Homeland security proposes face scans for American citizens

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Reuters – The Trump administration intends to propose a regulation next year that would require all travelers – including U.S. citizens – to be photographed when entering or leaving the United States, according to the administration’s regulatory agenda. The proposed regulation, slated to be issued in July by the Homeland Security Department, would be part of a broader system to track travelers as they enter and exit the United States.

'Homeland security' proposes face scans for American citizens

And you douches that always said the warning was a conspiracy just like the RFID chips and look idiots are already getting them in their hands so they can open their door at work give me a fkn break you lazy ass losers..

Reuters – The Trump administration intends to propose a regulation next year that would require all travelers – including U.S. citizens – to be photographed when entering or leaving the United States, according to the administration’s regulatory agenda. The proposed regulation, slated to be issued in July by the Homeland Security Department, would be part of a broader system to track travelers as they enter and exit the United States.

'Homeland security' proposes face scans for American citizens

And you douches that always said the warning was a conspiracy just like the RFID chips and look idiots are already getting them in their hands so they can open their door at work give me a fkn break you lazy ass losers..

I looked on line about the anti-facial glasses that have infrared beams that distort facial features. They're a hot item.

image-2.png

https://www.securitynewspaper.com/2...ance-cameras-and-facial-recognition-software/

Goes to show that Trump is a part of the "deep state" he complains about. Funny how this works.

TRACKING world Travelers and fureigners , thats ok with me .

Last edited:
It's ok....if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't have to worry...

Trump is for freedom …….

#MAGA!

Trump is for freedom …….

#MAGA!
----------------------------------------scan , restrict the world travelers and fureigners . Fact is, just keep them out of the USA Biff .

Trump is for freedom …….

#MAGA!
----------------------------------------scan , restrict the world travelers and fureigners . Fact is, just keep them out of the USA Biff .

The Trump administration intends to propose a regulation next year that would require all travelers – including U.S. citizens

Trump is for freedom …….

#MAGA!

The Trump administration intends to propose a regulation next year that would require all travelers – including U.S. citizens
-------------------------------------- and even that's probably ok with me . Say that the scanned is a third world import from 'somalia' going back to 'somalia' . I have no problem with scanning her or him PK .

as I have mentioned in different thread recently . USA Citizenship doesn't seem to be worth a 'zhit' anymore anyway PK .

Trump is for freedom …….

#MAGA!

As long as these idiots feel it is only happening to those "darkies" -- they will be in favor of any totalitarian measure Trump tells them to be in favor of...

I don't know about YOUR Darkies . I was specific and specified that imported third worlders and world travelers be scanned Biff .

I keep telling you guys. But nyooooo....nobody wanna listen....

They're using the so-called border 'crisis' to move us all gradually into a national rfid database.

And, of course, the people will love them for it.

The legislation is out there. All people have to do is read it. What's worse is that Congress put it right there in black and white that the intelligence agencies can add to the database any info about people they deem necessary at any time they please. Your religious affiliation. Your sexual preferences. Your income. Your political activism. Whatever they want...

Last edited:
as I have mentioned in different thread recently . USA Citizenship doesn't seem to be worth a 'zhit' anymore anyway PK .

If it wasn't for my health insurance I'd have already been south of the border.

Trump is for freedom …….

#MAGA!

-------------------------------------- and even that's probably ok with me . Say that the scanned is a third world import from 'somalia' going back to 'somalia' . I have no problem with scanning her or him PK .

pismoe, they name is evasion.

I keep telling you guys for the last 40 years but --- NOOOOO . Anyway . high levels of imported third worlders being imported into the USA is gonna mess up the USA in many ways and this Scanning is simply one of those ways Natural Citizen .

Last edited:

If it wasn't for my health insurance I'd have already been south of the border.
------------------------------------------ give it up , become independent and remember that as a human you have been allotted '3 score and 10' or 70 years more or less . Many older people , older than me have never seen a Doctor NaturalC .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back