Honest Question For Republicans -- Why Don't You Want Minorities To Vote??

Honest Question For Republicans -- Why Don't You Want Minorities To Vote??

Straw meet Man, try not to get into an argument.

:popcorn:
Show me which party besides the Republican party that is currently engaging in voter suppression...show me which party besides the republican party that has recently been taken to court and lost due to voter suppression?

What does that have to do with the fact that you started out by defining the position of your opposition so you could knock it down? That's called a straw man.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with how logical fallacies work either that or your argument is so weak that you cannot make it without using them.

Try using reason and evidence to formulate your argument instead of fallacies and while you're at it, why not clarify what your argument is, like for example when you say "Republicans" do you mean all Republicans? Or just some of them? If it's the latter which ones?
Again, you sycophants will defend any voter suppression of minorities under the guise --
Yes of course I forgot the rule: When your logical fallacy is unmasked one must immediately switch from attempting to substitute a fallacy for an actual argument to attempting to substitute invective for one. :rolleyes:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates

Now, you KNEW you were going to get trolled responses to that post!

As a conservative, I cannot speak for every variant of my values, but I can say this: conservatives by and large are sick of the 24-hour news cycle. Every 5 minutes some new liberal group gets triggered by a perceived nuance in a 30-year-old comment and the. We have six weeks of headlines about looting, burning and rioting as a result. Then the complaints begin that the electoral process has failed the majority of Americans because California and New York cannot dominate the voting rolls and they are importing immigrants to vote illegally to make up for this grave injustice.

That being said, conservatives just want a fair vote- to know that my vote won’t be offset by someone who died three years ago, or by someone who is not legally entitled to a vote perhaps because of their citizenship status. Recently a roving interviewer went to an area known to be home to many whose cases are pointed to by people who are against voter ID laws. That group of people were shocked and mildly offended that others would think they lacked internet access or the knowledge to use it. Indeed voter id laws protect the rights of all citizens, and the only people who are against them appear to be underinformed or simply apathetic as to why people who shouldn’t vote... shouldn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, what does trying to prevent black college students in Waller County from voting -- what does that have to do with insuring a fair vote?

Not one republican apologist has been able to answer that question yet...

Are they legal residents of Waller County?
Something tells me if white republican voters were being negatively affected by democratic state officials, you would know all about this story -- but since this involves black students - you have no idea about it...

Yes, they are legal residents....waller county has been trying to block students of this university from voting for 40 years...in the 70's, those students filed a lawsuit and the SC sided with the students...then in the 90's, Waller County indicted students for voting (legally) -- hoping it would scare students away from voting -- again the students filed a lawsuit and won...and now republicans are once again trying to fuck them out of their vote by demanding students use one of 2 addresses given to them by waller county to register with...then suddenly right before the election, Waller county claims "Ooops, you can only use one of the addresses, the other address is no good" -- so now students with the bad address can't vote without getting that changed -- which of course, won't be possible before the election -- so they have to use provisional ballots, which of course, won't be counted...

..but that is ok as long as it affects people who you think doesn't look like you and most importantly, won't vote like you...because if these students had a history of voting overwhelmingly republican, this would NEVER happen...and guess what, democrats wouldn't try to cook up ways to stop them from voting either...only republicans do this shit...

There are four things I believe every voter should be:

Identifiable: A US Citizen, who can prove their citizenship and current address.

Educated: A high school grad (or GED holder) who has had sufficient education to get a 80% grade on a basic civics exam.

Involved: Knowledgeable enough about the candidates and issues on the ballot to pass a multiple choice exam on those things with a 75% grade.

Invested: At least two of the following items - A tax payer. A holder of a minimally 25 hour a week job. An owner of taxable property (home or motor vehicle). A business owner.

The vast majority of minorities do not meet these qualifications, and therefore should not be allowed to vote.
Sure racist.....but the constitution said "fuck what you think"

OP, 'Yes' Or 'No' Answer ONLY:

Have You Stopped BEATING Your Significant Other?

Bullshit question? Yeah, so is yours.

Conservatives don't mind minorities voting as long as they are legal citizens.

The fact that you a$$hole snowflakes continue to accuse others of doing what you do and of being who you are is getting old.

You accuse others of wanting to fix elections and cheat...when in 2016 Hillary and the DNC admittedly got busted rigging primaries, cheating in debates, stacking the deck against Bernie, violating Election and Campaign Finance laws, and even colluding with and paying foreign spies and Russians for their help in trying to win the Presidential election.

:rolleyes:
Here is another idiot who doesn't read...

As a conservative, I cannot speak for every variant of my values, but I can say this: conservatives by and large are sick of the 24-hour news cycle. Every 5 minutes some new liberal group gets triggered by a perceived nuance in a 30-year-old comment and the. We have six weeks of headlines about looting, burning and rioting as a result. Then the complaints begin that the electoral process has failed the majority of Americans because California and New York cannot dominate the voting rolls and they are importing immigrants to vote illegally to make up for this grave injustice.

That being said, conservatives just want a fair vote- to know that my vote won’t be offset by someone who died three years ago, or by someone who is not legally entitled to a vote perhaps because of their citizenship status. Recently a roving interviewer went to an area known to be home to many whose cases are pointed to by people who are against voter ID laws. That group of people were shocked and mildly offended that others would think they lacked internet access or the knowledge to use it. Indeed voter id laws protect the rights of all citizens, and the only people who are against them appear to be underinformed or simply apathetic as to why people who shouldn’t vote... shouldn’t.

Again, what does trying to prevent black college students in Waller County from voting -- what does that have to do with insuring a fair vote?

Something tells me if white republican voters were being negatively affected by democratic state officials, you would know all about this story -- but since this involves black students - you have no idea about it...

Yes, they are legal residents....waller county has been trying to block students of this university from voting for 40 years...in the 70's, those students filed a lawsuit and the SC sided with the students...then in the 90's, Waller County indicted students for voting (legally) -- hoping it would scare students away from voting -- again the students filed a lawsuit and won...and now republicans are once again trying to fuck them out of their vote by demanding students use one of 2 addresses given to them by waller county to register with...then suddenly right before the election, Waller county claims "Ooops, you can only use one of the addresses, the other address is no good" -- so now students with the bad address can't vote without getting that changed -- which of course, won't be possible before the election -- so they have to use provisional ballots, which of course, won't be counted...

..but that is ok as long as it affects people who you think doesn't look like you and most importantly, won't vote like you...because if these students had a history of voting overwhelmingly republican, this would NEVER happen...and guess what, democrats wouldn't try to cook up ways to stop them from voting either...only republicans do this shit...

Why would they need to be given addresses to register with? Don't they know their own address? Wouldn't it be the same as their new driver's license that they got when they decided to change their legal residence?

Oh wait, I bet they didn't get new licenses, I bet they don't have identification matching their new residence...

White people are negatively affected by Democrats every single day.

Anyone who is entitled to vote should be able to vote.

I doubt anyone disagrees with that except for idiots who see racists under every bush and behind every tree.
So why is the republican party the ONLY party actively trying to suppress the minority vote? You seem to just dodge that part of the OP

Why don't you shove the "suppress" meme up your ass.

You know full good and well the difference.

Stop acting like a dick.

Why is the Republican party the only party that tries to suppress the minority vote? I just showed you a clip from the "FATHER OF THE CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT" --- admitting the reason for voter suppression, and you ignore it..

I gave evidence of the actual voter fraud that was committed in the last election -- 3 of the 4 cases of voter fraud were done by white republicans -- you ignore it...

Right now, there are examples in Waller County,TX, North Dakota and in Georgia of minorities being targeted for voter suppression -- can you provide me one single example of any democrat state official anywhere in America trying to block ANYONE from voting?

Can you name any democratic initiative being pushed that is aimed at lowering voter turnout?
Not ONE of these rancid self-proclaimed conservatives/Republicans that responded to this thread has addressed the issue of the OP.

The reason being is they KNOW that their party of choice is corrupt from the core and actively engages in voter suppression.

Another way to put it is that they're a racist party.

Plain. And. Simple.

There is no issue in the OP.

The OP is full of shit.

The GOP is actively working to ensure those who vote legally are not screwed by anyone who votes illegally.

You should have no problem winning any such cases in court if you can prove that suppression took place.

Your butthurt remains strong.

I doubt anyone disagrees with that except for idiots who see racists under every bush and behind every tree.
So why is the republican party the ONLY party actively trying to suppress the minority vote? You seem to just dodge that part of the OP

Why don't you shove the "suppress" meme up your ass.

You know full good and well the difference.

Stop acting like a dick.

Well, he is a dick.

1979 Fake news liberal narrative = Republicans don't want minorities to vote.

2018 Fake news liberal narrative = Republicans don't want minorities to vote.

Poor Troll, the thread is not going like you thought. Maybe one of the fake negro posters will come to your aid
Thread is going exactly like I thought -- I expected you closet racists to avoid addressing every single FACT I presented in the OP

LOL

All the democrat big city shit holes are vote manufacturing machines; without them even CA and NY become toss ups.

The democrat Party greets voter ID like Dracula greets the morning sunrise over a garlic field; you both go poof!
The deflection from the points I raised....continues....

Trolling =/= raising points

Why didn’t Democrats vote for a black man for Senate in Colorado?

It’s because they are racist, right?
What does that have to do with voter suppression?

CplUw1RUAAApBqB.jpg

I call shenanigans. The question in the thread title is not at all Honest.
Why is the Republican party the only party that tries to suppress the minority vote? I just showed you a clip from the "FATHER OF THE CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT" --- admitting the reason for voter suppression, and you ignore it..

I gave evidence of the actual voter fraud that was committed in the last election -- 3 of the 4 cases of voter fraud were done by white republicans -- you ignore it...

Right now, there are examples in Waller County,TX, North Dakota and in Georgia of minorities being targeted for voter suppression -- can you provide me one single example of any democrat state official anywhere in America trying to block ANYONE from voting?

Can you name any democratic initiative being pushed that is aimed at lowering voter turnout?

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzz

View attachment 223304

Maybe the best MEME Ever!!! Well, so far today anyway!! LOVE IT!!!

Now if the belief among those conservatives from days gone by is that it is against their interests for minorities to be able to vote -- then all of these voter suppression games make sense.

However, I am told that conservatives are no longer racists -- and the party that considers themselves the party of conservatives (the republican party) -- are against racial discrimination -- if this is true, why do conservatives collectively try to disenfranchise minority voters??? No, it is not for the purpose of "voter integrity" -- that is a joke.

To claim that suppressing minority voters is done for the sake of voter integrity is claiming that minorities are the cause of rampant voter fraud -- which is easily proven false. For example, in the 2016 election -- despite all of the propaganda from republicans about wide spread voter fraud -- there were only 4 cases of voter fraud. The first case is that of Terri Lynn Rot --- she attempted to commit voter fraud -- and yes, she voted republican -- in fact, what she got caught for was voting for Trump twice -- because she bought into the "the elections are rigged" BS coming from Trump.
terri-lynn-rote.jpg

How about another case of voter fraud from the last elections -- the elections that supposedly had millions of illegal votes -- We have Phillip Cook -- he was also arrested for voting twice in which he claimed to be working for the Trump campaign, he wasn't.
Man_arrested_for_voting_twice_0_2258757_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Again, he doesn't seem to fit the conservative stereotype of the sneaky minority, invading our country and illegally voting. So I will ask again, what is it about minorities registering to vote in high numbers LEGALLY -- and voting in elections in high numbers -- LEGALLY that makes you panic and resort to trying to make it harder for them to vote??

If your answer is something along the lines of minorities tend to vote for the Democrats more because they are slaves on a plantation or something stupid like that -- where does that give anyone the right to try to suppress their vote? And did you ever stop to think that if ONLY one party is trying to suppress minority voters -- a great number of those minorities may support the party that doesn't try to suppress their vote??

Well I drive people to the polls every year and some white some black we don't talk policitics but how their life is going and we always thank them for voting. I hate it when they tell me who they are voting for. Hard to keep my mouth shut . All I can say is "good for you".....This is my last year I feal.

I call shenanigans. The question in the thread title is not at all Honest.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzz

View attachment 223304

Maybe the best MEME Ever!!! Well, so far today anyway!! LOVE IT!!!

This NPC meme is the gift that keeps on giving!

I don't want anybody voting for filthy Democrats because they will destroy this country.

Minorities disproportionately will vote for filthy Democrats.

That is why I don't want minorities voting. I don't want them to use the government to steal my money by voting for Democrats.

Forum List

Back