HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

If your point is "blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa", you're trying to bend a cut and dry incident on your overall narrative against social justice. This man was apprehended and will be charged with murder. If he's guilty, life and toss away the key. Or the needle. Whichever is faster and legal under NC law.

The point isn't blacks murdering whites. Or blacks murdering blacks. It's white police officers murdering unarmed black men and women and skating because they're police officers. That's what the outrage is about. That's what needs to be addressed.
In this case, what needs to be addressed is why this person was allowed to have access to a gun. Sounds like on the surface, he had issues.

Couldn’t agree more. If this killer was white and victim was black none of us progressives would be saying anything, brother man. And the statistics of police murdering blacks are so overwhelming we don’t use them in debating. It would be too easy. Stay woke moon beam!

This is cut and dry snowflake. I'm separating the issues. I'll leave you to your absolute moral outrage that a black man shot a white kid. Which is reprehensible. But honestly, you don't give a shit as long as you can shape it to your narrative. Just keep quoting your "statistics".
Are you on crack? 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites. Blacks are slaughtering whites

Put up your stats. Or I'll just assume you're talking shit.
Are you really going to come on here not knowing the data? I bet if I post the DATA AGAIN.. you will be on here next week saying the same BS lol

I'm sure you will. But it still misses the overall point. How many unarmed white suspects are killed by white police officers? If you've got those stats, I'll listen.
Name 3 .. I’m waiting

You're the one making the claim. It isn't incumbent on me to produce anything. Again, I'm simply pointing out that what you are positing isn't the issue.
Answer the question. I don't follow police logs and the local newspapers or internet media outlets of the entire country.
So you can’t name 3 lol

The Governor is Liberal Democrat no way he allows the death penalty.
He doesn't get to decide a judge does.
He gets to commute the sentence.
Oh you mean he'll act like Trump and get his buddy off and out of prison? I doubt it very seriously.
Name one person convicted of murder or a NON political event Trump pardoned?
But no previous recent president has pardoned a murderer. Until Trump.
From your source......
Trump crossed that line this month when he pardoned Michael Behenna, who had been sentenced to prison in 2009 for unpremeditated murder in the killing of an Iraqi detainee and released on parole in 2014 after his sentence was reduced.

who did that?

If your point is "blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa", you're trying to bend a cut and dry incident on your overall narrative against social justice. This man was apprehended and will be charged with murder. If he's guilty, life and toss away the key. Or the needle. Whichever is faster and legal under NC law.

The point isn't blacks murdering whites. Or blacks murdering blacks. It's white police officers murdering unarmed black men and women and skating because they're police officers. That's what the outrage is about. That's what needs to be addressed.
In this case, what needs to be addressed is why this person was allowed to have access to a gun. Sounds like on the surface, he had issues.

Couldn’t agree more. If this killer was white and victim was black none of us progressives would be saying anything, brother man. And the statistics of police murdering blacks are so overwhelming we don’t use them in debating. It would be too easy. Stay woke moon beam!

This is cut and dry snowflake. I'm separating the issues. I'll leave you to your absolute moral outrage that a black man shot a white kid. Which is reprehensible. But honestly, you don't give a shit as long as you can shape it to your narrative. Just keep quoting your "statistics".
Are you on crack? 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites. Blacks are slaughtering whites

Are you really going to come on here not knowing the data? I bet if I post the DATA AGAIN.. you will be on here next week saying the same BS lol

I'm sure you will. But it still misses the overall point. How many unarmed white suspects are killed by white police officers? If you've got those stats, I'll listen.
Name 3 .. I’m waiting

You're the one making the claim. It isn't incumbent on me to produce anything. Again, I'm simply pointing out that what you are positing isn't the issue.
Answer the question. I don't follow police logs and the local newspapers or internet media outlets of the entire country.
Already posted the easiest to find proof in history.

Name 3 .. I’m waiting

And when shown the reality you disappear.

Ok IM2, care to defend this?
Why would he? He doesn’t murderers.
He has claimed blacks do not murder whites in greater numbers then whites murder blacks when the fact is 3 times as many whites are murdered every year by blacks then blacks are murdered by whites.
That is not defending murder. That is arguing over different data, dont you think?

Some one, I think, Claimed blacks kill way more whites than whites do...but that isn’t right:

According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.

The vast majority of crime is not race based though.

This particular one is just tragic, and it makes me wonder if he is mental, and snapped. Hopefully he never sets foot out of prison alive.

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

The shooter is a sick fuck. No political analysis necessary.

Name 3 .. I’m waiting

And when shown the reality you disappear.
He will be back next week saying the same fake news

So bizarre. He was just over at their house having dinner with the family a couple nights before.

There's either much more to this story, or this guy is schitzofrenic.

So you people think that a white killed was killed by a black man that this is a more heinous crime than if the races were reversed?

It just doesn't matter what races were involved.

That wasn't said... We've also pointed out that Black children shot in the drive by shootings in Chicago are heinous and unwarranted. But both you, the biased Leftist and your compliant media continue your quixotic meme claiming police brutality when LEO's go out of their way to be courteous and treat all people with the same when they are stopped..
That is why A&E stopped airing 'Live PD' because they showed that throughout the U.S. LEO's perform their jobs courteously, well and it's those that are felonious under scrutiny that are rebellious, flout the law, and resist arrest.

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

Not much you can say...it defies words :(

He has claimed blacks do not murder whites in greater numbers then whites murder blacks when the fact is 3 times as many whites are murdered every year by blacks then blacks are murdered by whites.
That is not defending murder. That is arguing over different data, dont you think?

Some one, I think, Claimed blacks kill way more whites than whites do...but that isn’t right:

According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.

This particular one is just tragic, and it makes me wonder if he is mental, and snapped. Hopefully he never sets foot out of prison alive.
Notice your own figures if one does a per capita comparison which you use to compare unarmed people shot by police then in fact more blacks kill whites by a LARGE margin more and by overall numbers too, Again 3 times as many whites are killed by blacks as blacks killed by whites.

As for not race based then explain why you support BLM's claim IT IS race based?

Notice your own figures if one does a per capita comparison which you use to compare unarmed people shot by police then in fact more blacks kill whites by a LARGE margin more and by overall numbers too, Again 3 times as many whites are killed by blacks as blacks killed by whites.

As for not race based then explain why you support BLM's claim IT IS race based?
Whites (non Hispanic) are 60%.6% and blacks 12.2% ... that means there Are 5 times as many whites. Of course they are more likely to be victims.

Poor kids. Let me guess, he had a long criminal history.

Whites (non Hispanic) are 60%.6% and blacks 12.2% ... that means there Are 5 times as many whites. Of course they are more likely to be victims.
LOL making excuses I see Blacks commit more then 50 percent of all violent crime of course they are more likely to get shot by police, see how that works? And 12 percent of the population kills 3 times a many of 70 percent of the population while 70 percent of the population only kills 1/3rd as many of 12 percent.

LOL making excuses I see Blacks commit more then 50 percent of all violent crime of course they are more likely to get shot by police, see how that works? And 12 percent of the population kills 3 times a many of 70 percent of the population while 70 percent of the population only kills 1/3rd as many of 12 percent.
Nothing to do with excuses. Crime rates alone shouldn’t be used to make sweeping racial generalizations when there are other factors driving crime.

Forum List

Back