Hospitals still persecute poor folk over hospital debt through the pandemic.

Its good to note that some sectors managed "business as usual" during the pandemic. 39000 cases were actively pursued through the courts in this time. By a quick calculation that would be 39000 more cases than were pursued in the UK where not one citizen owes the NHS a penny.

We must be crazy living in such slavery.

Do dyou pay your bills Tammy?
Raise the minimum wage until even the Poor pay their share of the tax burden.
That won't work because we'll just raise the poverty level along with the MW and keep those on it from owing taxes, just like we do now. What politician out there wants to be the guy that forced the poor to pay taxes? Here's reality, those who make MW will always be considered poor no matter what the wage is because it represents the least amount you can legally earn, other than zero. Your fantasy is just that, fantasy.
Inflation happens regardless. Public policy must ensure Labor can afford our first-world economy.
Which means nothing in the context of exempting the poor from paying taxes.
Sure it does. The less you make the less you pay in taxes, typically. Raise the minimum wage to collect more income tax labor more willing to work.
That won't happen, because no politician will be willing to make the poor pay taxes. You seem to think that nothing would change except for the wage being paid. Obviously, you are way off. Everything would change.
Not at all. It has more to do with the concept of purchasing power (parity) for consumers along with generating more tax revenue for Government.

Equal protection of the laws is in our several Constitutions.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”

― Anatole France
Quit pretending you know anything about equal protection. I can't take you seriously until you do that.
The law is employment at the will of either party not just one party or the State without proof of for-cause employment.

Its good to note that some sectors managed "business as usual" during the pandemic. 39000 cases were actively pursued through the courts in this time. By a quick calculation that would be 39000 more cases than were pursued in the UK where not one citizen owes the NHS a penny.

maybe you don’t know what slavery is...

people get a service they should pay for it. If not that’s slavery

the NHS is paid for... try not paying the Queen her taxes and see what happens to ya...London Tower

We are 30 trillion in debt. When are you going to start paying for that?

When are you cuppycakes?

I've long advocated raising taxes to pay for it. You?

Slash spending.

You want to tax our way to prosperity?

I WUV cash deals....

Slashing spending doesn't address the debt. A debt that grew by $8 trillion even under Trump.

So yeah, you want to demonize others for not paying what they owe but you have no desire to do the same.

Let me help you oh public schooled one.

If you slash spensing and run a surplus - what can one do with the surplus.

Think before you answer for a change....

When did I: "emonize others for not paying what they owe", please?

Bugger off. Fairy Tales are not answers.

I hate to puncture your balloon (who am I kidding, I LOVE to puncture your balloon), but what you stated is emphatically wrong. EVERY adult citizen of the UK owes the NHS a LOT of pennies, every year, whether they use the services or not. Or haven't you checked your tax bill recently?
Look its an easy concept to understand. It is no different to your health insurance. You pay your health insurance premiums whether you use the service or not.

Its the same for us apart from the fact that we are covered on all of it. "Pre-existing conditions" is not a phrase in our vocabulary, neither is "deductables".

The whole world recognises that the most efficient way to manage healthcare is with a giant insurance scheme. America doesnt and thats why thousands of you are bankrupted every year.

Do you even begin to realize that the HOSPITALS have bills to pay that many if not most lost income and are barely holding on themselves?
Whoooosh !

You don't check your links do you?
The Tyler FLagg character that is supposed to be a "victim" of hospitals?
He won a law suit against the person who hit their car while drag racing.
The hospital apparently found this out and sought money to pay for medical bills... to which he didn't want to pay.
Google is your friend. And helps fact check bullshit articles.
What the fuck is a "medical bill" ?

The hospital apparently found this out and sought money to pay for medical bills... to which he didn't want to pay.
It is a part of that HUGE tax rate you pay.
If my household income is $150k... in America I pay about $22,500 in income taxes.
In Britain, I would pay about $60,000.
There is no such thing as free healthcare anywhere in the world.... whoops... except America. The poor receive free healthcare every single day here. And, they pay no income taxes either. So it is actually free for them.

If my household income is $150k... in America I pay about $22,500 in income taxes.
There is no such thing as free healthcare anywhere in the world.... whoops... except America. The poor receive free healthcare every single day here. And, they pay no income taxes either. So it is actually free for them.
What the fuck is a medical bill ?

the NHS is paid for... try not paying the Queen her taxes and see what happens to ya...London Tower

When are you cuppycakes?

Slash spending.

I WUV cash deals....

Slashing spending doesn't address the debt. A debt that grew by $8 trillion even under Trump.

So yeah, you want to demonize others for not paying what they owe but you have no desire to do the same.

When did I: "demonize others for not paying what they owe", please?

So you can't answer / reply so you resort to ad hominem attacks.

That is you modus operandi.

What the fuck is a medical bill ?

So having your tranny surgery was free?

I hate to puncture your balloon (who am I kidding, I LOVE to puncture your balloon), but what you stated is emphatically wrong. EVERY adult citizen of the UK owes the NHS a LOT of pennies, every year, whether they use the services or not. Or haven't you checked your tax bill recently?
Look its an easy concept to understand. It is no different to your health insurance. You pay your health insurance premiums whether you use the service or not.

Its the same for us apart from the fact that we are covered on all of it. "Pre-existing conditions" is not a phrase in our vocabulary, neither is "deductables".

The whole world recognises that the most efficient way to manage healthcare is with a giant insurance scheme. America doesnt and thats why thousands of you are bankrupted every year.

How does your health care quality compare to the: USA Tammy?

Hint: It is awful

When are you cuppycakes?

Slash spending.

I WUV cash deals....

It was a reply in kind. If you wish to reply like an adult, I will also.

Go take a long walk on a short plank.

And yet our life expectancy is better and none of us go bankrupt.

When are you cuppycakes?

Slash spending.

I WUV cash deals....

"Bugger off. "

Is your version of a kind reply?

Clearly you went to public school.

And yet our life expectancy is better and none of us go bankrupt.
nobody in the UK goes bankrupt? y’all still got work houses?

When are you cuppycakes?

Slash spending.

I WUV cash deals....

"Bugger off. "

I can't teach English to you. I did not say mine was a kind reply.

So they should not charge people for services?

Have you ever run a business Tammy?

We shouldn't see the care of people as a business.

So they shouldn't charge people?

Who will pay for it?
how about one big insurance scheme that covers everything and everybody ?

Because that would be sort of stupid.

Not everyone needs everything covered or would want it. Not every doctor is willing to accept the amounts being paid by insurance companies as payment in fold.

Not every health care provider is equally competent, the lib proposals make medical into a "commodity" where all the providers are considered the same. But they ain't.

When are you cuppycakes?

Slash spending.

I WUV cash deals....

"Bugger off. "

I can't teach English to you. I did not say mine was a kind reply.

I can only imagine what you would do to your male students.

Forum List

Back