hope and climate change we can believe in

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i'm sitting here watching the corporation for public broadcasting, a little girl is explaining that the snow leopard is endangered because of poaching and climate change.

i'm pretty much at war with the idea/concept of taxpayer funded liberal public tv, about a half a billion $ as i recall, much less for radio.

but now that the junk science is luke warmly accepted (she blinded me with science), they are sending out the children to fleece the sheep some more. the climate change hoax will be a big political hot potato if not this election, the next.

it's ridiculous it's wrong, and they are using our money against us, like a bad labor union.

the libs know how to bilk money out of the system, propaganda, farm out the children. in the perfect liberal world the government would force people to carry CO2 meters.

it made me wonder if al gore would be coming out to campaign for hillary, worse yet, for bernie, who bought the whole goofy weather dream, lock stock and barrel.
climate_kids_463.jpg

Last edited:
I have to admit for Jan 9 temperature wise it is pretty darn nice out.

I reckon we'll all be bewildered till after it's all implemented. Then we'll see who profits from this global redistribution of wealth conspiracy.

what the brainwashed fails to see. is if our climate is changing and it probably is and it's not like the earth hasn't had climate change aka Global warming BEFORE. but the lucky animals today unlike the dinosaurs. WE HUMANS are able to keep them around by means we couldn't before. breeding, dna, etc

but you can't get this stuff through the brainwashed. they only see a day ahead of time evidently

• Banned
what the brainwashed fails to see. is if our climate is changing and it probably is and it's not like the earth hasn't had climate change aka Global warming BEFORE. but the lucky animals today unlike the dinosaurs. WE HUMANS are able to keep them around by means we couldn't before. breeding, dna, etc

but you can't get this stuff through the brainwashed. they only see a day ahead of time evidently
i like "the science was settled 15 years ago" then another 15 years of costly research.
but we're selling bad science to our kids. it's like an education of twinkies and ringdings.

Forum List

Back