Honest Hillary vs Lying Donald

The chart below is quite telling for several reasons:

politifact-meter.png

Hillary was the most honest candidate in the Dem primary and her party nominated her. Is was a toss up because Bernie is also honest.

Kasich was the most honest Republican and his party rejected him like a turd in a punch bowl. Republicans embraced the two biggest liars, Cruz and Trump.

WHY? The answer is simple. Alt-Right CONS are everything America should not be. They are liars. When I say Alt-Right CONS I am not talking about conservatives. Real conservatives like Kasich are practically extinct.

Most liberals would agree, paleo-conservatism has merit and whether liberals and Alt-Right CONS want to admit it, the Clintons are fiscal conservatives and social moderates.

In defense of Republican politicians: They kinda have to lie because much of their base is so deplorable. Seemingly many Republican voters are enemies of truth, justice and the American way. If guys like Lindsey Graham and John McCain told the truth much of their base would call them RINOS.

Kasich is a decent and respectable guy and he truly is a Reaganite. Trump and Cruz are not even remotely conservative. They are both liars but at least Cruz in not a totally immoral criminal like Trump. CONS picked Trump. Trump is a symbol of CON depravity.

The fact in this post speak for themselves. Trump is a liar and Hillary despite all the propaganda is very honest person but the Alt-Right will cry, lie and deny and troll this thread.

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

Even by Today's Republican standards tRump is an unmitigated liar.

politifact-romney-hotpants.jpg

Even by Mitt Romney standards, Trump is an unmitigated liar.

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Trump supporters know that Hillary is: very honest but they still go for lyin Donald.

Trump supporters know that Hillary is: far more qualified than Trump but they go for goofball Trump.

Trump supporters know that Trump promotes vice such as strip clubs and gambling but they still support him.

Trump supporters know that Trump is a womanizer yet they attack Hillary for being the victim of a womanizer. How sick and hypocritical is that?

The facts speak for themselves, Trump is a liar of low low low moral character. When it came time for the parties to pick their candidates Democrats picked the most honest and most qualified candidate Hillary Clinton.

When it came time for the Republicans to pick their candidate the rejected the most honest and most conservative, most qualified candidate John Kasich and went for the least qualified and most dishonest candidate... Donald Trump the stealth Democrat.

As bad as Trump is, his supporters appear to be far far worse.
Sadly, the OP is far to complicated and has to many words for someone like Odwebo to comprehend.
Only you liberals work hard to believe propaganda......

Did you think that up all by yourself or are you parroting the alt-Right's hero pedophile drug addict and paid liar Rush Limbaugh?

Why do you think I'm a liberal? Is it because I hate lying, misogyny, bigotry, greed, lust, infidelity, sexual assault and intolerance? I follow the precepts of Jesus Christ the son of God and I don't think the Word of God is propaganda. I'm sorry you do.
Your words give you away as the fascist liberal you are....your God would not be pleased with you....

You need Jesus. Anyone who thinks it is OK to say "Trump the Bitch" needs to get to know the anti-Trump.

zvy738u04y.jpg

5602666514_64b59ec5c1_z.jpg

The anger you are feeling is Satan losing.

politifact-meter.png

Hillary was the most honest candidate in the Dem primary and her party nominated her. Is was a toss up because Bernie is also honest.

Kasich was the most honest Republican and his party rejected him like a turd in a punch bowl. Republicans embraced the two biggest liars, Cruz and Trump.

WHY? The answer is simple. Alt-Right CONS are everything America should not be. They are liars. When I say Alt-Right CONS I am not talking about conservatives. Real conservatives like Kasich are practically extinct.

Most liberals would agree, paleo-conservatism has merit and whether liberals and Alt-Right CONS want to admit it, the Clintons are fiscal conservatives and social moderates.

In defense of Republican politicians: They kinda have to lie because much of their base is so deplorable. Seemingly many Republican voters are enemies of truth, justice and the American way. If guys like Lindsey Graham and John McCain told the truth much of their base would call them RINOS.

Kasich is a decent and respectable guy and he truly is a Reaganite. Trump and Cruz are not even remotely conservative. They are both liars but at least Cruz in not a totally immoral criminal like Trump. CONS picked Trump. Trump is a symbol of CON depravity.

The fact in this post speak for themselves. Trump is a liar and Hillary despite all the propaganda is very honest person but the Alt-Right will cry, lie and deny and troll this thread.

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Trump supporters know that Hillary is: very honest but they still go for lyin Donald.

Trump supporters know that Hillary is: far more qualified than Trump but they go for goofball Trump.

Trump supporters know that Trump promotes vice such as strip clubs and gambling but they still support him.

Trump supporters know that Trump is a womanizer yet they attack Hillary for being the victim of a womanizer. How sick and hypocritical is that?

The facts speak for themselves, Trump is a liar of low low low moral character. When it came time for the parties to pick their candidates Democrats picked the most honest and most qualified candidate Hillary Clinton.

When it came time for the Republicans to pick their candidate the rejected the most honest and most conservative, most qualified candidate John Kasich and went for the least qualified and most dishonest candidate... Donald Trump the stealth Democrat.

Sadly, the OP is far to complicated and has to many words for someone like Odwebo to comprehend.

Did you think that up all by yourself or are you parroting the alt-Right's hero pedophile drug addict and paid liar Rush Limbaugh?

Why do you think I'm a liberal? Is it because I hate lying, misogyny, bigotry, greed, lust, infidelity, sexual assault and intolerance? I follow the precepts of Jesus Christ the son of God and I don't think the Word of God is propaganda. I'm sorry you do.
Your words give you away as the fascist liberal you are....your God would not be pleased with you....

You need Jesus. Anyone who thinks it is OK to say "Trump the Bitch" needs to get to know the anti-Trump.

zvy738u04y.jpg

5602666514_64b59ec5c1_z.jpg

The anger you are feeling is Satan losing.
Jesus loves you?

image.jpeg

politifact-meter.png

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Propaganda, another word you don't understand. It is a main component of capitalism, politics and warfare. Those of us that have used it recognize and understand it. Often, it is designed and applied for easy target dunces like you.

Tell us dunces the main component of capitalism. There are three components to capitalism. Which one do you think the main one is junior?

Please identify the three fundamental elements, or institutional clusters, of the capitalist economy and explain how the are compatible with the teachings of Jesus Christ?

The truth is Junior, anyone who would put "Trump the Bitch" in his avatar probably has never taken a course in economics or comparative religions. So I doubt if you have the interest, apptitude or brain cells required to intelligently discuss economics. About all your ilk can do is parrot lies you have heard on talk radio. Pathetic don't you think?
In your crony capitalism...the main tenant is you fascist liberals....

Junior, don't use words for which you don't know the meaning. I knew you could not answer my questions.

Have you ever thought about doing something meaningful with your life instead of trolling for alt-right?

If you knew what your parroted statement meant you would see that it applies to your hero tRump.

Propaganda, another word you don't understand. It is a main component of capitalism, politics and warfare. Those of us that have used it recognize and understand it. Often, it is designed and applied for easy target dunces like you.

Tell us dunces the main component of capitalism. There are three components to capitalism. Which one do you think the main one is junior?

Please identify the three fundamental elements, or institutional clusters, of the capitalist economy and explain how the are compatible with the teachings of Jesus Christ?

The truth is Junior, anyone who would put "Trump the Bitch" in his avatar probably has never taken a course in economics or comparative religions. So I doubt if you have the interest, apptitude or brain cells required to intelligently discuss economics. About all your ilk can do is parrot lies you have heard on talk radio. Pathetic don't you think?

Junior, don't use words for which you don't know the meaning. I knew you could not answer my questions.

Have you ever thought about doing something meaningful with your life instead of trolling for alt-right?

If you knew what your parroted statement meant you would see that it applies to your hero tRump.
I beat you like a...

image.jpeg

I beat you like a...

View attachment 93855

Is that what you call it when you beat your "mule"? I think may you should call it beating your bunny.

I beat you like a...

View attachment 93855

Is that what you call it when you beat your "mule"? I think may you should call it beating your bunny.
Oh you rented mule you.....

I like the lie about dodging snipers in Bosnia. I know the bastards are out there waiting for me every day on my way to work!!! The voices told me.

Greg

She was talking about the flight path of the plane.

What do you think of these Trump lies all 366 of them?

366 Donald Trump Lies – Trump Lies
So, she was running for cover on the airplane....I guess that makes sense to ignorant fucktard liberals....:lol:

Why won't you answer? Trump has told at least 366 lies during the campaign and all you have is some story about how planes are landed and how people are taught to move when it hostile territory.

[URL='http://trumplies.com/366-donald-trump-lies/']366 Donald Trump Lies – Trump Lies
[URL='http://trumplies.com/366-donald-trump-lies/']366 Donald Trump Lies – Trump Lies
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

I beat you like a...

View attachment 93855

You need better material. Google Trolling 101 junior.

Here's another chart that proves Hillary is Honest and Trump is the Biggest LIAR EVER!

I'm sure you think you have a point but I can't figure out what it is

If you love the psychotic, corrupt, warmongering, wall street princess that's your perogative and you should vote for her. I'd go with the narcissistic, orange, pussy grabbing clown instead because he's a lot less likely to start WWIII.

But using a chart as an excuse is simply pathetic

:banana:

I beat you like a...

View attachment 93855

Wow....google returned MrFritz.....no shit.....:lol:

I beat you like a...

View attachment 93855

Wow....google returned MrFritz.....no shit.....:lol:

That must mean threads hit google quickly from this site. There is a huge audience seeing the liars here getting exposed and seeing all the Trump lies. Thanks Junior!

Here's another chart that proves Hillary is Honest and Trump is the Biggest LIAR EVER!

If you love the psychotic, corrupt, warmongering, wall street princess that's your perogative and you should vote for her. I'd go with the narcissistic, orange, pussy grabbing clown instead because he's a lot less likely to start WWIII.

I didn't expect you to figure out the point. That would take brains and a moral center.

A chart is an excuse? I never posted any charts. Screen shots are not charts. Is English you second language or were you educated in the South?

CjzPLJ-VEAAxhi2.jpg

Did you think this is a chart?
Trump-lies-366-lies-1024x512.png

Do you think this is a chart?

Trump-Lies-50-featured-image.png

Or this?

liechart_thumb.jpg

Were you referring to this?

politifact-meter.png

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Sounds like you're nuts!! Are you pro-life?

Greg

You have it in one old son.

Greg

politifact-meter.png

TrumpTruthiness.jpg

741809_orig.png

politifact-meter.png

Sounds like you're nuts!! Are you pro-life?

Greg

Do you mean anti-abortion? Here are the scriptures on abortion. What do you think?

Can you find any scripture forbidding abortion?

What the Bible says about Abortion
Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. --Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

Forum List

Back