Honestly, What is so Bad About Hillary Being President?

I supported her in 08, and will support her in 2016. I support most all of her policy stances, more so than any other candidate on the Democratic side and Repubican candidates....

I believe she will do all that she can do, to be the best president we've ever had....her first female president legacy is important to her and she will work her buns off, to be a good President....for all of us.
THE END

:D

I think there is a site you can register at that will then direct you to someone who can help you get over your fantasies.
Sun Devil has already found his site were he will be secure and not afraid.

Everyone knows she's a congenital liar and a common thief. She 'enabled' Bill to commit sexual assault on any number of females.
In fact she's the perfect LIB presidential candidate. The DNC couldn't make up a more appealing candidate for the LIBs to vote for.
Yes the world is on the brink of WW111. Yes the war will be fought all over the globe. Radical Islamo Fascism will replace what Germany and Italy attempted.

Radical jihadism is terrible.

The dif between the jihadists and our far reactionary militia wannabees is our boys and girls are cowards.

Yes, we will fight and defeat radical jihadism will keeping our far right penned in the corner behind the kiddie gate.

This is a real attempt to find out why so many conservatives hate Hillary or think she would be a catastrophe as President.

I personally break it down to five areas;
1. she does not have the character we need for a President; she is a liar, a hypocrit and a shallow fraud who sifts her perspective with the winds of opinion, such as her stance on Gay marriage and the Confederate battle flag.
2. She has no accomplishments of her own to show off as successes, going from one 'Reset Button' blunder to another 'Libya death' disaster. There is no reason of accomplishment to vote for Hillary, and she has fucked up everything she has ever attempted as far back as her derailed national health care attempt in the early 90's so why chance it?
3. Hillary is a closet Marxist sympathizer. Despite her selling herself off to corporations for their donations, she despises them all. She has completely bought into the Marxist struggle model for gender relations, race relations and her being an economic class struggle Marxist zealot would not surprise me at all.
4. Hillary Clinton is a crook, with likely ties to the drug running coming out of Mena airport in Arkansas during her husbands time as governor of the state.
5. Hillary Clinton is psychopathic. You want to make a dog crazy then chain it to a tree and beat it every time you go out to feed it and the positive reinforcement conflicting with the negative reinforcement will produce a psychotic killing machine. Hilary's marriage to Bill Clinton with his constant womanizing and alleged rapes dogging them both has turned her into a psychotic person who believes the Presidency is hers by right; she has earned it and everyone else needs to get the hell out of her way. Thus we have the sham Democrat debates and the dropping out of 40% of her rivals who claimed that the process has been rigged into a Hillary coronation. I would hate to get between her and the Presidency; IT IS HERS, DAMN IT!

Any specific examples of these sorts of things are what I am interested in as we need some kind of running thread on why Hillary is bat-shit crazy.
Her policies will not do enough harm, quickly enough for Americans to rise up against the government.

Bernie on the other hand....

Bernie will not be elected, you all know that, but if he were he would have a Congress that unlike the cowards who face Obama and the far right would force Bernie to shelter for the duration.

This is a real attempt to find out why so many conservatives hate Hillary or think she would be a catastrophe as President.

1. she does not have the character we need for a President; she is a liar, a hypocrit and a shallow fraud who sifts her perspective with the winds of opinion, such as her stance on Gay marriage and the Confederate battle flag.
2. She has no accomplishments of her own to show off as successes, going from one 'Reset Button' blunder to another 'Libya death' disaster. There is no reason of accomplishment to vote for Hillary, and she has fucked up everything she has ever attempted as far back as her derailed national health care attempt in the early 90's so why chance it?
3. Hillary is a closet Marxist sympathizer. Despite her selling herself off to corporations for their donations, she despises them all. She has completely bought into the Marxist struggle model for gender relations, race relations and her being an economic class struggle Marxist zealot would not surprise me at all.
4. Hillary Clinton is a crook, with likely ties to the drug running coming out of Mena airport in Arkansas during her husbands time as governor of the state.
5. Hillary Clinton is psychopathic. You want to make a dog crazy then chain it to a tree and beat it every time you go out to feed it and the positive reinforcement conflicting with the negative reinforcement will produce a psychotic killing machine. Hilary's marriage to Bill Clinton with his constant womanizing and alleged rapes dogging them both has turned her into a psychotic person who believes the Presidency is hers by right; she has earned it and everyone else needs to get the hell out of her way. Thus we have the sham Democrat debates and the dropping out of 40% of her rivals who claimed that the process has been rigged into a Hillary coronation. I would hate to get between her and the Presidency; IT IS HERS, DAMN IT!

Any specific examples of these sorts of things are what I am interested in as we need some kind of running thread on why Hillary is bat-shit crazy.

Hilary helped her husband silence the women he raped and sexually assaulted. She and her husband have sold access to their political postitions....starting with the Chinese during Bills Presidency and she was selling her position as Secretary of State and her possible future postion as President through the Clinton Foundation....they have stolen money meant for Haitian relief and left those people with nothing....

that is not even mentioning that her policies will be a disaster...

yep, that right there in her helping shutting up the woman who accused him of rape and what she did to Monica Lewinsky. would be THE ONE reason any woman would not support her. I guess raping a woman is only important in certain times like 30year old Bill Cosby's supposed, rapes

This is about as stupid an OP as I have ever read. First you say it's a serious attempt to understand why conservatives don't want her as president, then you launch into a diatribe about all you think is wrong with her. A completely negative, hyperbolic and biased perspective btw.

Her policies will not do enough harm, quickly enough for Americans to rise up against the government.

While I support Bernie, I am still at odds with many of his policies.

The one thing I appreciate about him is that he raises issues in terms of the human condition. Once we start there, we can find some good solutions.

Bernie does not like republicans. Neither do I.

But, I think the right republicans will work with Bernie to actually make lives better.

The one thing I appreciate about him is that he raises issues in terms of the human condition. Once we start there, we can find some good solutions.

But, I think the right republicans will work with Bernie to actually make lives better.
Good old Bernie the DNC 'Sheepledog'. Doing exactly what the DNC told him to do.
Corral as many far Left LIBs as he can and keep them corralled right up to nomination night.
Then good old Bernie will stand up and thank all the far Left sheeple for staying nice and locked up in the DNC corral. Then he'll declare himself dropping out of the race and basically open the corral and tell all his far Left 'Sheeple' to run into Hillary's 'sheeple' corral. I mean what other corral would they run into?
Good Old Bernie The DNC 'Sheepledog'.

If HIllary is elected, we'll continue with the same failed paradigms that we've had since GWB.

It will be business as usual and with a republican house and senate (from 2018 on), not much will get done.

The rich will get richer.

The poor will get poorer.

We'll continue to focus on stupid issues.

It would nothing like what will happen in Bernie Sanders get's elected.

How the democrats can compromise and offer up such a loser when they have someone who really embodies a true concern for the human condition....I'll never understand.

Getting her elected is the same as bringing back Obama or GWB.
the rich got richer AND the poor got richer under president Clinton, the last successful president before Bush 2, and she will be just as successful as her husband or better!:D

Such hyperbole

Guess that rhetoric works on Teapublican low information voters......the rest of the nation is not fooled

Last edited:
If HIllary is elected, we'll continue with the same failed paradigms that we've had since GWB.

It will be business as usual and with a republican house and senate (from 2018 on), not much will get done.

How the democrats can compromise and offer up such a loser when they have someone who really embodies a true concern for the human condition....I'll never understand.

the rich got richer AND the poor got richer under president Clinton, the last successful president before Bush 2, and she will be just as successful as her husband or better!:D

both of them became successful by stomping on other to do it. He was even Impeached for lying and Obstruction of justice when he used his position of Power with a YOUNG woman about his daughters age for blowjobs. so in my book that says a lot about the people who supports them as much as it does about them

both of them became successful by stomping on other to do it. He was even Impeached for lying and Obstruction of justice when he used his position of Power with a YOUNG woman about his daughters age for blowjobs. so in my book that says a lot about the people who supports them as much as it does about them
All accurate except about Bill's daughter. Chelsea is actually another man's daughter. Google Hubble. Not Bill's.
Chelsea is the spitting image of Hubble.

All accurate except about Bill's daughter. Chelsea is actually another man's daughter. Google Hubble. Not Bill's.
Chelsea is the spitting image of Hubble.
Ah, no...
20150203_lovelycouple.jpg

This is about as stupid an OP as I have ever read. First you say it's a serious attempt to understand why conservatives don't want her as president, then you launch into a diatribe about all you think is wrong with her. A completely negative, hyperbolic and biased perspective btw.
I was mostly categorizing the different objections, though I do agree with some of them myself.

But you are just a troll and not really a reasonable person, and so I am not really interested in your mental defecation.

The Republican Congress had a lot to do with that also, dude.

Yeah, just like it did under Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.

what? you aren't capable of making your own lives better? you need a mommie and daddy guberment all through out your life? good grief no wonder they (the elected elitist asses) think they can tell us what size soda cups we need to drink from or what kind of light bulbs we should be using, the hell they cost us $8 a bulb. but you know they know what is the best FOR US don't ya know. sheesh we are so doomed to become nothing more than slaves for this government. because people think they need to make OUR LIVES BETTER.

The Republican Congress had a lot to do with that also, dude.
Dudette. :D

Actually, I see a Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky presidency as presenting far greater potential for we who are looking out for ourselves and the rest of you be damned. Well, greater than with any of the "mainstream" (read "RINO") pseudo-Republicans. Now Bernie Sanders has even better potential for we predatory but, face it, his asylum pass is going to expire day day now.

Forum List

Back