Hopefully the GOP grows a pair and stops this

I'm no fan of Cruz, but I hope he and others put a stop to BO's plan this time.
Why? How will this effect your life, and what negative impact will this have on America and the internet, in your opinion?
Content control
How?
Like everything else, we're at the mercy of the writer.
The United Nations has a radical, dangerous vision for the future of the Web
How does the UN plan to "control the web"?

Why? How will this effect your life, and what negative impact will this have on America and the internet, in your opinion?
Content control
How?
Can't view it, limit reached for free views.

Ted Cruz is a national traitor. How dare you speak his name.

the internet for the most part is of free access and has worked very well. Yes there have some issues, but BO and the dems hate conservatives having free access like this for communication and debating ideas etc. so under the guise of this 'agreement' giving admin control to a 'international body' is a joke to say the least.
You and other conservatives get the internet for free, and that's going to stop now? Where did you hear this?
Google has been accused of filtering searches, seems it would be very easy for the UN to censor us righties.

They used the same general kind scam to sell out the country on NAFTA, GATT. These companies will be making money off this 'deal' in some form or another. This is going to be content control as another person stated earlier.
You will be able to have a domain name with your last name (or whatever you like) after the dot. Cheap.

You can do that now, but it is very expensive.

Can't view it, limit reached for free views.
See you've been censored already. LOL

Ted Cruz is a national traitor. How dare you speak his name.

the internet for the most part is of free access and has worked very well. Yes there have some issues, but BO and the dems hate conservatives having free access like this for communication and debating ideas etc. so under the guise of this 'agreement' giving admin control to a 'international body' is a joke to say the least.
You and other conservatives get the internet for free, and that's going to stop now? Where did you hear this?
Google has been accused of filtering searches, seems it would be very easy for the UN to censor us righties.

So the UN controls Google search engines? That's a piece of software running on Google's servers. How does the UN propose to control that?

So the UN controls Google search engines? That's a piece of software running on Google's servers. How does the UN propose to control that?
In 4 hours you have posted 111 times. An average of ca. 28 pph. You sure are a busy little snot. JakeStarkey is gonna be pissed! He's generally poster of the month and you're trying to steal his thunder. You better run, fellow.

In 4 hours you have posted 111 times. An average of ca. 28 pph. You sure are a busy little snot. JakeStarkey is gonna be pissed! He's generally poster of the month and you're trying to steal his thunder. You better run, fellow.
Nah, Hoss, Vigilante and some of the other Alt Right paid posters lead me and have been for some months. I am not pissed: 111 times in 4 hours, I am impressed.

Content control
How?
The same way ICANN has for the last umpteen years.

Content control
How?

ICANN doesn't control the internet...that's the fucking problem. Republicans invent a goddamn non-issue and rely upon the stupidity of their voters.

ICANN is hq'd in or near LA and is subject to state and federal law.

The Alt Right makes up the silliest things, but since many of them are silly and uneducated, they believe the nonsense.

So far from this thread, I can see that what alt-righties are aftaid of is that the UN is going to... something.... and everyone will be censored because... somehow.... and this means all the alt-righty sites are going be taken out by... some nefarious means somehow.....

In 2 years when Infowars is still around claiming President Clinton is a space alien or something, I'll try to remember to ask you people how they've managed to survive the mass censorship conspiracy.

ICANN doesn't control the internet...that's the fucking problem. Republicans invent a goddamn non-issue and rely upon the stupidity of their voters.
They assign domain names, and I suppose they can block IP addresses.
Would care to name a right wing cause that the UN supports?

So far from this thread, I can see that what alt-righties are aftaid of is that the UN is going to... something.... and everyone will be censored because... somehow.... and this means all the alt-righty sites are going be taken out by... some nefarious means somehow.....

In 2 years when Infowars is still around claiming President Clinton is a space alien or something, I'll try to remember to ask you people how they've managed to survive the mass censorship conspiracy.
Only those that believe global warming is a farce will be restricted.

In 2 years you'll have joined the Mormon church and probably be my Bishop.

Forum List

Back