House Democrat: Obama could drag us into Nuclear war.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Well I guess we don't have to worry about global warming anymore...

Anyone see this? Lmao...

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI)
who also happens to be vice-chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, expressed concern that President Barack Obama’s approach to the civil war in Syria may lead to nuclear war during an exchange with Defense Secretary Ashton Carter at a House Armed committee Tuesday.

Snip

Gabbard wanted to discuss. “So the fact that we now have our F-15s patrolling the Turkey-Syria border, with a primary air-to-air-combat operation… There’s no air-to-air combat against ISIS. They don’t have any air assets. So, I can only presume that the purpose of these planes would be to target Russian planes. Is that accurate...

Snip she goes on to say...

But that sharp disagreement with two diametrically opposed objectives – one, the U.S. seeking to overthrow the Syrian government of Assad, Russia seeking to uphold the Syrian government of Assad – creates that potential, that strong potential and strong likelihood for that head-to-head combat,” pressed Gabbard.

“Russia’s installation of their anti-aircraft missile defense system increases that possibility – whether it’s intentional, or even an accidental event – where one side may shoot down the other side’s plane. And that’s really where the potential is for this devastating nuclear war – for something that could blow up into something much larger,” she continued.

Rather ironic that the environmental president would set off a nuclear weapon that would attain 10,000 degrees in about 30 seconds. Yet he was so willing to give iran this environmental destroying weapon

She reminds me of the only person in congress who opposed WWI.

Update: Just checked, that Rankin chic also voted against WWII, Damn now I know the rest of the story 35 years latter....that my High school history teacher kept from us students

Anyone see this? Lmao...

who also happens to be vice-chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, expressed concern that President Barack Obama’s approach to the civil war in Syria may lead to nuclear war during an exchange with Defense Secretary Ashton Carter at a House Armed committee Tuesday.

Snip

Gabbard wanted to discuss. “So the fact that we now have our F-15s patrolling the Turkey-Syria border, with a primary air-to-air-combat operation… There’s no air-to-air combat against ISIS. They don’t have any air assets. So, I can only presume that the purpose of these planes would be to target Russian planes. Is that accurate...

But that sharp disagreement with two diametrically opposed objectives – one, the U.S. seeking to overthrow the Syrian government of Assad, Russia seeking to uphold the Syrian government of Assad – creates that potential, that strong potential and strong likelihood for that head-to-head combat,” pressed Gabbard.

“Russia’s installation of their anti-aircraft missile defense system increases that possibility – whether it’s intentional, or even an accidental event – where one side may shoot down the other side’s plane. And that’s really where the potential is for this devastating nuclear war – for something that could blow up into something much larger,” she continued.

SO WHAT?

WE PROMISED ISRAHELL THEY WE WERE GOING TO GIVE IT A CHUNK OF SYRIAN REAL STATE.

BY GOLLY, WE ARE GOING TO KEEP OUR PROMISE

THE ZIONUTS WISHES ARE ORDER TO US PRESIDENTS.

Watching Ashton Carter (deer in the headlights), John Kerry (moronic traitor), and Obama (muslim terrorist defender), I can only conclude WE'RE ALL FUCKED. At no time in history has our country ever been in the hands of a bigger bunch of incompetent fools than these guys. God help the U.S.A.

Watching Ashton Carter (deer in the headlights), John Kerry (moronic traitor), and Obama (muslim terrorist defender), I can only conclude WE'RE ALL FUCKED. At no time in history has our country ever been in the hands of a bigger bunch of incompetent fools than these guys. God help the U.S.A.

HUH?

WHERE WERE YOU AT DURING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION?

IN A FOXHOLE, STONED? COMATOSE?

HUH?

In case you haven't heard, Bush isn't president any more. And when he was, there was never this level of incompetence. I never cared much for Bush but shit man, these guys are a joke.

HUH?

In case you haven't heard, Bush isn't president any more. And when he was, there was never this level of incompetence. I never cared much for Bush but shit man, these guys are a joke.

THAT IS TRUE.

JUST REMINISCING.

BUSH WAS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY INCOMPETENT.

STARTED TWO UNNECESSARY WARS , CAUSED THE NATION TO GO INTO A SEVERE RECESSION, THE BLACK GUY IS JUST AS BAD . BUT HE IS NOT SOLELY RESPONSIBLE.

There’s no air-to-air combat against ISIS. They don’t have any air assets. So, I can only presume that the purpose of these planes would be to target Russian planes. Is that accurate...
Oh contraire, ISIS has plenty of air assets, they're called the TERRORIST FAIRIES that everyone is so deathly afraid of. Welcome to the world of FUD whereby politicians and their sycophants in the media can make you forget that you have a much higher chance of dying from a car accident than you do of getting wacked by some nutjob sporting a "I got 72 virgins comin' to me and I want 'em now" tattoo.

Government: The greatest boogey man production machine ever invented by mankind.:cool:

I hope the nuclear suitcase aka the football has a "reset" button.

HUH?

THAT IS TRUE.

JUST REMINISCING.

BUSH WAS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY INCOMPETENT.

STARTED TWO UNNECESSARY WARS , CAUSED THE NATION TO GO INTO A SEVERE RECESSION, THE BLACK GUY IS JUST AS BAD . BUT HE IS NOT SOLELY RESPONSIBLE.
No, the black guy is a lot worse. At least Bush was fighting for the U.S.

[

I must have missed the part where President Gunslinger strapped on his M-16 and actually did any "fighting", looked to me like he and his merry band of draft dodging, war mongers where doing nothing more than sending off other people to do the fighting and dying in yet another long string of pointless wars.

[

I must have missed the part where President Gunslinger strapped on his M-16 and actually did any "fighting", looked to me like he and his merry band of draft dodging, war mongers where doing nothing more than sending off other people to do the fighting and dying in yet another long string of pointless wars.
And how many wars does our current POTUS have us in right now? I don't see him strapping on an M-16 either. But I suppose that somehow is different, huh?

[

Democrats and Republicans voted for the War in Iraq and the American people supported it by around 80%.

Granted, Democrats turned their backs on the soldiers and coward from their voted commitment to win an election rather than the war. The military needs to do what their trained to do without politics included, it's messy, deal with it. Alas, as usual their liberal piss ants in the media backed them up.. and Yup, it's easy to re-write history and blame your target if you don't include the realities of the past.

Iraq-sacrifices-NRD-600-w-logo.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone see this? Lmao...

Snip

A nuclear exchange with someone is inevitible. So long as the weapons exist, someone will use them. Any event without a zero percent probability of occuring has a 100% chance of occuring given unlimited time.

Get used to it.

Forum List

Back