Horse-Riding Anti-Israel Protesters Take to Streets in Texas

Naive waifs like those in the photo think that the US is an oppressor nation when in fact the US is one of the few places in the world that would let them be who they are. They think Hamas fights for people's freedom and they don't. They fight to take away people's freedoms.

Sit down already and stop annoying me

Some of you old style and out of touch Americans are having to absorb some hard lessons before you RIP .
Your lynch mob , bully boy attitudes are no longer tolerated in decent society .
They are unwanted in today's world .

And unless you stop trying to stick your big snout in other people's land you will find yourself on the end of some very painful beatings .
And the world will cheer because nobody likes the school bully .

Some of you old style and out of touch Americans are having to absorb some hard lessons before you RIP .
Your lynch mob , bully boy attitudes are no longer tolerated in decent society .
They are unwanted in today's world .

And unless you stop trying to stick your big snout in other people's land you will find yourself on the end of some very painful beatings .
And the world will cheer because nobody likes the school bully .
I'm a bully because I'm sickened by what Hamas just did in Israel? Really, Luiza? If "decent society" isn't as revolted by what Hamas just did as I am then cancel my membership to that group because there is nothing "decent" about them!

Forum List

Back