Hottest Athlete's Wife

No boys yet!
He's 49. God I can't believe how fast time flies. I was going to say maybe his daughters will have lots of boys but he'll be 70 by the time that happens. Still, he looks like he will be a young 70. Probably live to 90. So he could technically watch his grand kids go to the Majors.

Or look at Kobe. The world, now and forever, knows her as Gigi. Her dad, Kobe Bryant, called her Mambacita. He was Mamba, of course, and she was going to be basketball's female version of him. She was going to play at Connecticut and head to the WNBA.

You think Taylor Swift is super hot? She’s attractive but nowhere near a 9 or a 10
Tay Tay, in her natural state, would be a six here in Florida. Skinny, flat chested, not much of an ass. A little cute in the face but nothing special. Without show business make up and costumes would never get a second look at the mall or on the beach.

Kate Upton has a straight waist. How she climbed so high is beyond me.

Kate Upton has a straight waist. How she climbed so high is beyond me.
Same way Hunter did. She's an Upton. That means something on the West side of our state. It's like Rockafeller.

Anyways, it has been settled. I should have said hottest athletes wife/girlfriend not just wife. Because if you include girlfriends, hands down, Jared Goff is the winner.

1700507746721.png

But it has to go to Joe and Marilyn
1699907055891.png

She was visually beautiful, but I understand that she had some serious mental health issues, aside from drug abuse issue. Married thrice, no marriage lasting more than a few years. She never really was good wife material, or good girlfriend material, or even very good one-night-fling material.

I prefer my women to be sane and stable. Well, my one woman, anyway. The first romantic relationship that I ever managed to form, I was engaged to her less than a week after I met her, married a year later, and we've now been married for about 28½ years.

Forum List

Back