Hopefully the GOP grows a pair and stops this

ICANN is hq'd in or near LA and is subject to state and federal law.

The Alt Right makes up the silliest things, but since many of them are silly and uneducated, they believe the nonsense.
I didn't have to go to college to learn how to do a D'n C on cow budd.
I was born on the first dairy in northern California to use 'lectric milking machines, rufus. Working from o dark thirty to o dark thirty requires a special man and woman. Good on you. But animal husbandry has nothing to do with ICANN.

Your Cougars are going to fare no better in this weekend's Holy War than my Aggies will at USC. Duck and pass the ammunition.

How does the UN plan to "control the web"?
The same way ICANN has for the last umpteen years.

ICANN doesn't control the internet...that's the fucking problem. Republicans invent a goddamn non-issue and rely upon the stupidity of their voters.
They assign domain names, and I suppose they can block IP addresses.
Would care to name a right wing cause that the UN supports?
Lol about the IP addresses :laugh:

ICANN doesn't control the internet...that's the fucking problem. Republicans invent a goddamn non-issue and rely upon the stupidity of their voters.
The Boise Weekly blocked my IP address cause I used to raise hell on their forum like I do hear.

The Boise Weekly blocked my IP address cause I used to raise hell on their forum like I do hear.
I got block on Bruce Smith's Logan newspaper a long time ago. He got mad a number of us jumped on the Smithfield principal, who was a buddy of his. Bruce shut down the whole "Sound Off' link.

Whoa. While the US is still in control??? :eek:

ICANN controls The Boise Weekly site?

ICANN controls The Boise Weekly site?
Shh don't say anything. I want to see how he reacts.

Just don't do it hear anymore, Tyrone.:boobies:

Just don't do it hear anymore, Tyrone.:boobies:
Well I shouldn't say this, but there was this poster called McGyver and I called her muffdiver. And I guess that was the final straw.

Forum List

Back