"Hotels Where Wealthy Pregnant Chinese Give Birth Raided By FBI"

While billionaires make billions basic law enforcement goes unfunded. "Fair"?

And that has to do with what?
Either the answer is obvious or I am misunderstanding the question. Would you please elaborate on the question?

What does your post have to do with illegals having anchor babies?
I guess I did misunderstand you post. I did not realize your point was about anchor babies.

Thats what the thread is about...
You sure are a spineless one.

And that has to do with what?
Either the answer is obvious or I am misunderstanding the question. Would you please elaborate on the question?

What does your post have to do with illegals having anchor babies?
I guess I did misunderstand you post. I did not realize your point was about anchor babies.

Thats what the thread is about...
You sure are a spineless one.

Why do you keep posting shit that has nothing to do with the thread?
Reading comprehension problems or just stupid?

This is racist. To allow hispanics to have anchor babies but not Chinese!

I wonder if it was the Wong Kim Ark Maternity Hospital......

"Wong Kim Ark, who was born in San Francisco to Chinese parents around 1871, had been denied re-entry to the United States after a trip abroad, under a law restricting Chinese immigration and prohibiting immigrants from China from becoming naturalized U.S. citizens. He challenged the government's refusal to recognize his citizenship, and the Supreme Court ruled in his favor, holding that the citizenship language in the Fourteenth Amendment encompassed essentially everyone born in the U.S.—even the U.S.-born children of foreigners—and could not be limited in its effect by an act of Congress.

The case highlighted disagreements over the precise meaning of one phrase in the Citizenship Clause—...."
United States v. Wong Kim Ark - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back