Hooboy Pelosi now wants to take over Formula making....good god

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
That's all we need....the government that can't shoot straight making the stuff that builds the next generation.

I mean whatever could possibly go wrong?

Jo

Where's that cheap, lower quality but surely fine says JoJo Bai Dung foreign formula we're contracting to buy? Expect infant deaths with that mess.

That's all we need....the government that can't shoot straight making the stuff that builds the next generation.

Jo
You blame the govt., you want answers from the govt., you want the govt. to fix the problem, why is one step further anymore ludicrous than the other demands you put on the federal govt.?

Where's that cheap, lower quality but surely fine says JoJo Bai Dung foreign formula we're contracting to buy? Expect infant deaths with that mess.
Congress has to change the rules to allow the importation and drop the tariffs that the Trump administration and Congress delegated.

Jo
All I’ve heard is how it’s Bidens fault for the baby formula situation. If he is going to take the blame then why would he want control over it?

moony said:
You blame the govt., you want answers from the govt., you want the govt. to fix the problem, why is one step further anymore ludicrous than the other demands you put on the federal govt.?

gov't is blamed because Gov't is causing the problem. I don't expect them to fix it, the UNfixing is the goal. No one is putting any demands on these fools because they don't listen and any thing said that the Bidung regime doesn't like gets cancelled or ignored. what is wrong with you?

They knew about this in September. Than the FDA went over the entire plant and found NOTHING wrong, it was consumer errors. Than they just started dragging their feet, Joe's two left feet, and didn't give Abbott the OK to start production back up. Now it will take two months to get up and running. Why is EVERY department of this administration so incompetent?

They knew about this in September. Than the FDA went over the entire plant and found NOTHING wrong, it was consumer errors. Than they just started dragging their feet, Joe's two left feet, and didn't give Abbott the OK to start production back up. Now it will take two months to get up and running. Why is EVERY department of this administration so incompetent?
Abbott voluntarily shut down the plant.

gov't is blamed because Gov't is causing the problem. I don't expect them to fix it, the UNfixing is the goal. No one is putting any demands on these fools because they don't listen and any thing said that the Bidung regime doesn't like gets cancelled or ignored. what is wrong with you?
How did government cause the baby formula problem?

How is the govt. causing the problem?

All I’ve heard is how it’s Bidens fault for the baby formula situation. If he is going to take the blame then why would he want control over it?
Damn good question really.
I have worked around pharmaceutical grade production rooms, even the most careful group of technicians and production engineers once in awhile can get hit with a rogue bacterial infection. Once it's in there's no shortcut to fixing it.... it's a long, tedious bitch of a process.

Damn good question really.

I have worked around pharmaceutical grade production rooms, even the most careful group of technicians and production engineers once in awhile can get hit with a rogue bacterial infection. Once it's in there's no shortcut to fixing it.... it's a long, tedious bitch of a process.
I understand because they need a sterile environment with people coming and going out of the plant. Only semiconductor plants have higher security for sterile environments for production facilities.

Last edited:
Yes they did after the "whistleblower" incident and the FDA found NOTHING WRONG with the plant. So why is it still shut down, who dropped the ball at the FDA?

Forum List

Back