, introduced by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) and co-sponsored by 10 Republican men, compels women to "receive an ultrasound and the opportunity to review the ultrasound before giving informed consent to receive an abortion."

One of the other bills prohibits federal education funds from going to schools with access to an abortion provider on campus, and the other requires states to report information on Medicaid payments to abortion providers.

Since when has the GOP become the party of big government?

Discuss.
Sounds like a waste of money to me. If such a stupid bill would pass the House, the Senate would probably turn it down and if they didn't Obama would veto it; a good example of your tax dollars in action.

And the victim?

I'm sure, given your zealotry in the defense of human zygotes, you're a fixture of protest at in vitro fertilization clinics whenever they purge their stock of frozen zygotes.

Conservatism is an ideology of hypocrites and science haters.

Forum List

Back