Honduras did not have a Coup.

Yes, Obama has agreed with the OAS. That is not a point of contention.

While the President has stated that he believes the removal was illegal and that he believes the President must be reinstated, he has made no demands, no insistance that Honduras do anything.

If you can support that the President has even been in touch with the new Honduran government, please do. I do not have any information that he has even spoken with them, much less insisted they do something.

You are AMAZINGLY STUPID. Thanks for confirming it.

If you can support the claim that Obama has insisted that the OAS or Honduras do anything, you'll serve your position much better.

I have not seen that Obama has insisted anything of anyone in this situation. He has made his opinion on the matter known. That's it.
you are making yourself look even more stupid than before

Last edited:
Obama has sideds with the OAS
thus that is yet another way Obama is insisting he be return to office

you remain a moron

Not so. Obama has stated his position to the OAS.

He has insisted nothing from the OAS or Honduras.

Can you show that Obama has insisted that the OAS or Honduras comply with his position?
you are an idiot
the OAS says he must be returned, Obama agrees with the OAS

So you now are saying that "agree with" = "insisted"?

you are an idiot
the OAS says he must be returned, Obama agrees with the OAS

you are a moron

Aside from the playground antics, let's look at why organizations like the UN and the OAS exist.

They exist so that no one nation or leader has to insist upon things in a unilateral manner. Leaders voice their positions to the organization and often the offcial position of the organization is voted upon. In this case, the UN voted unanamously.

Considering the unanamous vote of the UN and the unanamous decision by the OAS, why do you single out Obama as the world leader who has insisted upon anything, when in fact, he has operated through the very organizations that allow him to state his position without insisting anything of anyone?

Can you demonstrate that you understand the basics of international politics?

you are a moron

Aside from the playground antics, let's look at why organizations like the UN and the OAS exist.

They exist so that no one nation or leader has to insist upon things in a unilateral manner. Leaders voice their positions to the organization and often the offcial position of the organization is voted upon. In this case, the UN voted unanamously.

Considering the unanamous vote of the UN and the unanamous decision by the OAS, why do you single out Obama as the world leader who has insisted upon anything, when in fact, he has operated through the very organizations that allow him to state his position without insisting anything of anyone?

you are a moron

you are a moron

you are a moron

side from the playground tactics, can you adress this debate with any level of well reasoned, fact supported positons?

you are a moron

side from the playground tactics, can you adress this debate with any level of well reasoned, fact supported positons?
you are a moron

you are a moron

you are a moron

I am simply calling for you to provide any level of credible support, articles, media accounts, quotes or other evidence to support your argument.

Are you capable of assembling a reasonable, well thought out position, supported by evidence and cited within your response?

you are a moron

I am simply calling for you to provide any level of credible support, articles, media accounts, quotes or other evidence to support your argument.

Are you capable of assembling a reasonable, well thought out position, supported by evidence and cited within your response?
it has been done, both by me and by others
you remain a moron

you are a moron

you remain a moron

No, you have not.

Others have supported their positions with facts. No one has adopted your position that Obama has insisted upon anything. No one has adopted your position that the removal was legal. Infact, most have said that the removal was illegal, although the President was acting illegally.

YOu clear this all up by making a statement as to your position on the matter, the facts that support it and why you believe them to be true.

YOu are allowed to post a paragraph or two at a time, you know. Maybe that would help clarify your position.

you remain a moron

No, you have not.

Others have supported their positions with facts. No one has adopted your position that Obama has insisted upon anything. No one has adopted your position that the removal was legal. Infact, most have said that the removal was illegal, although the President was acting illegally.

YOu clear this all up by making a statement as to your position on the matter, the facts that support it and why you believe them to be true.

YOu are allowed to post a paragraph or two at a time, you know. Maybe that would help clarify your position.
you are not worth the time it takes to type more than you are a moron

you remain a moron

No, you have not.

Please explain to us how it is that you have the time to respond here all day but now you claim that you don't wish to spend the time to make a well reasoned, intelligent response.

You have time for an all day playground approach but you have no time to make a serious attempt at rebuttle? Why is that?

No, you have not.

Please explain to us how it is that you have the time to respond here all day but now you claim that you don't wish to spend the time to make a well reasoned, intelligent response.

You have time for an all day playground approach but you have no time to make a serious attempt at rebuttle? Why is that?
it takes very little time to call you a moron and be done with you

Then why are you not done?

You have called me a moron several times now. Your opinion is on the record.

As for the other matters of your opinion, I am asking if you can state them clearly and support them with facts.

As for the other matters of your opinion, I am asking if you can state them clearly and support them with facts.
because you keep responding, so i keep calling you a moron

So you actually do have time to respond?

But you just said you don't repsond because you don't have the time.

Do you have time to make responses here or not?

So you actually do have time to respond?

But you just said you don't repsond because you don't have the time.

Do you have time to make responses here or not?
no, i said i wont waste my time
you are a moron
that takes just a few seconds

Let's bring this thing in.

President Zelaya defied the high court and the congress in Honduras. The court issued an order for him to be detained at his home.

Rather than follow the court order, someone decided to ignor it and take him out of the country and drop him off.

Subsequently, the OAS and the UN have declared that Zelaya was removed illegally.

President Obama has had no direct talks with the newly installed Honduran government.

democrats don’t do coups right
By hoystory
I mean small “d” democrats when I say that.

Ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya continues to attempt to return to power despite widespread support for his ouster within that country. An old college friend of mine returned to the U.S. last weekend from doing missionary work in Honduras and his first Facebook comment was that the media wasn’t reporting the truth.

The majority of Hondurans want Mel out as he is going the way or Chavez and Ortega. Maybe the [sic] should have used the more “official” channels, but things they witnessed him getting crazier by the minute. He broke the law in many ways and was looking to change the constitution to allow him to serve beyond his term.

Which is what small “d” democrats have been saying for two weeks. Unfortunately, capital “D” Democrats continue to prefer the shallow perception of democracy over the reality of it.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton met with ousted Honduran President Miguel Zelaya in Washington Tuesday, signaling unequivocal US support for Mr. Zelaya’s return to office.

The insanity of this policy by the Obama administration cannot be understated. It used to be the GOP that was (oftentimes rightly) criticized for propping up tyrants and despots because they were “our” tyrants and despots. At the height of the Cold War, a valid defense for that realpolitik position could be made. But where is the greater evil on the horizon that we are willing to sacrifice the Honduran people for? It is no longer the Soviet Union and worldwide communism.

In fact, the main evil we face in much of the world today is the thugocratic regimes like Iran and Venezuela, wacko nut-jobs like North Korea, and communist China. Yet, in this situation, we’ve actually allied ourselves with Venezuela’s Chavez!

The Wall Street Journal’s Mary Anastasia O’Grady has a great backgrounder on how Chavez came to accumulate power in Venezuela, and how Honduras narrowly avoided a similar fate....

Democrats don’t do coups right | Hoystory

Let's bring this thing in.

President Zelaya defied the high court and the congress in Honduras. The court issued an order for him to be detained at his home.

Rather than follow the court order, someone decided to ignor it and take him out of the country and drop him off.

Subsequently, the OAS and the UN have declared that Zelaya was removed illegally.

President Obama has had no direct talks with the newly installed Honduran government.

You are either Ignorant or retarded. Obama has stated for the record that the former President must be returned to power and he has stated FOR the Record that he supports the same decision by the OAS.

Forum List

Back